Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2014964 - 02/15/17 07:07 PM New DL Coach Jesse Williams
pizzanbeer Offline
Pure Jayhawk

Slant just reported that Jesse Williams is the new DL coach. He was the DL coach at Ohio and their defense was ranked 5th for rushing defense and 12th for sacks. Williams has a lot of experience and hopefully he will be great at recruiting.

#2014965 - 02/15/17 07:21 PM Re: New DL Coach Jesse Williams [Re: pizzanbeer]
Kman_blue Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Kansas
He better be good at recruiting, as we've got some really good HS DL's looking at KU right now and one really good one already committed!

Don't really know much about him or heard anything much from people I know, but on the surface he looks like a good hire.

#2014966 - 02/15/17 07:23 PM Re: New DL Coach Jesse Williams [Re: pizzanbeer]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
He is thinking KU is a step up from Ohio. Good for him!
Positives:
Assistant Coach for Sonny Lubick CSU
Not a 20 year career as a HS HC.

#2014976 - 02/15/17 09:33 PM Re: New DL Coach Jesse Williams [Re: Kman_blue]
pizzanbeer Offline
Pure Jayhawk

One of my concerns about the last recruiting class was that Slater was from Houston but we didn't have any HS DL commits from Houston. I don't remember reading about HS DL players from Houston even coming to KU on recruiting visits. Meanwhile Hull was recruiting a lot of talented players from Louisiana to KU.

Williams also has coached at New Mexico State and Colorado State. Hopefully he still has some recruiting connections out there that will help him bring in some good players on DL.

Edited by pizzanbeer (02/15/17 09:52 PM)

#2015005 - 02/16/17 01:37 AM Re: New DL Coach Jesse Williams [Re: pizzanbeer]
Josh2408 Online   content
Pure Jayhawk

This hiring opens up even more territory for us to recruit in sweet. New Mexico, Colorado and Ohio have good talent

#2015009 - 02/16/17 08:02 AM Re: New DL Coach Jesse Williams [Re: Josh2408]
kylecof11 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Originally Posted By: Josh2408
This hiring opens up even more territory for us to recruit in sweet. New Mexico, Colorado and Ohio have good talent

Don't know how sarcastic this is. But the state of Ohio actually does have really good talent in the HS ranks.

#2015011 - 02/16/17 08:06 AM Re: New DL Coach Jesse Williams [Re: pizzanbeer]
dgless21 Online   mad
Local Deity

Loc: Wendy's Free Wifi
I don't know about New Mexico, but Colorado has had some decent years with Valor and the McCaffery brothers leading the way lately.

Hail to thee our Alma Mater, hail to old KU!

#2015012 - 02/16/17 08:12 AM Re: New DL Coach Jesse Williams [Re: kylecof11]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Originally Posted By: kylecof11

Don't know how sarcastic this is. But the state of Ohio actually does have really good talent in the HS ranks.
Note: Ohio U ranked 117th in natl composite recruiting ranking on 247 for 2016. They haven't been lights out in terms of recruiting there in general. His expertise lies in conferences lesser than BG12 player level. He will have to step up his game now.

#2015020 - 02/16/17 10:54 AM Re: New DL Coach Jesse Williams [Re: pizzanbeer]
carp Offline
Baby Jay

I believe Jesse Williams is a good hire as a defense of line coach. But I believe coach Beaty dropped the ball when he did not sign Nathon Rourke a freshman from Fort Scott community college who was first team Qb and runner up offensive player of the year in the Jayhawk conference who is heading to Ohio University where coach Williams came from. I saw in the Lawrence Journal that Kale Pick head football coach and office coordinator at Fort Scott Community College tried to get KU to recruit Rourke(saw in the article they described him as a Todd Reesing type quarterback but is 6 foot 3 and weighs 210 pounds, his youtube video was tremendous). I heard Rourke is a 4.0 student and scored a 29 on his ACT and a relentless worker. Nobody knew about him because he was from Ontario Canada. Kale Pick runs the air raid offense which he learned from Texas A&M offensive coordinator Jake Spavital when he was a graduate assistant at Texas A&M which also would've been a good fit for Rourke at KU. We would've had Rourke for 3 years instead of 2 which is what we are getting from the player from California Junior college. Did the QB we got from California Junior college have to transfer from Washington State because of grades or did he just want to transfer from Washington State ? I hope this decision not to recruit Rourke does not haunt us when we play the Ohio Bobcats next fall.

