Page 2 of 96 < 1 2 3 4 ... 95 96 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2002143 - 02/06/16 03:57 PM Re: Recruiting Class 2017 News, Updates, etc [Re: KUCO_VOC]
Kman_blue Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Kansas
Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOC
247 today shows KU KSU ISU Michigan & Missouri offers. All cool. You pump air into these things
I stated facts. I pumped no air at all. I made no judgements nor comments on his specific abilities, but rather who has offered him and who some of his relatives are who played football before him. Your list of specific schools backs up my facts.

#2002149 - 02/06/16 05:24 PM Re: Recruiting Class 2017 News, Updates, etc [Re: KUCO_VOC]
58hawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: KCMO
58 - I started out saying exactly that about the guy. His extended family supports Pitt State. I slipped in the "guy" reference. You love Meier and think I said he attended some place other than KU. You are wrong.

Where is Pittsburgh? PA?
You think you said? Did or didn't you?. What am I wrong about? Nothing wrong being a fan of one KU Football's greatest.

#2002166 - 02/06/16 10:39 PM Re: Recruiting Class 2017 News, Updates, etc [Re: 58hawk]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
Originally Posted By: 58hawk
58 - I started out saying exactly that about the guy. His extended family supports Pitt State. I slipped in the "guy" reference. You love Meier and you think I said he attended some place other than KU. You are wrong.

Where is Pittsburgh? PA?
You think you said? Did or didn't you?. What am I wrong about? Nothing wrong being a fan of one KU Football's greatest.
Meier isn't one of the greatest and you have something wrong when you read crap. He went to only KU as I always stated.

Edited by KUCO_VOC (02/07/16 08:11 AM)

#2002167 - 02/06/16 10:41 PM Re: Recruiting Class 2017 News, Updates, etc [Re: Kman_blue]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Originally Posted By: Kman_blue
247 today shows KU KSU ISU Michigan & Missouri offers. All cool. You pump air into these things
I stated facts. I pumped no air at all. I made no judgements nor comments on his specific abilities, but rather who has offered him and who some of his relatives are who played football before him. Your list of specific schools backs up my facts.
Pac 12 offer?

TE offer may fill a need for Kansas but his family ties to PS made me want to comment. Hey he could be just what we need at this time.

Edited by KUCO_VOC (02/07/16 08:34 AM)

#2002184 - 02/07/16 09:30 AM Re: Recruiting Class 2017 News, Updates, etc [Re: KUCO_VOC]
58hawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

58 - I started out saying exactly that about the guy. His extended family supports Pitt State. I slipped in the "guy" reference. You love Meier and you think I said he attended some place other than KU. You are wrong.

Where is Pittsburgh? PA?
Meier isn't one of the greatest and you have something wrong when you read crap. He went to only KU as I always stated.
Matter of opinion. Perhaps you never saw the remarkable catch he made against MU to win the game in Arrowhead. Or perhaps you never like Mangino....Just say'in.

#2002187 - 02/07/16 10:13 AM Re: Recruiting Class 2017 News, Updates, etc [Re: Kman_blue]
dgless21 Offline
Local Deity

Loc: Fuzzy's Taco Shop
Can you two take your BS elsewhere?

We could just create a thread called 58 vs KUCO. I bet the mods would even pin it for you. Then the two of you can just go back and forth and the rest of us can avoid it.

Hail to thee our Alma Mater, hail to old KU!

#2002191 - 02/07/16 10:35 AM Re: Recruiting Class 2017 News, Updates, etc [Re: 58hawk]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Where is Pittsburgh? PA?
Matter of opinion. Perhaps you never saw the remarkable catch he made against MU to win the game in Arrowhead. Or perhaps you never like Mangino....Just say'in.
I liked Mangino a lot. One pass play doesn't make Meier one of the greatest in terms of Riggins etc.

