Page 112 of 116 < 1 2 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1978114 - 11/13/14 10:03 AM Re: T MINUS ONE!!! [Re: chiefstinkyfinger]
Astronaut Offline
Deep Thinker

Loc: Wherever Deep Thinkers gather
I hope you little fellers have time to grab a beer!

#1978115 - 11/13/14 10:06 AM Re: T MINUS ONE!!! [Re: chiefstinkyfinger]
Astronaut Offline
Deep Thinker

My God StinkyQueef! Your team has been relegated to TWC!

#1978117 - 11/13/14 10:19 AM Re: T MINUS ONE!!! [Re: chiefstinkyfinger]
1985hawk Offline
Moderator-Retired

Loc: Back here
I wonder if it will be blacked out on ESPN3?

#1978121 - 11/13/14 12:02 PM Re: Hey Guys!! [Re: redrover]
jdgaucho Offline
Baby Jay

Originally Posted By: redrover

lol, turns out you do not have a football team. what kind of lame school doesn't even have a football team?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAaaaaaaa......

Who needs it? your Wichita State friends don't play football. neither does VCU or Gonzaga, and I seem to recall the first two reaching a Final Four in recent years.

#1978122 - 11/13/14 12:07 PM Re: Maybe Chiefs 19 pt Kansas win is right [Re: faithful1]
jdgaucho Offline
Baby Jay

Originally Posted By: faithful1
I've been monitoring this thread for a long time. You have to give stinky credit for endurance..

I just have a few pointers for stinky to make his trip to Lawrence more enjoyable.

- Wear gloves. You don't want to get frost bite on you little pinkies. Too bad is isn't going to be 10 degrees out for you to get a real flavor of life on the hill. Perhaps you should wear a parka inside Allen Fieldhouse for your comfort! For good measure, also wear the mountie fur hat with the flaps down. You'll be right in style.

- Just want to let you know a few things you will see and hear when you sit in AFH. At about 1 minute left in the game you will hear the rock chalk chant. That is our way of celebrating our win over you….sort of like howling out our victory!

- When we foul out many of your players, you will get serenaded by our band with hand movements….called "waving the wheat" - waving goodbye to your player. We are very friendly folk here.

- Be sure and get to the game early. Besides all our pre game activities, I know you won't want to miss our great Booth Hall of Athletics. Seeing what real sports excellence is is a must for any tourist. Don't miss our Hollywood style videos about KU's storied basketball program. Lower your head in reverence afterwards.

- We are very sorry you are a year too early to see the original rules of basketball written by the inventor of the game, James Naismith. We are building a building for them for the enjoyment of you tourist types but, alas, it is not ready yet. As a consolation, you could visit Naismith's grave in Lawrence so you can say you've been to the mountain top and be the envy of all your friends.

- Lastly, burn in your memory what GREAT student participation is. It's a once in a lifetime event.

Enjoy our fine city and “Stay thirsty, my friend."

I'd like to visit one day as well.

#1978123 - 11/13/14 12:19 PM Re: Hey Guys!! [Re: lonestarjayhawk]
jdgaucho Offline
Baby Jay

Originally Posted By: lonestarjayhawk
UCSB fans rushing the Soccer Pitch

You have to admit, getting an attendance of over 12,000 for a college soccer game is pretty sweet. Plus it was against our rivals.

We've also taken down a goalpost or two in our time: in '06 we carried one out of our stadium (we'd later toss it over a cliff and then carried it into the ocean)

Edited by jdgaucho (11/13/14 12:20 PM)

#1978151 - 11/13/14 03:41 PM Re: Hey Guys!! [Re: jdgaucho]
Astronaut Offline
Deep Thinker

Originally Posted By: jdgaucho
Originally Posted By: redrover

lol, turns out you do not have a football team. what kind of lame school doesn't even have a football team?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAaaaaaaa......

Who needs it? your Wichita State friends don't play football. neither does VCU or Gonzaga, and I seem to recall the first two reaching a Final Four in recent years.

Please pay attention when people tell you you're stupid.

The world will thank you.