#2015021 - 02/16/17 11:15 AM Re: New DL Coach Jesse Williams [Re: pizzanbeer]
dgless21 Online   mad
Local Deity

Sounds like Mr Slater ended up at Arizona State with Likens.

#2015026 - 02/16/17 12:52 PM Re: New DL Coach Jesse Williams [Re: carp]
kylecof11 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Originally Posted By: carp
I believe Jesse Williams is a good hire as a defense of line coach. But I believe coach Beaty dropped the ball when he did not sign Nathon Rourke a freshman from Fort Scott community college who was first team Qb and runner up offensive player of the year in the Jayhawk conference who is heading to Ohio University where coach Williams came from. I saw in the Lawrence Journal that Kale Pick head football coach and office coordinator at Fort Scott Community College tried to get KU to recruit Rourke(saw in the article they described him as a Todd Reesing type quarterback but is 6 foot 3 and weighs 210 pounds, his youtube video was tremendous). I heard Rourke is a 4.0 student and scored a 29 on his ACT and a relentless worker. Nobody knew about him because he was from Ontario Canada. Kale Pick runs the air raid offense which he learned from Texas A&M offensive coordinator Jake Spavital when he was a graduate assistant at Texas A&M which also would've been a good fit for Rourke at KU. We would've had Rourke for 3 years instead of 2 which is what we are getting from the player from California Junior college. Did the QB we got from California Junior college have to transfer from Washington State because of grades or did he just want to transfer from Washington State ? I hope this decision not to recruit Rourke does not haunt us when we play the Ohio Bobcats next fall.

Man this is so difficult to read. Give us some paragraphs or something. It's tough to follow your points, considering everything runs together.

I watched his Hudl video just now. Kid looks good. Wonder how well that stuff would work on Div 1 level. KU is fairly set at the QB position for the next few years. Bender/Stanley and then Starks and Cozart.

#2015027 - 02/16/17 01:13 PM Re: New DL Coach Jesse Williams [Re: pizzanbeer]
dgless21 Online   mad
Local Deity

Basically we missed on Rourke. He's at Ohio now.

Rourke has three years to play. He was just under-recruited being from Canada.

#2015029 - 02/16/17 02:16 PM Re: New DL Coach Jesse Williams [Re: carp]
pizzanbeer Offline
Pure Jayhawk

This thread is about the new DL coach. You should start a new topic if you want to discuss recruiting JC QBs.

#2015046 - 02/16/17 07:14 PM Re: New DL Coach Jesse Williams [Re: pizzanbeer]
Pure Jayhawk

Kyle I wasn't be sarcastic at all

#2015048 - 02/16/17 08:15 PM Re: New DL Coach Jesse Williams [Re: pizzanbeer]
HawksFB Offline
Junior Jayhawk

Not every assistant should be a recruiting guru. It seems Beaty chose a coach that knows the position well and is still moving up the ladder (as opposed to down.) Who knows how these dots connected, but atleast give Beaty some credit. So far, he has really only hired one putz and demoted him after one season. Most other staffers moved on to better opportunities or are still here.

#2015049 - 02/16/17 09:26 PM Re: New DL Coach Jesse Williams [Re: pizzanbeer]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Beaty has hired more than one putz over three years IMO but we continue to give Beaty his credit for trying. Did not see any negativity about Williams so far in this topic.

#2015074 - 02/17/17 11:25 AM Re: New DL Coach Jesse Williams [Re: kylecof11]
Phog1004 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: KC

This is spot on. I know he probably didn't many if any of these elite kids to go to Ohio, as Ohio is crazy hard to recruit to with Ohio State right next door, along with every other major School coming knocking....But the sheer number of 4 and 5 stars coming out of Ohio every year really surprised me.

Knowing that Kansas Sux for recruiting, I just took a quick look, and they average maybe 3-5 4star or better each year.....and 90%+ of those are out of the JUCO ranks in the Jayhawk conference.

