Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1980303 - 12/11/14 01:34 PM Re: Torture.......... [Re: MICHHAWK]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Loc: Bohemia
I am against it, as a government policy there is no "greater good" served.

And you, where stand you?

#1980305 - 12/11/14 01:50 PM Re: Torture.......... [Re: parkhawk3319]
MICHHAWK Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Port Huron MI
I have no problem at all with the torturing of these type's of knuckleheads.

#1980311 - 12/11/14 02:44 PM Re: Torture.......... [Re: MICHHAWK]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Max Falkenstien

And may I ask what purpose it serves in your opinion?

Would you be willing to torture someone yourself? Inflict mental and physical pain and stress on them for days and weeks until they were mentally broken and look them in the eyes every day while doing it? Next time the neighbor's dog takes a crap in your yard and really pisses you off, trap it and put it in a small cage. So small it can't lay down or turn around and put it in your garage and give it a go. It's not like it's a real person, it's just a dog, less than a knucklehead if you think about it. Play loud music all day and night long so it can't sleep for days, put a hose up it's nose and one up it's ass and pour water in them until it chokes and starts to vomit and has seizures. You only have to do stuff that leaves no visible marks and is non-lethal, just non-stop mental hazing for days until the thing just glazes over and stops moving or whimpering. See how long you can do it. See if you can walk back into your house and look your family in the eye afterwards. I don't think you should ask anyone to do something you aren't willing to do yourself, but maybe you can do it.

What about the knuckleheads who were later released because they were found to be mistakenly thought to be terrorists? A few innocent knuckleheads got roughed up by mistake you know.

#1980312 - 12/11/14 02:50 PM Re: Torture.......... [Re: parkhawk3319]
MICHHAWK Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Port Huron MI
Not talking about teenagers that stick up the local convenience store. Does not phase me.

#1980314 - 12/11/14 02:55 PM Re: Torture.......... [Re: Astronaut]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Ask Nancy Pelosi. She was fully briefed on the enhanced interrogation at the time, as were three other Dems.

So is this just a tit for tat partisanship thing with you? If we can agree that there may have been war crimes committed and if we put everyone complicit and in the know on this on trial would you be good with it? Maybe Obama could share a cell with Cheney. Talk about hell!

You represented US Soldiers in Germany once upon a time. If one of your US soldier clients had been treated in the same manner as some of the detainees and you were in charge of prosecuting the perpetrators, what charges would you bring against them?

#1980315 - 12/11/14 02:57 PM Re: Torture.......... [Re: parkhawk3319]
Astronaut Offline
Deep Thinker

Loc: Wherever Deep Thinkers gather
Originally Posted By: parkhawk3319
That trick never gets old, when Dick Cheney pulls the string hanging outta yourass and his [censored] pours out of your mouth it always makes me laugh! If you believe that please produce the documents whereby it is substantiated.
My! You do get testy when your guy is proven a liar and you're shown to know not of what you speak! Are you Chkn, highjacking his Park's account?

Let's see- Louis Freeh, former FBI director, and former CIA directors George Tenet, Porter Goss (still unindicted) and Mike Hayden (retired Air Force general)- all say EIT resulted in intelligence that 1) aided in the killing of bin Laden, 2) capture of Ramzi Bin al-Shibh, 3) the capture of Hambali and 4) the prevention of a second wave attack on the West Coast.

Here ya go!

http://www.wsj.com/articles/cia-interrog...ons+saved+lives

http://www.wsj.com/articles/louis-j-free...RDS=louis+freeh

BTW, Obama just got through buttfvcking the country once again. If you hurry, you can get the first felching!

As always laugh!

#1980316 - 12/11/14 03:03 PM Re: Torture.......... [Re: parkhawk3319]
Astronaut Offline
Deep Thinker

Next time the neighbor's dog takes a crap in your yard and really pisses you off, trap it and put it in a small cage.
Reduction ad absurdum.

GICH.

#1980317 - 12/11/14 03:04 PM Re: Torture.......... [Re: MICHHAWK]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Not talking about teenagers that stick up the local convenience store.

Me neither, did I miss something?

Does not phase me.

If you could do that to another living thing; man, dog or jellyfish you are a rare breed. If we continue to use enhanced interrogation I think we pay you and Hannibal Lector a six figure salary to take care of this dirty business. I don't think kids who volunteered to serve and protect their country should be asked to do it. Most humans aren't emotionally equipped to switch that stuff off and on light a lightbulb. It would destroy most of them. But if you are that one in a million superman I say we hire you right now and pay you commensurately.

#1980319 - 12/11/14 03:10 PM Re: Torture.......... [Re: Astronaut]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Here ya go!

That's funny, could they be more vague and less substantive in their retort? They had months to work on it.

#1980327 - 12/11/14 05:17 PM Re: Torture.......... [Re: Astronaut]
jock Offline
Junior Jayhawk

Loc: At home
Looks like Astronaut is starting his weekend a little early! Did yer mom give you your allowance a couple of days in advance?

#1980351 - 12/12/14 10:50 AM Re: Torture.......... [Re: jock]
Astronaut Offline
Deep Thinker

Originally Posted By: jock
Looks like Astronaut is starting his weekend a little early! Did yer mom give you your allowance a couple of days in advance?
You're precious. You really are.

Edited by Astronaut (12/12/14 10:56 AM)

#1980352 - 12/12/14 10:52 AM Re: Torture.......... [Re: parkhawk3319]
Astronaut Offline
Deep Thinker

I am against it, as a government policy there is no "greater good" served.

And you, where stand you?
Thanks for the clarification.

In other words, you're willing to accept the Senate Dems fictive report because it fits your narrative.

#1980354 - 12/12/14 11:00 AM Re: Torture.......... [Re: parkhawk3319]
Astronaut Offline
Deep Thinker

Here ya go!

That's funny, could they be more vague and less substantive in their retort? They had months to work on it.
You don't seriously believe that the Senate report was objective do you? You don't seriously believe that the Republicans had any part in writing it, do you?

#1980371 - 12/12/14 01:41 PM Re: Torture.......... [Re: Astronaut]
parkhawk3319 Offline
Max Falkenstien

You don't think I really care who wrote it do you? This isn't some new revelation, we have known most of this for years, haven't you been paying attention? It was done and a lot of people on both sides knew about it. They should all ( read between the lines here, both party members) be investigated by someone independent to see if there were crimes committed and who was complicite in any crimes.

Now can you answer my question that you avoided earlier. If you were prosecuting a foreign national who had treated a US soldier/prisoner in this way what would you charge them with?

#1980381 - 12/12/14 04:36 PM Re: Torture.......... [Re: parkhawk3319]
DCHawk1 Offline
Proudly Derivative.

Loc: District of Columbia
(pssst. I think you're winning.)

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Preview