Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#466 - 02/02/04 11:13 PM Re: Times... [Re: jaynieskitchen]
beenahawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Topeka, Kansas
And as ALWAYS! You NEVER, NEVER answer the questions I post! Jaynie......are you scared to deal with the TRUTH! YES! Because as Jack Nicholson said........"YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH......"

How in the world can you go from a sports post to try to create a discussion about BAND Uniforms? Oops! Forgot! You are a Silo Kiddie!

RCJH! Misery Went DOWN tonight!

#1991040 - 05/07/15 10:07 AM Re: Times... [Re: John_Brown]
n00sh Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

As a new feature on KUSPORTS.COM, I'm going to be bringing back some classic old posts so the new generation of posters can see what this place was before all those douchebags that ran off to the DOT NOT circle jerk killed the place and killed off our old crew. Will be tough to find some of the legends from the past due to someone's old hobby of phantom bumping (lol), but this will be a nice way for people to see what this place was back in Curley's days when we were all a band of brothers/. Not a bunch of f*ckin clowns.

#1991047 - 05/07/15 11:22 AM Re: Times... [Re: John_Brown]
Vega Offline
kusports.net

#1991049 - 05/07/15 12:32 PM Re: Times... [Re: John_Brown]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Lol...

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Preview