Ohio has had the below come out of HS over the past few years (stopped at last decade)...

2018 has (and still counting I'm sure) - 1 five star and 11 four stars
2017 had - 14 four stars
2016 had - 14 four stars
2015 had - 15 four stars
2014 had - 19 four stars
2013 had - 19 four stars
2012 had - 2 Five stars and 18 four stars
2011 had - 16 four stars
2010 had - 3 Five stars and 11 four stars
2009 had - 16 four stars

So after blowing the state of Kansas out of the water (which I knew it would), I checked Louisiana simply because that has been our most recent area of success. Ohio even beats that state by quite a wide margin (159 four of five stars in Oh compared to 135 in La, although they had more total 5 stars). Even if you can get in the door with some of these kids and have conversations with their parents, I think that would be a good thing.

#2015075 - 02/17/17 12:02 PM Re: New DL Coach Jesse Williams [Re: KUCO_VOC]
kylecof11 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOC
Beaty has hired more than one putz over three years IMO but we continue to give Beaty his credit for trying. Did not see any negativity about Williams so far in this topic.

Name the putz hires.

#2015078 - 02/17/17 12:50 PM Re: New DL Coach Jesse Williams [Re: kylecof11]
dgless21 Online   mad
Local Deity

Name the putz hires.

I wasn't a huge Gary Hyman fan, but that's only one...not more than one. He was fired as soon as we could fire him though.

Kubiak, Thibs, Mitchell, Phillips, Likens, Slater, and Jackson all seemed to be decent coaches IMO.

Kubiak was young but very likable and knowledgable in every interaction I read or saw...he'd be next on my list if we're ranking them. I'd need a lot more information before considering him a putz.

#2015079 - 02/17/17 01:00 PM Re: New DL Coach Jesse Williams [Re: pizzanbeer]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Not near a large monitor but I believe the original special teams guy is my top putz. In the first season. Name escapes me but I can look it up later.

I agree on Kubiak as a putz while here due to lack of WR impressive stats alone.

#2015086 - 02/17/17 03:01 PM Re: New DL Coach Jesse Williams [Re: pizzanbeer]
kylecof11 Offline
Max Falkenstien

I'd say the only putz hire that we really had was Hyman. He was not good, but I believe his enthusiasm was needed for this program. But he sucked at the X's and O's of the job.

Kubiak I think was pretty good. Booker and Patrick had decent years in 2015. Can't really compare them to last year because Quiv is better than both and Sims wasn't quite there and ready to contribute on an every down basis like he did in 2016.

I think Slater was just average, but the talent on the DLine is the best it's been in years, so the production would have gone up regardless of who was coaching.

The most underrated hire of the staff by far has been Yenser. He was kind of a package guy with Likens. But the dude is taking true freshmen and making them seem like decent players. That just doesn't happen. The OLine will be exponentially better this year and the years following due to his trust in playing true frosh.

#2015087 - 02/17/17 03:34 PM Re: New DL Coach Jesse Williams [Re: pizzanbeer]
dgless21 Online   mad
Local Deity

Goldenberg to Indiana State shortly after Hyman went there didn't help my opinion of Hyman.

Kubiak wasn't in the college game long enough to really say how good or bad he was.

I liked Slater as a coach, but he seemed to be overwhelmed in recruiting.

#2015090 - 02/17/17 05:54 PM Re: New DL Coach Jesse Williams [Re: Phog1004]
58hawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: KCMO
Originally Posted By: Phog1004

This is spot on. I know he probably didn't many if any of these elite kids to go to Ohio, as Ohio is crazy hard to recruit to with Ohio State right next door, along with every other major School coming knocking....But the sheer number of 4 and 5 stars coming out of Ohio every year really surprised me.

Knowing that Kansas Sux for recruiting, I just took a quick look, and they average maybe 3-5 4star or better each year.....and 90%+ of those are out of the JUCO ranks in the Jayhawk conference.

Ohio has had the below come out of HS over the past few years (stopped at last decade)...

