Page 29 of 29 < 1 2 ... 27 28 29
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2029675 - 04/05/18 07:07 AM Re:Self–A Top Notch Tourney/Season Coach [Re: PHOGUSHER]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOC
Originally Posted By: MICHHAWK
This thread conjures up images of a pack of baboons in a cage flinging their poo at one another.

Michhawk has this post above on auto-recall every 3 months.

He must find it funny. Ironically, he calls himself "a cagey veteran". Then talks about baboons "in a cage". Now THAT'S funny...

Michhawk is an idiot...his parents were most likely idiots also...but there is no explanation for his stupidity...I want to fight him one day. But he has no balls outside of fondling hos grandsons...pervert.
I question his poster playbook quotes not his personal stuff. Hope he has a good off season here.

#2029679 - 04/05/18 07:53 AM Re:Self–A Top Notch Tourney/Season Coach [Re: Jayhawk1952]
PHOGUSHER Online   content
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Yes..I am too harsh on the old fella...heres to a great offseason for everyone.

#2031551 - 06/16/18 10:33 PM Re:Self–A Top Notch Tourney/Season Coach [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Jayhawk1952 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Not only can we say that Self is a top notch coach during the regular and post seasons, he's also done quite well during the off seasons. In coaching against teams from other countries he is 31 - 0, at least near as I can tell. In coaching the Jayhawks against non USA teams, he's 25 - 0 and he just finished leading the FIBA U18 USA team to a gold medal to make him 31 - 0 against non USA teams. I know that much of such competition is often pretty soft, but sometimes they can be quite tough. In the World University Games our gold in 2015 is the only gold we've won, including last year, since 2005. Just another feather in the cap of a great coach.

Page 29 of 29 < 1 2 ... 27 28 29

Preview