Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2006734 - 05/10/16 02:16 PM Re: HaHa. This Message Board [Re: HunterThompson]
appyhawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Flint Hills
I find it curious that previous members here vacated to .net but return here to gloat that they are gone. Seems to me it requires a pretty fragile ego to derive satisfaction from that sort of thing.

Thing is I don't know why everyone decided to leave. I was away for awhile doing personal stuff and when I came back everyone was gone.

I miss all my friends, so I went over there to check things out and see if the 'good ole days' were continuing over there. All my friends were indeed there, but it seemed to me that many have assumed a different personality. Maybe not, but it is decidedly different over there than it used to be here.

Now this place has been taken over by trollish negative impact types. It is hardly worth the time to wade through all their BS to see what is added by what remains of the 'good guys'.
However, recently there has been a new influx of folks who post and at the very least dilute the effect of Kook and company. For that I am very pleased. It means this place is not as "dead" as advertised, or apparently, hoped for.

www.cappersoverlay.com

#2006735 - 05/10/16 02:25 PM Re: HaHa. This Message Board [Re: appyhawk]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
Originally Posted By: appyhawk
I find it curious that previous members here vacated to .net but return here to gloat that they are gone. Seems to me it requires a pretty fragile ego to derive satisfaction from that sort of thing.

Thing is I don't know why everyone decided to leave. I was away for awhile doing personal stuff and when I came back everyone was gone.

I miss all my friends, so I went over there to check things out and see if the 'good ole days' were continuing over there. All my friends were indeed there, but it seemed to me that many have assumed a different personality. Maybe not, but it is decidedly different over there than it used to be here.

Now this place has been taken over by trollish negative impact types. It is hardly worth the time to wade through all their BS to see what is added by what remains of the 'good guys'.
However, recently there has been a new influx of folks who post and at the very least dilute the effect of Kook and company. For that I am very pleased. It means this place is not as "dead" as advertised, or apparently, hoped for.
You will be pleased by my posting earlier that due to personal changes in a positive way, I will be posting less here (.com) after today. Appycrap can post about unicorns and rainbows all he wants. One lesser reason why some posters never post here is precisely due to the type of crap I have to put up with from him.

#2015742 - 03/09/17 09:46 AM Re: HaHa. This Message Board [Re: appyhawk]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Originally Posted By: appyhawk

Good for you!

#2015744 - 03/09/17 11:30 AM Re: HaHa. This Message Board [Re: HunterThompson]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Uhh kuco..appys post was 10 months ago. But you sure told him.

#2015749 - 03/09/17 01:44 PM Re: HaHa. This Message Board [Re: HunterThompson]
Maximus Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Trance Land
Contribute more, and less negativity. Add value to save a message board really needing savings.

Twitter is for 3rd grade girls.

#2015751 - 03/09/17 01:53 PM Re: HaHa. This Message Board [Re: Maximus]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Originally Posted By: Maximus
Contribute more, and less negativity. Add value to save a message board really needing savings.

Twitter is for 3rd grade girls.
You know it maxy! Twitter sucks!

#2015754 - 03/09/17 03:06 PM Re: HaHa. This Message Board [Re: HunterThompson]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Who is looking at twitter. I like Maxys titter pages though. Denise Milani is particularly tasty.

#2015842 - 03/11/17 09:47 AM Re: HaHa. This Message Board [Re: KUCO_VOC]
imzcount Offline
US Marshal, Kansas Territory

Loc: az
Talk about negativity, plenty of it over on dot net with mostly Trump bashing on the pol. board. I'm unable to post there anymore, don't know what is going on. Maybe I've been banned, much to the delight of the liberals.

#2015846 - 03/11/17 10:50 AM Re: HaHa. This Message Board [Re: HunterThompson]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

The Count welcome back my friend. Who is your Hateful 8 from the dot net...Mine in no particular order are:

DC
PhD
Casfagia
Plano..I actually kind of like ole Cordell really
CnB
Chicknbut
Dr. Pepper

Ok I can only come up with 7.

#2015847 - 03/11/17 11:00 AM Re: HaHa. This Message Board [Re: PHOGUSHER]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
The Count welcome back my friend. Who is your Hateful 8 from the dot net...Mine in no particular order are:

DC
PhD
Casfagia
CnB
Chicknbut
Dr. Pepper

imzcount?

#2015852 - 03/11/17 12:10 PM Re: HaHa. This Message Board [Re: HunterThompson]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Yes...err no. Wut?

#2015855 - 03/11/17 12:27 PM Re: HaHa. This Message Board [Re: PHOGUSHER]
imzcount Offline
US Marshal, Kansas Territory

Loc: az
For the record I don't hate any of the posters over on dotnet, too bad it doesn't go both ways. The liberals all think I'm crazy since I'm on the Trump train, and I guess I drove them nuts with my pro Trump posts. I contributed money to the site and maybe that doesn't matter but stifling free speech (non hateful) seems to maybe be what is happening. I don't believe it's my computer(3), desktop,laptop, and Iphone6 plus, because I get the same result on all 3. It's wierd because I can guess bball scores and that is all. No pm's, no nothing except read what other posters say. Seems that only liberal posters are posting now. Oh well, misery loves company and I say let'um keep on flailing down deeper into their dark world.

#2015856 - 03/11/17 01:34 PM Re: HaHa. This Message Board [Re: HunterThompson]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Like myself you are ridiculed stating your opinion on matters. If you are not agreed with by the net majority you are insulted sometimes personally. I got the same especially when I did some light trolling on KUs quality of play. I replied back at the insulting parties in kind.

Then I get banned voluntarily with an option to return whenever I desired. For some reason that option vanished. Nbd its a middle school bullying site on the most part. I find it especially amusing when they cut and paste my dot com posts so they can continue the 3rd party ridicules ...Man that takes some real nads...right. ..lol.

#2015862 - 03/11/17 02:58 PM Re: HaHa. This Message Board [Re: PHOGUSHER]
jahawker2004 Offline
Freethinker

Loc: Wherever Freethinkers Gather
Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER

DC
PhD
Casfagia
CnB
Chicknbut
Dr. Pepper

I nominate Hawklin.

#2015863 - 03/11/17 02:59 PM Re: HaHa. This Message Board [Re: HunterThompson]
lonestarjayhawk Offline
Luke 23:34

Loc: Crawford TX
Count, I would say that you are welcome to come back to DotNet anytime. I would bet that you are not banned. I stayed away from the Political Board because of the Anti-Trump Rants of many posters.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Preview