2018 has (and still counting I'm sure) - 1 five star and 11 four stars
2017 had - 14 four stars
2016 had - 14 four stars
2015 had - 15 four stars
2014 had - 19 four stars
2013 had - 19 four stars
2012 had - 2 Five stars and 18 four stars
2011 had - 16 four stars
2010 had - 3 Five stars and 11 four stars
2009 had - 16 four stars

So after blowing the state of Kansas out of the water (which I knew it would), I checked Louisiana simply because that has been our most recent area of success. Ohio even beats that state by quite a wide margin (159 four of five stars in Oh compared to 135 in La, although they had more total 5 stars). Even if you can get in the door with some of these kids and have conversations with their parents, I think that would be a good thing.
Anyone from a Frank Solich pedigree is going to be pretty good. No its not P5 but the MAC holds its own with an abundance of talent throughout the midwest.

#2015091 - 02/17/17 06:54 PM Re: New DL Coach Jesse Williams [Re: pizzanbeer]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

MAC conf wins 2 loses 7 historically against BIG 12. You are talking Gameball style wins vs losses. Not good for KU. SOlich was bounced out of the BIG 12 at Nebraska so...

#2015092 - 02/17/17 07:00 PM Re: New DL Coach Jesse Williams [Re: kylecof11]
Kman_blue Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

The most underrated hire of the staff by far has been Yenser. He was kind of a package guy with Likens. But the dude is taking true freshmen and making them seem like decent players. That just doesn't happen. The OLine will be exponentially better this year and the years following due to his trust in playing true frosh.
Yeah, I think coach Yenser has done a really good job considering just how young, inexperienced, and extremely thin we were at OL when he came in.

Those Freshman have played alright for the most part, but he also got really lucky with Adeniji, who wasn't your typical true Freshman thrown out there because we had to. I think Adeniji would have been playing as a true Fr. at a lot of schools and he's gonna make it to the NFL. Kid is a freak athlete.

Oh, and coach Yenser can recruit well too.

#2015093 - 02/17/17 07:11 PM Re: New DL Coach Jesse Williams [Re: KUCO_VOC]
Kman_blue Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

MAC conf wins 2 loses 7 historically against BIG 12. You are talking Gameball style wins vs losses. Not good for KU. SOlich was bounced out of the BIG 12 at Nebraska so...
So...what?

Solich also coached Nebraska to a better record and higher winning % than any coach they've had since him. He also coached them to their last conference championship. He's also their 4th winningest coach in their history out of coaches who coached there more than 1 year.

He was bounced because corn fans are delusional F-tards who thought he should be coaching them to conference and national championships, and 11 win or better seasons every single year.

They were spoiled rotten by hitting the coaching jackpot twice in a row in Devaney and Osborne.

Solich is a solid FB coach and has proven so everywhere he's been.

#2015094 - 02/17/17 07:31 PM Re: New DL Coach Jesse Williams [Re: pizzanbeer]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

58 said anyone with a FS pedigree is pretty good. Just pointing out MAC level wins losses vs the BIG 12 won't cut it for our conference. Williams will have to step it up. Your on field SOlich is conflicting with his off field disappointment, right?

#2015096 - 02/17/17 07:46 PM Re: New DL Coach Jesse Williams [Re: KUCO_VOC]
Kman_blue Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Solich hire solid coaches to coach with him. He's won at the Big 12 P-5 level as well as at the MAC level. He knows how to coach and who can versus who can't coach.

Also, have heard at least 2 other P-5 programs were trying to hire Williams away from going to KU at the last minute, so there must be some other current P-5 HC's out there who also think he'd be a good hire.

#2015097 - 02/17/17 08:15 PM Re: New DL Coach Jesse Williams [Re: Kman_blue]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Originally Posted By: Kman_blue
Solich hire solid coaches to coach with him. He's won at the Big 12 P-5 level as well as at the MAC level. He knows how to coach and who can versus who can't coach.

Also, have heard at least 2 other P-5 programs were trying to hire Williams away from going to KU at the last minute, so there must be some other current P-5 HC's out there who also think he'd be a good hire.
My whole point, which wasn't to say Solich sucks, was that it's time for Williams to step up his game to P-5 level. Couple posters on here think we can win with coaching that mirrors MAC level. Historically that is incorrect if you look MAC 17 wins versus 69 losses when playing BIG 12 level competition. Or close to those numbers dgless.

