Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2016914 - 04/18/17 06:43 PM Re: Anyone else tired of the LJW stroking... [Re: dgless21]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
Originally Posted By: dgless21
The only five you could legitimately argue are: Roy, K, Pitino, Cal, and Izzo...in my opinion.
I knew Izzo was in your mix. 1952 stats showed how horrible he is in the big games. But yet you moan about Self's big game issues. Hypocrisy

#2016917 - 04/19/17 08:24 AM Re: Anyone else tired of the LJW stroking... [Re: dgless21]
dgless21 Offline
Local Deity

Loc: Jefferson's West
Again proving my point that one of you fanboys get bent out of shape for every slight criticism of Self.

Oh no, it's hypocrisy! I put Self in an unranked top six and compared him to a guy with SEVEN finals fours and the same amount of runner-ups and championships. FOR SHAME!

Hail to thee our Alma Mater, hail to old KU!

#2016920 - 04/19/17 09:50 AM Re: Anyone else tired of the LJW stroking... [Re: dgless21]
JimWest Offline
))<>((

Again proving my point that one of you fanboys get bent out of shape for every slight criticism of Self.

Oh no, it's hypocrisy! I put Self in an unranked top six and compared him to a guy with SEVEN finals fours and the same amount of runner-ups and championships. FOR SHAME!

How dare you call into question the infallibility of THE GREAT DEITY BILL SELF.

#2016935 - 04/20/17 01:15 PM Re: Anyone else tired of the LJW stroking... [Re: JimWest]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
Originally Posted By: JimWest

How dare you call into question the infallibility of THE GREAT DEITY BILL SELF.
If Self could only be more like Beaty.

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Preview