Rate This Topic
#1988480 - 03/30/15 12:00 PM Re: e: April Fools dot net style [Re: PHOGUSHER]
jhawks99 Offline
Defense

Loc: Rebounds
Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
Originally Posted By: jhawks99
. He always backed out of having beers with me in Lawrence.

No idea why he would do that...

Go away. Don't you have some moonshine swilling party to partake in with your toothless Kentucky neighbors...bet their hard to take about right now.

As long as they're winning they're pretty easy to get along with. As long as you don't mention that Cal cheats.

#1988481 - 03/30/15 12:15 PM Re: e: April Fools dot net style [Re: KUCO_VOC]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Heck are you even sure if they care if he cheats or not. Actually that's beautiful country out there. I just traveled taking the back highways from KC to Wichita . Just brown. .Brown and more brown. Very plain, but Wichashity is actually greening up already. Going to be 80 here mañana. Came down to visit my sister and buy tons of Shocker gear...lol.

#1988484 - 03/30/15 12:57 PM Re: e: April Fools dot net style [Re: PHOGUSHER]
KUCO_VOC Online   happy
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
Man I am not a frigging stalker. Now I know you live in Denver what area . Tell me sucka.
That's not what they say about you on dot net.

#1988490 - 03/30/15 02:07 PM Re: e: April Fools dot net style [Re: KUCO_VOC]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Who said what about me over there. ..I will donkey punch the whole lot of them. I clearly dominate their itsy bitsy minds over there. ..pathetic

#1988501 - 03/30/15 06:36 PM Re: e: April Fools dot net style [Re: KUCO_VOC]
KUCO_VOC Online   happy
KU1980

A Hawklin was blowing hard about you Gusher. I m starting to reconsider the outing you RSVP'd to later this month.

Edited by KUCO_VOC (03/30/15 06:36 PM)

#1988508 - 03/30/15 08:47 PM Re: e: April Fools dot net style [Re: KUCO_VOC]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

What. ..where ...when. Why I am tempted to send 2 cases of Rogaine to his place of employment. ..or maybe a membership to the NHCFM..otherwise known as the Narcissistic Hair Club For Men. ...nomesayin.

#1988509 - 03/30/15 09:44 PM Re: e: April Fools dot net style [Re: KUCO_VOC]
KUCO_VOC Online   happy
KU1980

Maybe you should get the dot com issues out of your system gush

#1988510 - 03/30/15 09:46 PM Re: e: April Fools dot net style [Re: KUCO_VOC]
KUCO_VOC Online   happy
KU1980

You should forgive & forget those a holes!!

#1988511 - 03/30/15 09:51 PM Re: e: April Fools dot net style [Re: KUCO_VOC]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Forget maybe. .forgive never. Now what youse going to do about it tuff guy.

#1988526 - 03/31/15 01:13 PM Re: e: April Fools dot net style [Re: KUCO_VOC]
KUCO_VOC Online   happy
KU1980

Didn't your stalking create the ultimate heave ho from dot net?

#1988534 - 03/31/15 02:15 PM Re: April Foos dot not style [Re: KUCO_VOC]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Maybe. ..maybe not. Most thick skinned individuals would call it merely poking light hearted fun at someone. But the limp wristed Nambe pambys that cannot blew it up to a stalking criteria. I never revealed any real names or where said individual might work or reside.

The individuals that banned me swayed the story their way and actually deleted the thread where the whole sorted affair started in the first place. If they were not in the wrong from the get go why delete the thread. Hmm mm I wonder. It will all catch up to those individuals eventually.

#1988567 - 03/31/15 11:20 PM Free round of golf @ Alvamar GC 04-25-15 [Re: KUCO_VOC]
KUCO_VOC Online   happy
KU1980

Well I still need two RSVPs for the golf outing at Alvamar. Great that my Billings family friends got us this 7:30 am tee time before the Apr 25th Saturday spring football game.

If anyone out there wants to play golf courtesy Billings, we need two more. Just PM your personal info to me. We have 10 total so far so need two more.😃

So far guys the PM method has netted one more available dot net ter to play.

Hawklin has seemed to put everyone on alert for some reason over there so no one will come play with us on the 25th. Told me to go putt with a wedgie! That's not a terminology that I am familiar with at all. At least one member over there was willing to PM me before Mr Wedgiepants posted.

Final edit: Someone who will remain unnamed has absolutely zero sense of humor on dot net. Also Gutter ended up having to explain his April Fools prank to them.

Edited by KUCO_VOC (04/01/15 11:25 PM)
Edit Reason: It was fun to do a prank

#1988602 - 04/01/15 03:17 PM Re: Free round of golf @ Alvamar GC 04-25-15 [Re: KUCO_VOC]
KUCO_VOC Online   happy
KU1980

The golf community has spoken and my last spot to fill for the upcoming event on April 25th should not be hard to fill by the end of today.

Edit- Damnit Creepy Tort alini has PMd me & has bowed to peer pressure. I can't imagine golf without him. Gusher was worried I might invite the Hawk but I decided to cancel the golf portion of the day instead. I'm...

Edited by KUCO_VOC (04/02/15 06:30 AM)

#1988780 - 04/03/15 10:05 PM Re: e: April Fools dot net style [Re: PHOGUSHER]
creepypasta Offline
THE LEGEND

I don't think so. Why?? Are you creepypasta by any chance. Sad they are even considering doing something. Strange group of fools over there. I can read their crap anytime. ..and that what most of it is crap. Now don't be fooled by the Phantom bumper. .lol.

Spent a few days over there surveying the landscape. The dude in charge fashions himself as some sort of IT guru but the bugs have been planted. Only a matter of time before hell is unleashed. Keep watching smile

#1988793 - 04/03/15 11:35 PM Re: e: April Fools dot net style [Re: KUCO_VOC]
KUCO_VOC Online   happy
KU1980

After what Hawklin did to you there, Tort, I can only imagine the "hell" you have created. Oh ya

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Preview