#2015098 - 02/17/17 08:40 PM Re: New DL Coach Jesse Williams [Re: kylecof11]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Name the putz hires.
Joe DeForest is/was a putz

#2015101 - 02/17/17 10:30 PM Re: New DL Coach Jesse Williams [Re: pizzanbeer]
AlOerter Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Well anyway, Williams looks like a solid hire. We'll see how he does with the two studs he inherited and if he can develop the incoming talent.

#2015103 - 02/18/17 06:34 AM Re: New DL Coach Jesse Williams [Re: AlOerter]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Originally Posted By: AlOerter
Well anyway, Williams looks like a solid hire. We'll see how he does with the two studs he inherited and if he can develop the incoming talent.
Armstrong Wise have been discussed as the two studs inherited, let's hope we hold onto the group until we can both stabilize the staff defections and win some games.

#2015105 - 02/18/17 09:31 AM Re: New DL Coach Jesse Williams [Re: pizzanbeer]
AlOerter Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Stability would be a plus. Any word on strength and conditioning replacement?

#2015112 - 02/18/17 03:15 PM Re: New DL Coach Jesse Williams [Re: AlOerter]
58hawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Yes KUCO is the new S & C coach. His military style is unsurpassed...

#2015115 - 02/18/17 04:41 PM Re: New DL Coach Jesse Williams [Re: pizzanbeer]
AlOerter Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

At last, a physically superior team.

#2015117 - 02/18/17 11:31 PM Re: New DL Coach Jesse Williams [Re: KUCO_VOC]
Kman_blue Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

My whole point, which wasn't to say Solich sucks, was that it's time for Williams to step up his game to P-5 level. Couple posters on here think we can win with coaching that mirrors MAC level. Historically that is incorrect if you look MAC 17 wins versus 69 losses when playing BIG 12 level competition. Or close to those numbers dgless.
Williams will definitely have to perform to keep his job under coach Beaty, as coach has shown he's not afraid to make changes if he thinks they're necessary.

Also, there's some good coaching going on in the MAC. Some bad and mediocre as well of course, but there's been quite a few good ones that came out of the MAC. Urban Meyer and Nick Saban say hello.

The reason why the MAC's record against the Big 12 and probably all of the P-5 conferences isn't that good isn't because of poor coaching, but rather a disparity in overall team talent.

#2015118 - 02/18/17 11:34 PM Re: New DL Coach Jesse Williams [Re: AlOerter]
Kman_blue Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Heard a couple of rumors about 2 coaches, but I think that's just what they were, rumors.

Coach Beaty may have reached out to them both on some level, but I don't think anyone is in lead contention, much less secretly hired yet. Really hope we get a good one, at least as good as Jackson was.

#2015119 - 02/19/17 02:18 AM Re: New DL Coach Jesse Williams [Re: pizzanbeer]
Pure Jayhawk

If I was the strength coach them boys would be in the weight room as much as allowed, and at home to, put them in Boxing rings and such

#2015120 - 02/19/17 06:53 AM Re: New DL Coach Jesse Williams [Re: Kman_blue]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Williams will definitely have to perform to keep his job under coach Beaty, as coach has shown he's not afraid to make changes if he thinks they're necessary.

Also, there's some good coaching going on in the MAC. Some bad and mediocre as well of course, but there's been quite a few good ones that came out of the MAC. Urban Meyer and Nick Saban say hello.

The reason why the MAC's record against the Big 12 and probably all of the P-5 conferences isn't that good isn't because of poor coaching, but rather a disparity in overall team talent.
Turner Gill says hello also! But Williams has an earnedit background that is just below our conference generally.

#2015121 - 02/19/17 06:55 AM Re: New DL Coach Jesse Williams [Re: Josh2408]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

If I was the strength coach them boys would be in the weight room as much as allowed, and at home to, put them in Boxing rings and such
I won't apply, your hired!

#2015124 - 02/19/17 09:16 AM Re: New DL Coach Jesse Williams [Re: pizzanbeer]
bigdogjac Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Oklahoma
Kuco,

Just curious, how many people attend your watch party?

