Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2012968 - 01/01/17 07:34 PM Re: UCONN fires Diaco 11-26 but... [Re: Kman_blue]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
Originally Posted By: Kman_blue
Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOC
Jucos failed Weis and the 2.0 version with DB will be his undoing...
Your assertion that coach Beaty is doing a 2.0 version of what Weis did in regards to JUCO recruiting is akin to asserting Gandhi and hitler were the same kind of people because both were short guys with mustaches.
For once, I'm speechless. One killed people relentlessly and the other was into passive resistance. Apples and bread. Big diff.

Edit: Gandhi had short legs but a barrel chest and a booming voice. Not exactly a physical match here.

#2012969 - 01/01/17 08:03 PM Re: UCONN fires Diaco 11-26 but... [Re: KUCO_VOC]
Phog1004 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: KC
Your assertion that coach Beaty is doing a 2.0 version of what Weis did in regards to JUCO recruiting is akin to asserting Gandhi and hitler were the same kind of people because both were short guys with mustaches.
For once, I'm speechless. One killed people relentlessly and the other was into passive resistance. Apples and bread. Big diff.

Bingo.....apples (DB) and bread (Weis). Big diff.

#2012970 - 01/01/17 08:47 PM Re: UCONN fires Diaco 11-26 but... [Re: KUCO_VOC]
dgless21 Offline
Local Deity

Loc: Lawrence Beer Co.
Speechless but he still finds a way to not shut the [censored] up.

Hail to thee our Alma Mater, hail to old KU!

#2012973 - 01/01/17 11:05 PM Re: UCONN fires Diaco 11-26 but... [Re: dgless21]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Originally Posted By: dgless21
Speechless but he still finds a way to not shut the [censored] up.
So you agree with saying Weis was a relentless killer intentionally along with kman & phog? You three need to rethink what you are posting. I'm against death & dying references...my ethics are much more rational.

#2012974 - 01/01/17 11:09 PM Re: UCONN fires Diaco 11-26 but... [Re: KUCO_VOC]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

I meet alumni all the time at University events. Please don't come to them with embarrassing killer madman references.

#2012975 - 01/01/17 11:13 PM Re: UCONN fires Diaco 11-26 but... [Re: Phog1004]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Originally Posted By: Phog1004

Bingo.....apples (DB) and bread (Weis). Big diff.
Weis was a killer of Jewish people? I don't agree.

Nothing whatsoever to do with sports.

#2012976 - 01/02/17 06:48 AM Re: UCONN fires Diaco 11-26 but... [Re: dgless21]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

One coach has us moving in a positive direction with many of us recognizing we are getting better despite the epic hole we started in.

One coach had us moving in a negative direction while he and many of his players represented the University of Kansas in a way that many of us were ashamed of.
Weis did his best with the best of intentions for KU. His game plan of using JUCOs to win was flawed for a D1 P5 football program (K State is an exception) but his contract, to be fair, was pulled after only 2.3 years so we will never know about his long term success here. Beaty will get at least 3.0 years to show us some ability to win games as a HC.

If you three think you can convince anyone that Beaty is comparable to India's Gandi (leadership?), have at it...delusional IMHO.

#2012978 - 01/02/17 08:28 AM Re: UCONN fires Diaco 11-26 but... [Re: KUCO_VOC]
dgless21 Offline
Local Deity

Your stupidity repeatedly makes me disappointed that you graduated from the University of Kansas.

#2012979 - 01/02/17 08:49 AM Re: UCONN fires Diaco 11-26 but... [Re: dgless21]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Your stupidity repeatedly makes me disappointed that you graduated from the University of Kansas.
Yep, with honors.

I would be upset like you if I felt Beaty is the answer here. His history doesn't tell me that.

You said something earlier on this Board regarding ethics being important. Reread that sometime.

#2012980 - 01/02/17 08:51 AM Re: UCONN fires Diaco 11-26 but... [Re: jayhawkfan0710]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Originally Posted By: jayhawkfan0710
Did the uconn coach take on as bad a situation as Beaty did at KU? Nope.
Well, I didn't expect Gandhi to have such a poor beginning...

Did we know his nickname was "king of nonviolence"? Football is a violent sport.

#2012986 - 01/02/17 05:54 PM Re: UCONN fires Diaco 11-26 but... [Re: KUCO_VOC]
dgless21 Offline
Local Deity

I would be upset like you if I felt Beaty is the answer here. His history doesn't tell me that.

You said something earlier on this Board regarding ethics being important. Reread that sometime.

My referring to you as "stupid" has nothing to do with your feelings toward Beaty. Based on your posts, I would assume that your opinion lacks any real value to most of us on this board.

However, your repeated lack of comprehension, uninformed postings, excessive whining, failed arguments, and exaggerated viewpoints on so many topics makes me think you lack basic common sense and anything remotely close to an intelligent thought. If you act anything close to this in real life, you are devaluing every KU degree by association.

#2012988 - 01/02/17 06:25 PM Re: UCONN fires Diaco 11-26 but... [Re: KUCO_VOC]
58hawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: KCMO
Originally Posted By: 58hawk
Originally Posted By: 58hawk
[quote=KUCO_VOC]
Prove it that Jucos have failed under Beaty.
Record alone is proof. Don't you think?

I said Beaty's undoing will be his continued love of JUCOs into the future. Big diff from what you read.
That's not what I said. I said what Juco players have either been in trouble or under-performed. And record alone is flawed because the whole team is not just Jucos.

#2012990 - 01/02/17 06:42 PM Re: UCONN fires Diaco 11-26 but... [Re: dgless21]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

My referring to you as "stupid" has nothing to do with your feelings toward Beaty. Based on your posts, I would assume that your opinion lacks any real value to most of us on this board.
Can you give me a link to "most of us"? Not Google just a link.

Also, I put a line between my two thoughts regarding why you are continually upset about my feelings toward Beaty and you calling me stupid off the bat. Normal folks don't put the two things together dgless. Only you.

You may be the most morbid individual who posts here. It's depressing to read. Only difference I see here is that you read and regurgitate Rivals info into potential prospects.

#2012991 - 01/02/17 07:03 PM Re: UCONN fires Diaco 11-26 but... [Re: KUCO_VOC]
track Online   content
gale sayers

Loc: Topeka,Kansas

Can you give me a link to "most of us"? Not Google just a link.

You may be the most morbid individual who posts here. It's depressing to read. Only difference I see here is that you read and regurgitate Rivals info into potential prospects.

I concur with the "most of us". KUCO is nothing more than a troll who believes he stimulates conversation on this board by slamming the football coaches and the program. Most of us just wish he would go away.

#2012992 - 01/02/17 07:05 PM Re: UCONN fires Diaco 11-26 but... [Re: KUCO_VOC]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Track - again, you don't represent "any group" here.

I would like to be happier about our program if only we had some wins for $1.6M salary.

My latest wish that the staff stay stable seems to be taking a hit with the WR coach leaving, per dgless report. Yes, I slam the staff a lot. It's called something else however. Just some bad news.

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Preview