Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1977165 - 11/02/14 07:50 PM Re: Hey hey hey [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
No need to, I speak my mind with no regrets. Can you man up and do the same. Must have hit the nail on the head with the bball coach reference. And if you could perceive things logically you first antagonized me in this thread.

Now you move along its time for much more important things now. After a bad start the Chiefs are only one game behind the Donks. Omaha..Omaha Payton Manning got hammered by the Pats, who a few weeks back were hammered worse by the Chiefs.

I don't give 2 rat's as-s if they are in Missouri, they always have been my NFL team and I am happy with the way they have turned their season around. Not saying how far or even if they make the playoffs, but they are in the hunt. I look forward to Nov 30th when the Donks roll into Arrowhead.

#1977188 - 11/03/14 09:01 AM Re: Hey hey hey [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

My apologies to HotSprings....Western slope location I should have known who he is....not the guy I was thinking of...my bad...and yes I do need help....Go Chiefs and Rock Chalk...

#1980869 - 12/22/14 01:28 PM Re: Hey hey hey [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Maximus Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Trance Land
Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
the Chiefs are 3-3 after that six game murderer's row stretch. Considering their injuries and suspensions I am very happy with that result. Now the schedule eases up quite a bit, I believe they can go 7-3 or at least 6-4 in the last ten games. Should be good enough for another playoff berth. They are going to curb stomp the Donks in KC....damn near had them out in Denver. Reid is one darn good coach.

Looks like your predicting all comes down to the final game with San Diego. It just got interesting.

#1980872 - 12/22/14 01:55 PM Re: Hey hey hey [Re: Maximus]
Maximus Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: Maximus
I just need them to win 5 to get my C note. But I really think they are going to win 9. Now I got to figure out which game to go to...it might be the Jets...Jets...Jets...or Donks.

Want to double down? I'll giving you 3-1 odds. $300 for your $100, that is free house money. ☺

I see why you didn't have faith in your Chiefs to win 9 as you would be like a nervous indian Chief wearing a blanket that contained small pox. The moral of the story is that the Broncos lives longer in the forest as he is more useful. But I digress with K-State agriculture talk on a KU sport board.

Now, since you didn't accept my previous proposals almost 10 weeks ago because Chief football success in modern days involve betting on regular season wins and KC hasn't been to a Super Bowl since...........come to think of it, is anyone alive long enough to testify a KC Chief Super bowl appearance or is that just a Greek myth and urban legend. So, my new purposeful, since we have a gentleman's disagreement on how many games the Chiefs will win, would be for the loser to have to change their avatar until the "Super Bowl game is over in 2015. The new avatar would be chosen by the winner and posted in this thread for the losing user.

You have until the end of sun down on Saturday Dec 27, 2014 to reject or accept.

#1980901 - 12/23/14 12:00 PM Re: Hey hey hey [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Maximus Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

A-Waffling bumping for PHOGUSHER, THE Original AFH Gangsta.

#1980908 - 12/23/14 01:36 PM Re: Hey hey hey [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

No waffling here.....you are on with 3:1. Or unless you just prefer the avatar thingy. The ball is in your court Maxey.

#1980909 - 12/23/14 02:43 PM Re: Hey hey hey [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Maximus Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

No waffling here.....you are on with 3:1. Or unless you just prefer the avatar thingy. The ball is in your court Maxey.

We'll do the avatar thing and what Cartman says below in the picture......

#1980969 - 12/26/14 01:11 PM Re: Hey hey hey [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Maximus Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

2 more days till the Chief games........ getting exciting. Anyone else want to get in on against Phogusher, if for only the lolz and giggles?

#1980970 - 12/26/14 02:21 PM Re: Hey hey hey [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Maximus Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

According to the stats, only thing you cannot be bias and argue about, is that the Big 12 is the 3rd best football conference if you look at Overall wining pct. and vs Power 5 winning pct. I can live happy with that.

#1980971 - 12/26/14 02:24 PM Re: Hey hey hey [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Maximus Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

#1980977 - 12/27/14 02:03 PM Re: Hey hey hey [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Maximus Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

1 more day Phogusher. Guess your happy with that C note and have called it a season for the Chiefs, or just spending all your time on the net side as your too gangsta and cool for these folly kusports users who post on this board.

Outcome scenario to draw more interest.

The Chiefs need to beat San Diego and for Baltimore to lose and Houston to lose or tie in order to make the postseason for the second straight year.

#1980984 - 12/27/14 08:44 PM Re: Hey hey hey [Re: PHOGUSHER]
58hawk Online   content
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: KCMO
The Chiefs don't deserve to be in the playoffs even if they beat SD. And its hard to root for Booger Eater at QB.

#1980986 - 12/27/14 09:54 PM Re: Hey hey hey [Re: PHOGUSHER]
vmlb Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

As a chefs fan, I was hoping for a Smith injury in week 8, like the current injury. Something that didn't hurt his career. During his rehab I wanted Booger eater to dominate. Then at the end of the year trade booger eater for a couple of second round picks, like the chefs did for Cassell. It is still a possibility, but unlikely.

#1980992 - 12/28/14 09:29 AM Re: Hey hey hey [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Maximus Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Chiefs fan believe there is a college franchise QB that will slip to them in the middle first round? A little good scouting and I'm sure there is great value at that position. Whom could that college QB be?

Brett Hundley, Bryce Petty, Cody Kessler, Marcus Mariota, Trevone Boykin, Dylan Thompson, Connor Halliday, or Jared Goff.

Jamal Charles getting up there in age, maybe they grab Melvin Gordon if he falls.

#1980998 - 12/28/14 01:29 PM Re: Hey hey hey [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Maximus Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Half time- KC 16 SD 7.

Looks like the cold weather icing the Chargers.

Guess, I'll have to check to see how I can change my avatar.

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Preview