Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2016527 - 03/31/17 04:17 PM see, aren't you glad you didn't make it?
tmcats Online   content
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: reservation lake, mn

#2016550 - 04/03/17 02:49 AM Re: see, aren't you glad you didn't make it? [Re: tmcats]
JimWest Offline
))<>((

Who are you talking to? Do you honestly believe that KU players actually peruse these boards?

Get a life you worthless hick.

#2016553 - 04/03/17 05:31 AM Re: see, aren't you glad you didn't make it? [Re: JimWest]
jahawker2004 Offline
Freethinker

Loc: Wherever Freethinkers Gather
Jeez, what a nasty personal attack. And just when I was starting to like you.

I enjoyed the article.

#2016556 - 04/03/17 10:37 AM Re: see, aren't you glad you didn't make it? [Re: jahawker2004]
tmcats Online   content
Wilt Chamberlain

more nasty personal attacks

"The longer the relationship, the better the seats, the more tickets taken care of," the letter says ...

The day after the department held a goodbye reception for Olin, KU Athletics reported that on Sept. 1 the former police chief would start working for the university in a brand new, security-related position ...

The three officers all admitted to voiding traffic tickets, though only two also accepted free KU tickets ...

Through KU employees, officers attended university basketball games and tournaments in Lawrence, the Sprint Center in Kansas City and arenas in Omaha, New Orleans, San Antonio and Oklahoma City ...

#2016558 - 04/03/17 01:28 PM Re: see, aren't you glad you didn't make it? [Re: tmcats]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
www.espn.com/womens-college-basketball/story/_/id/10893110/women...

Good Lord Kansas State! Clean up your sewer please!!!

#2016559 - 04/03/17 01:42 PM Re: see, aren't you glad you didn't make it? [Re: tmcats]
Maximus Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Trance Land
"Aren't you glad you didn't make it." Not a sentence structure a KU alumni uses. I believe it's more Fort Hays and K-State origin expression based on historical facts at those less privileged institutions.

It's a National Championship T-shirt or nothing. KU doesn't celebrate anything less.

HER ALIBI, Tom Selleck, Paulina Porizkova, 1989, (c)Warner Bros

#2016562 - 04/03/17 03:32 PM Re: see, aren't you glad you didn't make it? [Re: Maximus]
tmcats Online   content
Wilt Chamberlain

i didn't write the piece. this must be news in lawrence though. probably affects the pd and local government more than anything at the teflon covered a.d.. frank's shoosh picture is so appropriate.

#2016565 - 04/03/17 03:50 PM Re: see, aren't you glad you didn't make it? [Re: tmcats]
Phog1004 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: KC
Originally Posted By: tmcats
i didn't write the piece. this must be news in lawrence though. probably affects the pd and local government more than anything at the teflon covered a.d.. frank's shoosh picture is so appropriate.

No....No it is not.

#2016567 - 04/03/17 04:21 PM Re: see, aren't you glad you didn't make it? [Re: Phog1004]
tmcats Online   content
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: Phog1004
Originally Posted By: tmcats

No....No it is not.

sarcasm noted. laugh

#2016568 - 04/03/17 04:42 PM Re: see, aren't you glad you didn't make it? [Re: tmcats]
jahawker2004 Offline
Freethinker

Loc: Wherever Freethinkers Gather
kitty litter--

The KSU women's basketball program under Deb the BullDyke Patterson was a cesspool of corruption, exploitation and sexual misconduct.

Deb was a predator. A butch. And a bigot.

Coaches sleeping with coaches, with players.

Kendra Wecker named player of the year and Deb never let Kendra have her trophy.

Her black athletes (and she recruited very few) were tokens on Deb's Plantation.

And all that rug munching! In Mancrappy, no less!

How she managed to hang on for so long was amazing.

Edited by jahawker2004 (04/03/17 04:43 PM)

#2016570 - 04/03/17 05:20 PM Re: see, aren't you glad you didn't make it? [Re: jahawker2004]
tmcats Online   content
Wilt Chamberlain

^^^ wbb board. shocked

Preview