Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1989725 - 04/15/15 11:47 PM Re: How did I miss that [Re: PHOGUSHER]
JimWest Offline
))<>((

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
There you go. ..knew you wouldn't disappoint. Play One. .Play Three. ..Play 5????? Actually not near as expensive as I thought someone of your elite status would use...but you did say in the crapper...

Play:1 - it is the only one that has humidity protection.

#1989727 - 04/16/15 03:06 AM Re: How did I miss that [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Makes sense. What's system complements your LED Hdtv. Man I am loving that 79 inch Sony LED 4K set. You can get about a foot away and still not discern any pixels. But 7000 bucks. ..ouch.

#1989747 - 04/16/15 12:25 PM Re: How did I miss that [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Maximus Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Trance Land
South Korea out doing the American companies in tech manufacturing. Not a good sign for the future.

#1989791 - 04/17/15 12:45 PM Re: How did I miss that [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Well I might switch from a Pioneer receive to a Onkyo..got a nice one for about 7 bills. Plenty of power 130 watts a channel. 7.2 THX Select certified with that new Atmos surround sound technology.

#1991437 - 05/19/15 12:22 PM Re: How did I miss that [Re: PHOGUSHER]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
Kiefs Audio Video in Lawrence closed back in mid November. I have bought a bunch of stuff from that place way back when. They just couldn't compete with the electronic box stores.
John Kiefer retired and his son didn't want to continue with a retail sales store. Son wanted to design custom stereo stuff and do other things. When I grew up I lived across from the Malls shopping center on 23rd st and went there often.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Preview