Consensus All-Americans 4
Once appearance in the Sugar Bowl and Fiesta Bowl

Kansas
All-time record 579–597–58 (.493)
Postseason bowl record 6–6 (.500)
Conference titles 8
Consensus All-Americans 5
Three appearance in the Orange Bowl

Very close programs, but KU having played against higher quality conference of Oklahoma and Nebraska, explaining more losses, for decades would make it more prestigious in my opinion.

#1978954 - 11/22/14 06:22 PM Re: E-mail the KU Athletic Director [Re: namohcan_99]
TheLTrain Offline
Intrigued from Afar

Loc: Phoenix Depot
namohcan_99 possesses wisdom and situation assessment abilities beyond his years.

I would gladly be a Board member. I can assure the Board would not be bored with me on it.

Sh*t would get done and get done in a timely manner with long term success in the fold.

This isn't rocket science.

It's a dynamic vetting process of qualified candidates and selecting the one who most favorably offers the foresight, action plan and willpower to execute the mutual objectives toward a common goal.

#1978955 - 11/22/14 06:32 PM Re: E-mail the KU Athletic Director [Re: TheLTrain]
track Online   content
gale sayers

Loc: Topeka,Kansas
Originally Posted By: TheLTrain
namohcan_99 possesses wisdom and situation assessment abilities beyond his years.

I would gladly be a Board member. I can assure the Board would not be bored with me on it.

Sh*t would get done and get done in a timely manner with long term success in the fold.

It's a dynamic vetting process of qualified candidates and selecting the one who most favorably offers the foresight, action plan and willpower to execute the mutual objectives toward a common goal.

That sounds like something Charlie Weis would say. I think you and him have something in common...you are both big talkers and self promoters.

#1978959 - 11/22/14 07:08 PM Re: E-mail the KU Athletic Director [Re: Maximus]
Maximus Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Trance Land
Utah, Utah St., and BYU all compete for the same talent in Utah. Kansas pretty much screws itself over by losing and K-State does the JUCO thing so that would leave instate recruiting all to KU. Much easier to make a employer change with more money and recruiting options with Texas pipeline also opening up and not closing the Utah-California connection.

#1978970 - 11/22/14 10:43 PM Re: E-mail the KU Athletic Director [Re: TheLTrain]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO

i recall Namo? had a great idea of using the four year players currently recruited exclusively. I know, I know it's not true. BUT if you believe your naive understanding of the vet committee search I have some swampland in Kansas for sale. Our football program has no real support for improving the football recruiting or situation. I have more confidence in turning it all over to Tom Osborne to select the next turkey.

#1979032 - 11/23/14 09:21 PM Re: E-mail the KU Athletic Director [Re: Maximus]
Maximus Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Geez, still no post from CrimsonNBlue about coaching candidates. He must be busy at the Waffle House or iHop waffeling with PHOGUSHER?

#1979040 - 11/24/14 09:51 AM Re: E-mail the KU Athletic Director [Re: Maximus]
Maximus Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

My fellow KU alumni and fans really not going to Email the AD and lobby for a coach. It's on you if we hire a coach that cannot win at Missouri State or Buffalo. Those hires are just flat out embarrassing.

http://www2.kusports.com/news/2014/nov/23/terry-allen-out-missouri-state/

#1979044 - 11/24/14 10:29 AM Re: E-mail the KU Athletic Director [Re: Maximus]
CrimsonNBlue Offline
Tee Y

Loc: KC, MO
Originally Posted By: Maximus
Geez, still no post from CrimsonNBlue about coaching candidates. He must be busy at the Waffle House or iHop waffeling with PHOGUSHER?

What do you want from me, crazy?

I've posted several times who legitimate candidates are.

I've posted several times that this program needs big help on the offensive side of the ball.

#1979058 - 11/24/14 03:27 PM Re: E-mail the KU Athletic Director [Re: Maximus]
AlOerter Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

I'm scared. Probably, no matter who we hire, it's not going to work. We're doomed to college football hell.

I'm tired of being an optimist.

#1979061 - 11/24/14 04:00 PM Re: E-mail the KU Athletic Director [Re: Maximus]
dgless21 Offline
Local Deity

Loc: Wendy's Free Wifi
If I email the athletic director, I'm requesting that he starts selling alcohol at the games so I can handle the first few seasons of whichever coach he hires.

Nothing says sports like $8 for a coors light.

Hail to thee our Alma Mater, hail to old KU!

#1979064 - 11/24/14 04:13 PM Re: E-mail the KU Athletic Director [Re: Maximus]
Maximus Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Sounds like a good idea then more student would actually attend and make some noises, even if not relevant to the football game.

#1979065 - 11/24/14 04:20 PM Re: E-mail the KU Athletic Director [Re: CrimsonNBlue]
Maximus Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: CrimsonNBlue
Originally Posted By: Maximus

What do you want from me, crazy?

I've posted several times who legitimate candidates are.

I've posted several times that this program needs big help on the offensive side of the ball.

It's hard to fly like an eagle when you work with turkeys.

#1979069 - 11/24/14 05:38 PM Re: E-mail the KU Athletic Director [Re: Maximus]
AlOerter Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Or fly like an uncrushed dove.

#1979262 - 11/28/14 01:55 PM Re: E-mail the KU Athletic Director [Re: Maximus]
Maximus Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Arkansas O-Cord Jim Chaney looking good today as they are up 7-0 over Missouri.

I'd like a Arkansas area pipeline for KU.

#1979289 - 11/29/14 11:12 AM Re: E-mail the KU Athletic Director [Re: track]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
Originally Posted By: track

That sounds like something Charlie Weis would say. I think you and him have something in common...you are both big talkers and self promoters.
Zenger bought it once, so look out!

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Preview