#2016050 - 03/17/17 10:53 AM Re: THANKS JACKSON [Re: PHOGUSHER]
iowaboy Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Cedar Rapids, Iowa
BTW, The little Cyclones is Ames High School. IB

#2016051 - 03/17/17 10:58 AM Re: THANKS JACKSON [Re: jahawker2004]
columbusdjkc Offline
Baby Jay

LOL sure you beat us at our place and we beat you at yours. The only difference is that one of us walked away the undisputed Big 12 champs (by how many games was it?) and one of us didn't. By the way I'm glad you mentioned the streak of home games. When we beat you at your place what kind of streak were you on? Two games? Three? LOL see when you are a top program it's actually a big deal when you lose at home, but when you are Iowa State.... Well... It's just another loss, and the only one who accused Jackson of threatening to beat the girl up was the girl herself. The two witnesses that were on her side never backed up the statement. I'm not sure how things are done in Iowa but in the rest of the country you are innocent until proven guilty and considering there wasn't even enough to charge him with assault (which is pretty easy to do in Kansas) then I guess the story doesn't hold any weight. Take your whining ass on somewhere.

#2016053 - 03/17/17 11:15 AM Re: THANKS JACKSON [Re: jahawker2004]
PHOGUSHER Online   content
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Whoopity doo. They beat us by 3 in AFH by hitting 18 threes. Hardly an as..s whooping. We beat them at Hilton by 4. Ok give them some credit they are decent this year. But by no means will the Cyclone program be anymore than a pimple on the butt of a program like Kansas.

I don't know what Iowee's boys agenda is . ..I used to like the kid. But I wish them all the luck in the tournament until they meet us of course. The Sprint Center will be rocking if that happens. But KU fans has bought up all the tickets ..good luck getting any Iowee people. Better get to the Flying Saucer early...lol

#2016054 - 03/17/17 01:12 PM Re: THANKS JACKSON [Re: iowaboy]
vmlb Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: iowaboy
Wow. This incident has a "stench" about it that won't go away. Really? Tough guy threatning to BEAT UP a woman? Really? Self covering for a obviously troubled perp! Really? this is not going to kelp KU polish this turd in the court of public opinion. A person's actions defining their character is always more important than ahem, basketball, Shame on any of you defending this "thug!" Hey, Jackson, if you want to fight take on Burton. He'd pound a mudhole in your skinny ass and walk it dry. IB

Would love to see you take on the woman. She'd "pound a mudhole in your fat ass and walk it dry."

#2016057 - 03/17/17 01:34 PM Re: THANKS JACKSON [Re: vmlb]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
Originally Posted By: vmlb
Originally Posted By: iowaboy
Wow. This incident has a "stench" about it that won't go away. Really? Tough guy threatning to BEAT UP a woman? Really? Self covering for a obviously troubled perp! Really? this is not going to kelp KU polish this turd in the court of public opinion. A person's actions defining their character is always more important than ahem, basketball, Shame on any of you defending this "thug!" Hey, Jackson, if you want to fight take on Burton. He'd pound a mudhole in your skinny ass and walk it dry. IB

Would love to see you take on the woman. She'd "pound a mudhole in your fat ass and walk it dry."
Jackson stuck up for a friend and others beat the shiit out a Fusion. The FF tin is thin.

#2016067 - 03/17/17 04:14 PM Re: THANKS JACKSON [Re: vmlb]
iowaboy Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

I am actually skinny. IB

#2016068 - 03/17/17 04:16 PM Re: THANKS JACKSON [Re: PHOGUSHER]
iowaboy Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Not a kid. I am 68 for gosh sake. But thanks. IB

#2016069 - 03/17/17 04:16 PM Re: THANKS JACKSON [Re: KUCO_VOC]
iowaboy Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

I am sure. IB

#2016079 - 03/17/17 09:13 PM Re: THANKS JACKSON [Re: jahawker2004]
PHOGUSHER Online   content
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Go away...and die...both would be acceptable.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Preview