Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1984927 - 02/23/15 10:51 AM Oscars hangover
PHOGUSHER Online   content
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Did anyone watch or even care to watch. Doogie Houser did an adequate job hosting. No real surprises...I did think Boyhood would win Best Picture. ..but they had to throw Michael Keaton a bone since he didn't get Best Actor.

Not a great bunch of movies this year...The only Best Picture movies I watched all the way through was American Sniper. Tried to watch Grand Budapest and Birdman. ..got them downloaded. ..I can't make it through them.

I guess that is the only true good thing about going to the actual theater . If you drop 30-40 bucks most likely you will sit through it no matter how bad it is, I have only walked out on 3 my entire life.

#1984941 - 02/23/15 02:55 PM Re: Oscars hangover [Re: PHOGUSHER]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
Not a great movie year so nope didn't watch it. Netflix'd Sherlock Holmes episodes with Cumberland as the lead - who didn't get his Oscar.

#1984942 - 02/23/15 03:05 PM Re: Oscars hangover [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Online   content
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
I believe that is Cumberbatch but I could be wrong. Yeah bad year...I hate to admit this but Guardians of the Galaxy might have been the one I enjoyed the most over the past year. Oh well thank god for Netflix and that Movietube.com that you can watch current movies that are still at the theater on. Sometimes its slow to load but I have seen Interstellar...John Wick...and most of Birdman on it...good deal when you use your hdmi cable or Chromecast thingy to your big screen.

Frames per second might cause jerky stream on some movies...Lol and the poor quality ones you can see people's heads in the theater crowd and hear them munching popcorn. Interstellar and John Wick were good quality.

Preview