#2002193 - 02/07/16 10:37 AM Re: Recruiting Class 2017 News, Updates, etc [Re: Kman_blue]
MNJAYHAWK418 Offline
Crimson & Blue Blood

Well, reading all that was a complete waste of my time. Maybe we could get back on topic?

#2002194 - 02/07/16 10:43 AM Re: Recruiting Class 2017 News, Updates, etc [Re: Kman_blue]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

2017 news is going to be a long topic over many months. Everybody should take this as less a sprint more a marathon.

#2002201 - 02/07/16 01:08 PM Re: Recruiting Class 2017 News, Updates, etc [Re: KUCO_VOC]
58hawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

[/quote]Meier isn't one of the greatest and you have something wrong when you read crap. He went to only KU as I always stated. [/quote] Matter of opinion. Perhaps you never saw the remarkable catch he made against MU to win the game in Arrowhead. Or perhaps you never like Mangino....Just say'in. [/quote]I liked Mangino a lot. One pass play doesn't make Meier one of the greatest in terms of Riggins etc. [/quote] I'd say two 1000+ yard seasons is pretty good and most would agree especially when we had other weapons like Dez Briscoe.

#2002246 - 02/08/16 10:19 AM Re: Recruiting Class 2017 News, Updates, etc [Re: dgless21]
beenahawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Topeka, Kansas
Originally Posted By: dgless21
Can you two take your BS elsewhere?

We could just create a thread called 58 vs KUCO. I bet the mods would even pin it for you. Then the two of you can just go back and forth and the rest of us can avoid it.

I would happily pin a thread for that! smile

#2002259 - 02/08/16 02:06 PM Re: Recruiting Class 2017 News, Updates, etc [Re: KUCO_VOC]
Kman_blue Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Kansas
Pac 12 offer?

TE offer may fill a need for Kansas but his family ties to PS made me want to comment. Hey he could be just what we need at this time.

My original quote was, "This "Pitt State guy" already has offers from the Big 12, Big 10, SEC, and will probably get offers from some PAC-12 and ACC teams before his recruitment is over."

The first part of the sentence was factual as backed up by your own comment, while the 2nd part was obviously conjecture on my part, but is his recruitment over now? I think he's got about 1 full year left before that'll be true and we'll see if my conjecture was accurate or not, but I believe it will be as I've heard at least 1 PAC-12 team is on the verge of offering him now.

#2002291 - 02/09/16 12:15 AM Re: Recruiting Class 2017 News, Updates, etc [Re: Kman_blue]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Pac 12 offer?

My original quote was, "This "Pitt State guy" already has offers from the Big 12, Big 10, SEC, and will probably get offers from some PAC-12 and ACC teams before his recruitment is over."

The first part of the sentence was factual as backed up by your own comment, while the 2nd part was obviously conjecture on my part, but is his recruitment over now? I think he's got about 1 full year left before that'll be true and we'll see if my conjecture was accurate or not, but I believe it will be as I've heard at least 1 PAC-12 team is on the verge of offering him now.
No need to get your feathers ruffled as I have changed my comment to that he may be filling a Kansas need at present. If so let's hope he chooses us over Michigan. But when I saw extensive family ties to mighty Pitt State I felt compelled to comment. Second time I've said this. Let's keep moving on. I have heard comments about pissing matches. Let's reduce it is what I read.

#2002322 - 02/09/16 12:16 PM Re: Recruiting Class 2017 News, Updates, etc [Re: Kman_blue]
58hawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Has KU ever had a transfer from Pitt State?

#2002328 - 02/09/16 12:23 PM Re: Recruiting Class 2017 News, Updates, etc [Re: 58hawk]
beenahawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Topeka, Kansas
Has KU ever had a transfer from Pitt State?

Not to my knowledge....off the top of my head I can only think of one kid who transfered from KU to Pitt St, Kevin Verdugo., QB, who thought Mase was too tough. But back then, Pitt State would have hammered every other state school, KU and KSU included.

Page 2 of 96 < 1 2 3 4 ... 95 96 >

Preview