PHOGUSHER Online   content
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Ok. I can agree with that.

#2015849 - 03/11/17 11:14 AM Re: THANKS JACKSON [Re: PHOGUSHER]
MICHHAWK Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Port Huron MI
JJ let his team down. You can blatherjabber til you are blue in the face. Won't change anything. JJ let his team down.

JJ is going to have 1 postseason in a KANSAS uniform. So far so bad.

#2015853 - 03/11/17 12:19 PM Re: THANKS JACKSON [Re: jahawker2004]
Original AFH Gangsta

Man are you going to feel stupid (well stupider than normal ) when JJ has six double doubles in a row leading KU to a National Championship.

#2015854 - 03/11/17 12:27 PM Re: THANKS JACKSON [Re: PHOGUSHER]
MICHHAWK Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Port Huron MI
We need JJ to perform if we are going to be successful. He is OAD. Of the top of my head the only OAD that has performed and contributed to a deep run is XH. We need JJ to be more XH than KO, AW, JE, CA, CD. So far so bad.

I'm skeptical.

#2015858 - 03/11/17 02:46 PM Re: THANKS JACKSON [Re: PHOGUSHER]
jahawker2004 Online   happy
Freethinker

Loc: Wherever Freethinkers Gather
Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
Man are you going to feel stupid (well stupider than normal ) when JJ has six double doubles in a row leading KU to a National Championship.

How and why will that make me feel stupid?

I have never on any post on any of these threads questioned his basketball prowess. I hope he does get six double doubles in a row.

And please make your mind up. Here you say we're gonna win the National Championship. On another thread you have us flaming out in the Round of 32.

Edited by jahawker2004 (03/11/17 02:48 PM)

#2015861 - 03/11/17 02:57 PM Re: THANKS JACKSON [Re: jahawker2004]
Original AFH Gangsta

One or the other could happen. And my reply was for michhawk not you. Sorry if you're feeling left out.

#2015865 - 03/11/17 03:07 PM Re: THANKS JACKSON [Re: PHOGUSHER]
jahawker2004 Online   happy
Freethinker

Loc: Wherever Freethinkers Gather
It said re:Jahawker2004, so I assumed you meant me.

And I don't feel left out when you contradict yourself. Just bemused.

#2015868 - 03/11/17 03:45 PM Re: THANKS JACKSON [Re: jahawker2004]
Original AFH Gangsta

Site error then....i posted that right after michhawk made his post about JJ. So untie those binded up drawers.

#2016038 - 03/17/17 08:39 AM Re: THANKS JACKSON [Re: jahawker2004]
iowaboy Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Wow. This incident has a "stench" about it that won't go away. Really? Tough guy threatning to BEAT UP a woman? Really? Self covering for a obviously troubled perp! Really? this is not going to kelp KU polish this turd in the court of public opinion. A person's actions defining their character is always more important than ahem, basketball, Shame on any of you defending this "thug!" Hey, Jackson, if you want to fight take on Burton. He'd pound a mudhole in your skinny ass and walk it dry. IB

#2016040 - 03/17/17 09:12 AM Re: THANKS JACKSON [Re: jahawker2004]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
Iowababy - only stench I smell is the BS emanating from your piehole today. Burton won't be able to get away with his ham handed act in the next level of the tourney. BTW get him some more corn with that ham...

#2016043 - 03/17/17 09:45 AM Re: THANKS JACKSON [Re: jahawker2004]
Original AFH Gangsta

ISU lucky to survive their first round game. Thats it for them plowbillies. I remember them as a 2 seed losing to a 15 several yrs back. Here is your revelance despite winning 3 B12 Conference Meaningless Tournaments in the last 5 yrs.

Final 4 totals:
Kansas Jayhawks -14
Iowee Sucklones - 1

Call us when you have 5 under your belt...or even 3 for that matter. No worries because neither will ever happen.

NEXT...NO CHAMPIONSHIP FOR YOU .

#2016046 - 03/17/17 10:25 AM Re: THANKS JACKSON [Re: KUCO_VOC]
iowaboy Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

keep your eye on the ball. Ya got a thug representing you. nice! And Self doesn't care what's best for society and women in particular. Moving on......IB

#2016047 - 03/17/17 10:29 AM Re: THANKS JACKSON [Re: PHOGUSHER]
iowaboy Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

LOL. The Big 12 Tournament is meaningless only when you don't win it which is often lately. After all, TCU is a POWERHOUSE! Seems to me you guys stepped on your collective dicks recently in the NCAA also. You are not infallible.IB

#2016048 - 03/17/17 10:47 AM Re: THANKS JACKSON [Re: jahawker2004]
Original AFH Gangsta

Winning the 2.5 month long conference season for the 13th consecutive time means about 100x more to anybody that actually understands the game of basketball.

But I am happy for da little Cyclones and their fanbase that whooping it up spending their yearly vacation money in KC . Its good for the local economy. Again the Cyclones will never make 5 Final 4s. But enjoy this season. After Burton..Morris and company leaves it will be back to stinkola bball in Ames.

#2016049 - 03/17/17 10:52 AM Re: THANKS JACKSON [Re: PHOGUSHER]
iowaboy Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

We beat your ass in Larryville last time we met didn't we? Stopped your streak? Opps. How soon we forget. Then you followed it up losing to TCU? Really? Wow. But turn Jackson loose as after all, he wanted to beat up a girl. Tough guy. IB

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Preview