Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2014595 - 02/09/17 03:41 PM Anyone else enjoying this brouhaha...
John_Brown Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Newton Kansas
w/ LSU:

Tiger Droppings

It'll be interesting to watch Hull hold this thing together for the next 11 months. If MikeLee makes All-Big12, I'll bet we sign 5 of the 6.

Also, my Mom's family is all Coon-Arses (Irish/Cherokee mix) from northern Louisiana. Having visited that equatorial he!! hole for the family reunion every August for my entire formative years, I can understand the young men's motivation to become Abolitionists. Also, since the kinfolk are all UL-Monroe fans, I think I understand a bit of Coach Hull's UL-L's RaginCagin prejudice toward LSU. Whole thing is kinda fun, though.

Rock Chalk Jayhawk, Beat Mizzou

#2014596 - 02/09/17 03:44 PM Re: Anyone else enjoying this brouhaha... [Re: John_Brown]
kylecof11 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Kansas
I'm loving watching them meltdown.

#2014602 - 02/09/17 05:43 PM Re: Anyone else enjoying this brouhaha... [Re: kylecof11]
John_Brown Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: kylecof11
I'm loving watching them meltdown.

Does this remind anyone else of CoachMac out at CU going against the grain and recruiting LA like a mother in the mid 80s. At the time, people thought the cagey old genius was a fool. Trying to out recruit USC/UCLA from Boulder Colorado. Crazy. The young Kalifornians, though, followed the GeesusFreak outta Southern Cal to the promised land a couple of years later. CoachOeaux down at LSU has every appearance of being as tone deaf and clueless as those USCknowitalls from 30 years ago.

#2014640 - 02/10/17 09:41 AM Re: Anyone else enjoying this brouhaha... [Re: John_Brown]
KUCO_VOC Online   happy
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
Coach Mac didn't always bring angels to Boulder so his personality had to have been infectious to the younger crowd from Cali

#2014729 - 02/12/17 03:06 PM Re: Anyone else enjoying this brouhaha... [Re: KUCO_VOC]
John_Brown Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOC
Coach Mac didn't always bring angels to Boulder so his personality had to have been infectious to the younger crowd from Cali

I know it gets redundant to always bring up CoachMac, but finding recruiting niches is the name of the game. Wilkerson recruiting black Tejans back in the day. Osborne and the county scholarships. JoPa, PedoState and the Beast of the East. Ksuck and its JUCO recruiting. Coach Mac found a flaw down there in S.California w/ the gritty landscape of East LA and pounced on em to come to Boulder and build something. Would be dam nice to find our own little niche of kids in the biggest SEC town who are sick of the Good Ol Boy corruption and the pretentious old dinosaurs who run those programs like modern day plantations and talked em into becoming Abolitionists in Lawrence Kansas.

Remember, we have a history w/ this:

Wilt the Stilt

Edited by John_Brown (02/12/17 03:12 PM)

Preview