Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2013534 - 01/16/17 11:10 AM Re: Ryan Willis [Re: 58hawk]
Kman_blue Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Kansas
Originally Posted By: 58hawk
Seems like Stanley got better and more comfortable each game he played in, so would have liked to see what he would have done starting game one. Maybe he's a guy that plays better then practices...
I agree. I would have liked to see how he would have improved if he got more playing time earlier in the year last year.

I know he was still coming off his injury coming into the season and perhaps that played a part in why he didn't see the field much earlier.

#2013535 - 01/16/17 11:14 AM Re: Ryan Willis [Re: KUCO_VOC]
Kman_blue Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOC
I seem to recall you pulling that out of your wherever. If no argument makes sense, use the German guy's name per kman. Still can't figure out why you link Gandhi to Beaty, weird.
Oh, I get it now, you don't understand anything beyond simple linear thoughts and ideas.

OK, I'll try to keep things dumbed down for you from now on, but no promises you'll be able to understand.

#2013537 - 01/16/17 11:37 AM Re: Ryan Willis [Re: Kman_blue]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
Originally Posted By: Kman_blue
I seem to recall you pulling that out of your wherever. If no argument makes sense, use the German guy's name per kman. Still can't figure out why you link Gandhi to Beaty, weird.
Oh, I get it now, you don't understand anything beyond simple linear thoughts and ideas.

OK, I'll try to keep things dumbed down for you from now on, but no promises you'll be able to understand.
You understand Godwin's law? Once the comparison is made w/hitler, the thread is finished. Whoever mentioned him first (kman in this instance) has automatically lost whatever debate is in progress. Linear enough for you?

#2013542 - 01/16/17 12:17 PM Re: Ryan Willis [Re: KUCO_VOC]
Kman_blue Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

You understand Godwin's law? Once the comparison is made w/hitler, the thread is finished. Whoever mentioned him first (kman in this instance) has automatically lost whatever debate is in progress. Linear enough for you?
I'll take that as evidence you still don't understand.

I never directly compared anyone or anything to hitler, which is what that supposed Godwin's law alludes to. Simple enough for you? I bet not.

#2013544 - 01/16/17 12:32 PM Re: Ryan Willis [Re: kylecof11]
dgless21 Offline
Local Deity

Loc: Lawrence Beer Co.
The argument was flawed to begin with when it used an association fallacy to apply qualities to Beaty that he does not have.

Hail to thee our Alma Mater, hail to old KU!

#2013554 - 01/16/17 03:22 PM Re: Ryan Willis [Re: dgless21]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Originally Posted By: dgless21
The argument was flawed to begin with when it used an association fallacy to apply qualities to Beaty that he does not have.
You don't believe Beaty is Gandhi-like? That's reassuring about your judgement anyway.

#2013555 - 01/16/17 03:25 PM Re: Ryan Willis [Re: Kman_blue]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

I'll take that as evidence you still don't understand.

I never directly compared anyone or anything to hitler, which is what that supposed Godwin's law alludes to. Simple enough for you? I bet not.
This thread was over when you invoked the hitler name. I understand that!

#2013561 - 01/16/17 05:24 PM Re: Ryan Willis [Re: Kman_blue]
58hawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: KCMO
Seems like Stanley got better and more comfortable each game he played in, so would have liked to see what he would have done starting game one. Maybe he's a guy that plays better then practices...
I agree. I would have liked to see how he would have improved if he got more playing time earlier in the year last year.

I know he was still coming off his injury coming into the season and perhaps that played a part in why he didn't see the field much earlier.
Yeah that makes sense. Forgot about the injury.

#2013579 - 01/17/17 04:36 AM Re: Ryan Willis [Re: 58hawk]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Yeah that makes sense. Forgot about the injury.
If he had only played through the pain. Oh ya🙁

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Preview