#2015127 - 02/19/17 10:36 AM Re: New DL Coach Jesse Williams [Re: bigdogjac]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Originally Posted By: bigdogjac
Kuco,

Just curious, how many people attend your watch party?
I talked to the Blue Spruce ownership before Saturday's game about attendance & apparently we had a turnover on coordinator for this area this year. Fewer people during weekday (Monday's game). Saturday's attendance was around 25. Blue spruce is a large microbrew pub. Serves both food and beverage. Obviously March Madness brings out more. We had a Gonzaga fan show up! I told him Baylor is probably as good as Pacific, Portland- lol

We gain control over most of the tv's. 8-10 I believe. But also the main watchers go downtown Denver to Stoney's pub. They get more folks to that place. But I live south so more often I am at BS. Both ownerships are really Kansas folks. A lot of the crowds show up as groups of families or friends.

#2015133 - 02/19/17 06:20 PM Re: New DL Coach Jesse Williams [Re: KUCO_VOC]
58hawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

He was bounced out by an idiot A.D. after a 9-3 season. I've talked to numerous husker fans that said it was the biggest mistake in coaching decisions. Gameball coached at Northern Iowa. They are not in the MAC.

#2015140 - 02/19/17 07:13 PM Re: New DL Coach Jesse Williams [Re: 58hawk]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Originally Posted By: 58hawk
He was bounced out by an idiot A.D. after a 9-3 season. I've talked to numerous husker fans that said it was the biggest mistake in coaching decisions. Gameball coached at Northern Iowa. They are not in the MAC.
I said that we don't need Gameball type wins losses nothing to do with MAC coaching when I mentioned Gameball.

#2015142 - 02/19/17 07:30 PM Re: New DL Coach Jesse Williams [Re: Kman_blue]
Kman_blue Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Heard another bit about 1 more coach, so now that's 3 guys I've heard gossip that KU showed interest in them for the job.

Was also told by someone coach Beaty has a favorite, but it's gonna take some wheeling and dealing to secure him for the job. Was also told that KU wants to have someone officially hired by the end of this week.

#2015143 - 02/19/17 07:52 PM Re: New DL Coach Jesse Williams [Re: pizzanbeer]
dgless21 Online   mad
Local Deity

I've "heard" KU/Beaty is trying to bring back Dawson from KSU...but don't know how likely/legitimate that is.

#2015144 - 02/19/17 08:21 PM Re: New DL Coach Jesse Williams [Re: dgless21]
EstebanBugatti Offline
Crimson & Blue Blood

Originally Posted By: dgless21
I've "heard" KU/Beaty is trying to bring back Dawson from KSU...but don't know how likely/legitimate that is.

If Snyder is on his way out soon, Dawson might be looking for a new job. He could be trying to move on before that happens.

#2015145 - 02/19/17 09:10 PM Re: New DL Coach Jesse Williams [Re: dgless21]
Kman_blue Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Seems like some long time ksu coaches retiring or leaving lately. Could be a HC coaching change on the near horizon is what it looks like from the outside. That may be what could get coach Dawson back to KU too, but maybe not. From what I understand, he's personally quite loyal to the old man.

#2015150 - 02/20/17 08:43 AM Re: New DL Coach Jesse Williams [Re: carp]
Maximus Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Trance Land

I agree totally. the throw he made at the 1.00 mark is what NFL quarterbacks can do.

Rourke

#2015151 - 02/20/17 09:23 AM Re: New DL Coach Jesse Williams [Re: pizzanbeer]
Maximus Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Trance Land
Ohio's Defense under Jesse Williams 6 losses giving up
Average Per Game 224.4 255.8
TDs Passing 22 25

Need pressure on that QB to prevent passing.

Sep 10, 2016 Lawrence, Kan. OHIO 37, Kansas 21

RUSHING No. Gain Loss Net TD Lg Avg.
Kinner, Ke'aun 5 17 1 16 0 8 3.2

PASSING Cmp-Att-Int Yds TD Long Sack
Cozart, Montell 17-24-0 198 2 74 0

No pass rush to sack Cozart.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Preview