Page 131 of 131 < 1 2 ... 129 130 131
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2030686 - 05/07/18 01:13 AM Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! *** [Re: Kman_blue]
Kman_blue Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Kansas
Just to update here, but KU isn't done with the 2018 class yet.

Still hearing about several potential guys coming in July-August who they haven't announced because they aren't signed "officially" right now. Also heard a few other schools are and have been in pursuit of at least a couple of them too. Since they're still fair game, I hope they keep to their verbal commitment to KU as I think 2 could potentially help us out right away.

#2030710 - 05/07/18 02:24 PM Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! [Re: Kman_blue]
58hawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: KCMO
Originally Posted By: Kman_blue

Still hearing about several potential guys coming in July-August who they haven't announced because they aren't signed "officially" right now. Also heard a few other schools are and have been in pursuit of at least a couple of them too. Since they're still fair game, I hope they keep to their verbal commitment to KU as I think 2 could potentially help us out right away.
Will they be scholarship or walk-ons?

#2030731 - 05/07/18 10:20 PM Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! [Re: 58hawk]
Kman_blue Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: 58hawk

Will they be scholarship or walk-ons?
A mix of the 2 with the most all of the walk-ons being preferred walk-ons.

#2030733 - 05/07/18 11:58 PM Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! [Re: Kman_blue]
pizzanbeer Offline
Max Falkenstien

Why not just blue shirt them like they've done in the past? Then they can't announce them until the start of fall practice though.

#2030745 - 05/08/18 10:56 AM Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! [Re: pizzanbeer]
Kman_blue Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Not sure about the exact details on how 2 (and maybe a 3rd) are coming to KU, but I think they could both be blueshirts and that's why they're still fair game for any other school to go after until they actually show up on campus.

#2030821 - 05/10/18 07:55 AM Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! [Re: Kman_blue]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
Not sure about the exact details on how 2 (and maybe a 3rd) are coming to KU, but I think they could both be blueshirts and that's why they're still fair game for any other school to go after until they actually show up on campus.
If this method brings in some bodies for practice level (thinking next year's spring game), why not?

To reduce my # of posts I will say this here, May-June is a time period that be tricky in that kids sometimes can get in trouble. Hopefully we can skate thru this period w/o losing any.

Page 131 of 131 < 1 2 ... 129 130 131

Preview