Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2015554 - 03/03/17 06:33 PM JayhawkinPlano
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Might be the biggest wuss on the dot net. Even more than Vega. A total narcissistic loser.

Edited by PHOGUSHER (03/03/17 08:57 PM)

#2015563 - 03/03/17 10:59 PM Re: JayhawkinPlano [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

I haven't been on the dot net since right after the Kentucky game. Dude used to attack me all the time. And now he attacks/insults others without provacation . Guy had anger management issues. Probably got beat up a lot while playing Walker Tejas Marshall...lol.

#2015592 - 03/05/17 01:36 PM Re: JayhawkinPlano [Re: PHOGUSHER]
jahawker2004 Offline
Freethinker

Loc: Wherever Freethinkers Gather
Gusher, your obsession with dot.net concerns me. I worry it is unhealthy for you.

You say you haven't been there since January, yet continue to wring your hands over its denziens and their obnoxious behavior and perceived slights toward yourself.

"Attacks", "insults", "anger management issues". Why does not being a part of it anymore so upset you?

Would it make you feel better if I started personally attacking you here on these threads? Because you seem to miss it a lot and I always want to please and ease the emotional pain of others. Just the kind of guy I am.

On a serious note, there has been an uptick of traffic here recently. Some of them are dribbling back here. Let's hope it continues.

Edited by jahawker2004 (03/05/17 01:38 PM)

#2015601 - 03/05/17 04:17 PM Re: JayhawkinPlano [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Ise gotz issues friend. I actually like 2/3rds of the posters over there. There are about 8 I cant stand. And if you peruse that site its these same 8 that constantly berates other posters most of the time without provacation. Basically it has a lot more traffic than this site and I like discussing hoops over there.

Here we got the caged dead brain veteran. ..the ancient guy that still does farm chores... the idiot known as da Slickest dey is...a guy that posts pics of hawt chicks...and a few others. Not saying I don't enjoy this site. I just like a little more action. Is that a good enough explanation.

#2015721 - 03/08/17 06:29 PM Re: JayhawkinPlano [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Itsey bitsy Plano posting about me on a forum I can't reply to him in...how cute

Edited by PHOGUSHER (03/09/17 12:59 AM)

#2015741 - 03/09/17 09:43 AM Re: JayhawkinPlano [Re: jahawker2004]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
Originally Posted By: jahawker2004
... there has been an uptick of traffic here recently. Some of them are dribbling back here. Let's hope it continues.
I've noticed it and it probably is due to March Madness (no, not Phogusher). Makes it nicer.

#2015746 - 03/09/17 11:32 AM Re: JayhawkinPlano [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Hey now. I make it the best of the best of the best.

#2016799 - 04/13/17 08:23 AM Re: JayhawkinPlano [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

It seems like little Plano has taken much offense to this thread. Even though he doesn't post over here he does lurk. Therefore I apologize. It was mostly in jest but some individuals are sensitive even though the thread was started over a month ago. Now that's all I got to say about that.

#2016803 - 04/13/17 11:32 AM Re: JayhawkinPlano [Re: PHOGUSHER]
MICHHAWK Online   content
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Port Huron MI
It's kinda cool that you start threads for the sole purpose of communicating with yourself. Are you the most interesting person you know.

#2016820 - 04/13/17 07:21 PM Re: JayhawkinPlano [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

I am definitely more interesting than you. Although that's not much to brag about. And 3 other individuals have posted on this thread. I didn't think a rusted caged veteran would even bother.

#2017145 - 05/05/17 06:59 PM Re: JayhawkinPlano [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Giggle

Edited by PHOGUSHER (05/06/17 01:55 AM)

Preview