Page 17 of 74 < 1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 73 74 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2014908 - 02/14/17 04:05 PM Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! [Re: Kman_blue]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
Originally Posted By: Kman_blue
Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOC
]I see a yuge 8 ranking this morning on 247 link I provided. I'm sure your right but how can I be right also? 8 not 6 but the point is, our Louisiana pipeline is leaking steam somewhere. And yes I would like KU to retain all the verbal non binding 2018's but again I say it's when I see them in class and practicing on the field that I get excited. They are 16-7 years old. Impressionable young kiddos. We are savvy veterans of this process IMHO.
The difference is, you said I was wrong in the ranking even when I had the direct link to the ranking I was referencing in my post.

Of course, everyone (all of us Jayhawk fans) wants to see these guys actually enrolled at KU and suiting up on Saturdays in the end and a lot can and will happen between now and NSD 2018, but getting such HUGE commitments this early in the game is a definite boost to KU football already. KU has had a lot of national publicity as a result and a lot of positive recognition from all of the recruiting sites as well. That's a big positive for KU football in and of itself.

And now that ONE of our SIX Louisiana commits has decommitted is now a pipeline leaking steam??? LOL

You must be a bowl of joy when there's a beautiful sunny day and you see 1 small cloud in the distance to b!tch about.
Six 4 stars? Nope we have one less now. Don't think it doesn't matter. It does. Go Hawks.

If Kansas could win games I would be happier. The HC has a ten year plan that is opposed to my immediate turn around plans.

#2014909 - 02/14/17 04:12 PM Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! [Re: dgless21]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Originally Posted By: dgless21
All you want to do is sh!t all over it and nitpick stupid BS about it.

This is what he has done every single day for the last year or more.

Or he realizes he's lost, changes the subject, and suggests his point was something completely unrelated to anything his post said.

It was suggested to me, and I'll pass it on to you. Put him on ignore. He's not going to say anything worth reading.
Frankly dgless is like a house mother here. Stand up straight now!! Kman and I post back and forth with strong clear concise opinions. You tend to be his moody BFF.

I have posted for a while longer than a year or so.

#2014912 - 02/14/17 04:52 PM Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! [Re: dgless21]
track Offline
gale sayers

Loc: Topeka,Kansas

Or he realizes he's lost, changes the subject, and suggests his point was something completely unrelated to anything his post said.

It was suggested to me, and I'll pass it on to you. Put him on ignore. He's not going to say anything worth reading.

Tell it... he is a troll.

#2014918 - 02/14/17 05:58 PM Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! [Re: Kman_blue]
AlOerter Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Winning games starts with recruiting talent. No matter how well you coach them up, if you put inferior athletes on the field against superior ones, more often than not you will lose.

What I am seeing is far ahead of a ten year plan.

#2014919 - 02/14/17 06:02 PM Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! [Re: track]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Originally Posted By: track

Tell it... he is a troll.
And I call you a sunshine pumper. Not even a unicorn.

#2014920 - 02/14/17 06:05 PM Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! [Re: AlOerter]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Originally Posted By: AlOerter
Winning games starts with recruiting talent. No matter how well you coach them up, if you put inferior athletes on the field against superior ones, more often than not you will lose.

What I am seeing is far ahead of a ten year plan.
I hope so. DB hasn't got 10 years to be slowly better. His AD is on a football proverbial hot seat.

#2014921 - 02/14/17 06:50 PM Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! [Re: Kman_blue]
58hawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: KCMO
Or he realizes he's lost, changes the subject, and suggests his point was something completely unrelated to anything his post said. Bingo.

#2014925 - 02/14/17 07:04 PM Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! [Re: 58hawk]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Originally Posted By: 58hawk
Or he realizes he's lost, changes the subject, and suggests his point was something completely unrelated to anything his post said. Bingo.
Yes 58 I agree with you totally 👎

#2014943 - 02/15/17 11:14 AM Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! [Re: Kman_blue]
dgless21 Offline
Local Deity

Loc: Lawrence Beer Co.
Some actual recruiting information:

https://kansas.rivals.com/news/miles-emery-picking-up-offers-talks-about-kansas-visit

Miles Emery talking about his visit. Hopefully his comments are true, some the guys actually make KU home soon.

"I knew a lot of the guys up there," Emery said of the other visitors. "I felt everyone liked it a lot, and was so amazed how well it looked. They seemed like they were almost at home."

Hail to thee our Alma Mater, hail to old KU!

#2014960 - 02/15/17 06:12 PM Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! [Re: Kman_blue]
appyhawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Flint Hills
That Emery interview was great dg.
I also like what Parker had to say. Don't know how hot he is on us, but it's a good read...
https://kansas.rivals.com/news/daniel-parker-believes-beaty-has-kansas-on-right-track

www.cappersoverlay.com

#2014961 - 02/15/17 06:25 PM Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! [Re: Kman_blue]
dgless21 Offline
Local Deity

Loc: Lawrence Beer Co.
Sadly, I posted that yesterday. It just got buried.

Hail to thee our Alma Mater, hail to old KU!

#2014967 - 02/15/17 07:26 PM Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! [Re: dgless21]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Sadly, I posted that yesterday. It just got buried.
What an ego!

#2014970 - 02/15/17 08:01 PM Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! [Re: Kman_blue]
Kman_blue Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Kansas
I'd love it if KU could get both Emery and Parker.

A couple really good HS DL who could make an impact at KU IMO.

A lot of talent in the 2018 class on the MO side and several were at our Junior Day just like these 2. Hopefully KU can land a few more of them.

#2015004 - 02/16/17 01:34 AM Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! [Re: Kman_blue]
Josh2408 Offline
Pure Jayhawk

My father in law believes the majority of talent right now is coming out of Missouri. Is this accurate??

#2015007 - 02/16/17 05:50 AM Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! [Re: Kman_blue]
schmuck34 Offline
John Brown

Yes. Kansas hs is a bit thin for 2018 and last year was no banner year either.

Edited by schmuck34 (02/16/17 05:51 AM)

Page 17 of 74 < 1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 73 74 >

Preview