Page 76 of 79 < 1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2022392 - 10/22/17 05:20 PM Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! *** [Re: KUCO_VOC]
track Offline
gale sayers

Loc: Topeka,Kansas
Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOC
Originally Posted By: Kman_blue
Originally Posted By: Magicman
I realize that it's a highlight tape, and everyone looks good on those. But, the kid has good size, a strong arm and runs really well. It looks like he has the physical tools to be a player for us. The coaches must like his mental make-up and leadership qualities.
Yeah, the kid is a big QB and he seems to like to punish tacklers a bit. I kind of like those kinds of guys as it inspires a lot of their teammates to make the extra effort too in my experience.
Totally funny kman has zero comment on the latest game. Lol

Why do you have to post like an ahole?

#2022396 - 10/22/17 05:44 PM Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! [Re: track]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
Originally Posted By: track
I realize that it's a highlight tape, and everyone looks good on those. But, the kid has good size, a strong arm and runs really well. It looks like he has the physical tools to be a player for us. The coaches must like his mental make-up and leadership qualities.
Yeah, the kid is a big QB and he seems to like to punish tacklers a bit. I kind of like those kinds of guys as it inspires a lot of their teammates to make the extra effort too in my experience.

My mama always said if you can’t stand the heat, get out of the kitchen!

I have a saying once a trac ahole, always a trac ahole.

#2022408 - 10/22/17 06:24 PM Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! [Re: KUCO_VOC]
track Offline
gale sayers

Loc: Topeka,Kansas
Clearly you are the most disliked poster on this message board. Great achievement.

#2022409 - 10/22/17 06:52 PM Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! [Re: track]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Clearly you are the most disliked poster on this message board. Great achievement.
Like the HS HC Beaty says, “earned it!” !! crazy

#2022420 - 10/22/17 08:28 PM Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! [Re: KUCO_VOC]
Kman_blue Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Kansas
Wrong again liar.

#2022426 - 10/22/17 09:38 PM Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! [Re: Jaycat92]
vmlb Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: Jaycat92
I honestly would go the Juco route hard and heavy if I was this staff with what is on this team currently. I would go heavy and big with Juco recruiting.

First find a Dual threat QB, 5 lineman, 3 wide outs, and 1 more running back. Thats jsut on offense

Defense I would find 2 Cb's, 2 Safeties, 4 linebackers and at least 3 lineman. Pretty good start right there.!!

Is that you Charlie??

#2022427 - 10/22/17 09:40 PM Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! [Re: track]
vmlb Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

If it quacks and walks like a duck, chances are it's a duck.

#2022436 - 10/23/17 06:28 AM Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! [Re: Kman_blue]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Wrong again liar.
It's all about timing, kman. I now see some comments have been posted. Never thought you would be silent forever...good analysis BTW. Probably accurate if we were to have access to the minds of the brain trust along the sidelines.

#2022451 - 10/23/17 03:45 PM Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! [Re: dgless21]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Originally Posted By: dgless21
0.8778 is his composite ranking. His 247 and Scout ranks are "NA"

If you click the question mark next to 0.8778, you'll get a screen describing "The 247 Composite Rating"

Do better.
Composite team rankings summary INCLUDES the 18 rounding on the left side of your picture for Najee. Individual scout ranks of NA means dik to the composite team ranking on the summary level, smart guy. All TEN commitments have points towards the TOTAL of 141.91... Yes, the team ranks in #80 per 247 site at this point in time.

You need to do better.

#2022536 - 10/25/17 09:42 PM Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! [Re: Kman_blue]
moose1 Online   content
Max Falkenstien

Loc: Wichita
When was the last time KU signed a kid from Oklahoma. It seemed like KU used to do better with Oklahoma recruits than Texas recruits. Now it seems like they have abandoned the state.

#2022543 - 10/26/17 12:16 AM Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! [Re: moose1]
Kman_blue Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: moose1
When was the last time KU signed a kid from Oklahoma. It seemed like KU used to do better with Oklahoma recruits than Texas recruits. Now it seems like they have abandoned the state.
Signed 2 last class and 2 the class before that. Also got a couple walkons from Oklahoma mixed in too.

#2022750 - 10/31/17 02:56 PM Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! [Re: Kman_blue]
schmuck34 Online   content
John Brown

Devonta Jason sporting a lot LSU gear and tweets lately.

Edited by schmuck34 (10/31/17 02:56 PM)

#2022776 - 11/01/17 08:10 AM Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! [Re: schmuck34]
Kman_blue Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Have heard he's worried about whether or not coach Beaty will get fired with the implication being that if Beaty got fired he'd be gone, but if Beaty wasn't fired he'd sign with KU in December.

#2022789 - 11/01/17 01:32 PM Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! [Re: Kman_blue]
EstebanBugatti Offline
Prairie Warrior

Jason and Harris are gone even if Beaty isn't fired.

#2022796 - 11/01/17 03:39 PM Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! [Re: Kman_blue]
schmuck34 Online   content
John Brown

KU loses to KSU on another Lawrence product as Ekow Boye-Doe commits. https://247sports.com/Player/Ekow-Boye-Doe-46048621

Page 76 of 79 < 1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 >

Preview