#1978154 - 11/13/14 03:47 PM Re: Hey Guys!! [Re: jdgaucho]
Astronaut Offline
Deep Thinker

You have to admit, getting an attendance of over 12,000 for a college soccer game is pretty sweet.
How 'bout this?

I'll admit it's pretty pathetic when a school's fans have to brag about getting 12,000 fans to storm the field after winning a soccer game.

Work for you?

#1978162 - 11/13/14 04:22 PM Re: Hey Guys!! [Re: Astronaut]
jdgaucho Offline
Baby Jay

Originally Posted By: Astronaut

You have to admit, getting an attendance of over 12,000 for a college soccer game is pretty sweet.
How 'bout this?

I'll admit it's pretty pathetic when a school's fans have to brag about getting 12,000 fans to storm the field after winning a soccer game.

Work for you?

Much better. But why is it pathetic? It shows we can and have drawn well for men's soccer and that it can happen elsewhere too. We do our own thing.

#1978166 - 11/13/14 05:51 PM Re: Hey Guys!! [Re: jdgaucho]
gauchosean Offline
Junior Jayhawk

Loc: So Cal
Arrived in Lawrence!

Nobody told me there would be a toll road?

Ready to have a beer and see what hype is all about.

Go Gauchos!

#1978170 - 11/13/14 06:49 PM Re: Hey Guys!! [Re: chiefstinkyfinger]
PHOGUSHER Online   content
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Didn't have to take I-70,you could have taken K-10..4 lanes no toll. Should have Googled it,but he'll what's the toll about 2 bucks.. lol.. Hope you brought your mittens... Enjoy.. And Stinky what do you prefer a couple of broken ribs or a broken nose, I just want to be fair. Probably some broken ribs, your male john's wouldn't like me busting your face up. You gotz to keep earning your changes for your change jar.. Nomesayin.. Lol you a putz son..see you mañana.

Edited by PHOGUSHER (11/13/14 07:00 PM)

#1978175 - 11/13/14 10:20 PM Re: Hey Guys!! [Re: chiefstinkyfinger]
PHOGUSHER Online   content
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
No posts by Stink lately. He must be in transit. I actually hopes he has a great time in Lawrence. Except for him having to watch his boys get beat down of course. Now I gotz to figure out where to have my pregame brews. Maybe West Coast and then take the shuttle. Sounds like a plan. Who else is going from this board. Pretty excited for another season of Jayhawk hoops.

#1978176 - 11/14/14 01:40 AM UPSET ALERT UPSET ALERT UPSET ALERT [Re: PHOGUSHER]
chiefstinkyfinger Offline
Max Falkenstien

Loc: Santa Barbara, CA
Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
No posts by Stink lately. He must be in transit. I actually hopes he has a great time in Lawrence. Except for him having to watch his boys get beat down of course. Now I gotz to figure out where to have my pregame brews. Maybe West Coast and then take the shuttle. Sounds like a plan. Who else is going from this board. Pretty excited for another season of Jayhawk hoops.
I ain't getting into Kansas any earlier than I need to. Gotta finish some things up before I go.

I see KU is a 15 point favorite, guess I was closest. Shocking.

UPSET ALERT, UPSET ALERT

Get ready Jayhawks and ESPN won't be talking about the TCU game.

Get your excuses ready!!!

Peace to all.

Sand, Cerveza. Gauchos!!!

Stinky

#1978177 - 11/14/14 08:14 AM Business as usual at AFH [Re: chiefstinkyfinger]
lonestarjayhawk Offline
Luke 23:34

Loc: Crawford TX
Kansas 85
Shortpants 54

Kansas wins by 31 points.

But you will walk away happy knowing that you had watched a game at College Basketball's Mecca.

#1978178 - 11/14/14 08:27 AM Re: Hey Guys!! [Re: chiefstinkyfinger]
1985hawk Offline
Moderator-Retired

Loc: Back here
You dont have to take the toll road, but thanks for the income. Wait until about 3:00 and head east of the stadium down the hill and go to the Hawk or the Wheel before the game.

Page 112 of 116 < 1 2 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 >

Preview