Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2012959 - 01/01/17 12:41 PM What a snooze. 'bama vs Clemson.
John_Brown Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Newton Kansas
Haven't we seen this afore this year? The Great Mucketymuck Minds of College Football combined all of their formidable brain power to create the most boring playoff format in the sports universe. Honestly, the old bowl system was better. It gave someone like BYU a chance. This is just the same 4 teams jockeying for position.

Rock Chalk Jayhawk, Beat Mizzou

#2012982 - 01/02/17 09:32 AM Re: What a snooze. 'bama vs Clemson. [Re: John_Brown]
tmcats Online   content
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: reservation lake, mn
should be an 8 team playoff with power 5 automatic qualifiers. the back room eyeball tests with big10 heavies making the ultimate calls has to stop.

under a 'great 8' format this year:

#1 bama v. fsu
#2 clemson v. usc
#3 washington v. ohio
#4 penn state v. #5 oklahoma

when espn starts losing their arse, it will change.

#2012984 - 01/02/17 10:05 AM Re: What a snooze. 'bama vs Clemson. [Re: John_Brown]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
J. Brown just jealous that no B12 teams are good enough to make a title game. And I dont see that changing anytime soon. People cried for a college football playoff for years. They got one and people still be crying

#2012985 - 01/02/17 04:19 PM Re: What a snooze. 'bama vs Clemson. [Re: John_Brown]
Josh2408 Offline
Pure Jayhawk

Loc: Kansas
I love these playoff games this year, so exciting to watch

#2013001 - 01/02/17 10:45 PM Re: What a snooze. 'bama vs Clemson. [Re: PHOGUSHER]
John_Brown Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Newton Kansas
Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
J. Brown just jealous that no B12 teams are good enough to make a title game. And I dont see that changing anytime soon. People cried for a college football playoff for years. They got one and people still be crying

Not me. I'd rather go back to the traditional bowls. And I don't really care. The Big12 isn't long for this universe. Doesn't matter to KU. I'll be fine w/ road swings up the Mississippi Valley soon enough. I doubt KU will ever be invited to the playoff. That's fine. And I really don't care what happens down in Tuscaloosa if it doesn't involve the Jayhawks. Just interesting to watch the mother's milk of all sports in this country (college football) destroy itself.

Only one time since 1938 has the NCAA basketball tournament presented a rematch in consecutive years. That was 1960-61 between tOSUBuckeyes and UofCBearcats. This current college football playoff is nothing but corruption and back scratching.

Rck Chalk Jayhawk, beat Mizzou

Preview