Page 6 of 116 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 115 116 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1969830 - 08/15/14 03:10 PM Re: Hey Guys!! [Re: PHOGUSHER]
chiefstinkyfinger Offline
Max Falkenstien

Loc: Santa Barbara, CA
Phog, you could probably stump the Schwab. Great research. How many teams has the university of Kansas basketball team beat at home in the 2014/2015 season? What is their OOC record? My point is we all start 0-0, even your football team. Nobody is given wins based on past season success but they are given preseason rankings on that. I think you'll find UCSB a very talented, well coached team. I think your team is young and will play its best basketball after February. My point is, we are playing the perfect team at the perfect setting at the perfect time. Nobody expects us to win. Those are the easiest conditions to play under. Phog, I hope you guys go 35-1. I know that big euro you got is supposed to be good of course you were supposed to beat Stanford in the second round and we all know how that ended.

I'm looking forward to my trip and checking out Alan Williams Fieldhouse. If we cross paths im sure there will be enough change in my jar to buy you a domestic draft and maybe even some of that cheese whiz stuff. It's way more fun playing the role of Goliath than David.

Your pal,

Stinky

Edited by chiefstinkyfinger (08/15/14 03:13 PM)

#1969844 - 08/15/14 04:56 PM Re: Hey Guys!! [Re: chiefstinkyfinger]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
Stink. It's the williAm al white field house. Make sure you go thru the hall of fame room showing Wilt, etc. it will build your confidence. Be sure to catch the pregame video. Some teams stay in the locker room to avoid it. Oh ya. Unlocked as usher says.

Please remind us of the rankings also preseason...

#1969852 - 08/15/14 05:48 PM Re: Hey Guys!! [Re: chiefstinkyfinger]
PHOGUSHER Online   content
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Hey stinky you are right..we do all start 0-0, sad thing is your Nachos will be 0-1 after leaving Lawrence which is ok and has happened to almost everyone. If you knew a flip about college ball you should realized KU's talented but very young team was prime to lose an at home game. They beat Duke rather badly in the Champions(see that word Champions) Classic which is a tourney UCSB will never/ever sniff outside of viewing it on tv. They had tough losses to Nova and Florida on neutral and away courts.

San Diego St. was legit (much more talented than your squad) and it took everything they had to eek out a 3 pt win against the Jayhawks who played one of their worse games of the year.

With a more experienced Selden,Mason,Ellis,Greene, etc..etc KU will be a better team and have a better season than last yrs club, we would have been Final 4 contenders if Embiid could have played. Again your Nachos will lose and you better bring that cash...I always have Vinny and Rocko waiting in the shadows of AFH to collect from the dead beats...capiche.

Edited by PHOGUSHER (08/15/14 05:50 PM)

#1969963 - 08/18/14 03:26 PM Re: Hey Guys!! [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Max Falkenstien

Are you threatening me? Are you threatening me? If we wager & I lose I'll pay up.

#1969964 - 08/18/14 03:35 PM Re: Hey Guys!! [Re: chiefstinkyfinger]
Original AFH Gangsta

Rocko and Vinny dont make threats...they make promises. No worries...I am sure you will make a chump change wager(under 5 bills) anyway and pay up. Heck that wont even keep Vinny and Rocko in beer money. Now you have a nice SoCo day.

#1970010 - 08/19/14 04:32 PM Re: Hey Guys!! [Re: chiefstinkyfinger]
Astronaut Offline
Deep Thinker

Loc: Wherever Deep Thinkers gather
Originally Posted By: chiefstinkyfinger
Gusher,

Very kind of you Gusher, I'll be up for a small wager when the number comes out Thursday Night.
Like you pay your bets, Portnoy.

Team XXX MACV

#1970021 - 08/19/14 07:38 PM Re: Hey Guys!! [Re: chiefstinkyfinger]
Original AFH Gangsta

I will collect for you my brother...even though I am still convinced this is a troll/sock.

#1970074 - 08/20/14 06:44 PM Re: Hey Guys!! [Re: chiefstinkyfinger]
Original AFH Gangsta

What no comments from the cheap Nacho gallery...as opposed to the peanut gallery..lol.

#1970103 - 08/21/14 08:43 AM Re: Hey Guys!! [Re: chiefstinkyfinger]
Original AFH Gangsta

Cmon Nacho Nacho man...we are missing your 3 month preemptive smack speak...do better.

#1970131 - 08/21/14 01:33 PM Re: Hey Guys!! [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Max Falkenstien

You guys sure have a lot of free time on this board. Do you pay some kids to board up your windows from the tornado's or do you just let those things just "play thru"?

I came on this board a little early because you are our first real basketball game and I'm very excited. I keep throwing my spare change in the jar and giving my credit and debit cards a little rest preparing for my Lawrence, KS. I'll probably just leave my wallet at home. I'll bring my ID, my change jar, and a little sachet of gold to KS. Maybe a card board box and a sharpie. I'll need a place to sleep when that hotel gets piled to the ground by 150+ mph winds and maybe make a sign in the morning pimping for a horse and buggy to get me back to the airport.

I got a plan. Oh yeah, get my money from Phog or one of his brothers...

#1970132 - 08/21/14 01:37 PM Re: Hey Guys!! [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Max Falkenstien

Hey Phog,

How many Village People posters do you have? Which guy is your favorite?

#1970133 - 08/21/14 02:00 PM Re: Hey Guys!! [Re: chiefstinkyfinger]
Original AFH Gangsta

I am retired Navy/Lockheed Martin Ocean Systems. Learn some respect pup and your Midwest insult act is getting tiresome.. Surely even someone with west coast surfer dude burned out brain cells can come up with a better routine or maybe not.

#1970167 - 08/21/14 04:55 PM Re: Hey Guys!! [Re: chiefstinkyfinger]
Astronaut Offline
Deep Thinker

Loc: Wherever Deep Thinkers gather
Originally Posted By: chiefstinkyfinger
tornado's

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wdqbi66oNuI

Maybe I was wrong. Maybe you're not Portnoy. Maybe you really are a worthless tit who had to go to UCSB because he couldn't get into Berkeley or UCLA.

Party on Garth!

Edited by Astronaut (08/21/14 04:57 PM)
Edit Reason: Vega's a dbag

#1970173 - 08/21/14 05:37 PM Re: Hey Guys!! [Re: chiefstinkyfinger]
Original AFH Gangsta

Party on Wayne!..I don't know if this dude is a legit southern Cali clown, but his tornado/Waffle House routine is getting old. Actually a lot of fools I met living on both the left and right coast thinks Kansas is a Wizard of Oz..tornado infested wasteland.

Maybe the aforementioned should stfu and come check out Lawrence and the OP for themselves...might find out those places are pretty darn great. Ignorance is bliss I guess....and that stinky idiot has ignorance by the truck load.

#1970176 - 08/21/14 06:09 PM Re: Hey Guys!! [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Max Falkenstien

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
I am retired Navy/Lockheed Martin Ocean Systems. Learn some respect pup and your Midwest insult act is getting tiresome.. Surely even someone with west coast surfer dude burned out brain cells can come up with a better routine or maybe not.

Much respect Phogger but I knew your favorite Village People guy was that skinny black guy in the various soldier outfits. Is he why you joined the Navy? Was that your favorite song, In the Navy? Do you still tear up when you hear that song? I hope nobody on your ship made fun of your Village People posters.

Better routine? Use my best stuff in August for a November game? No way Phogger, I'm saving my home of Pizza Hut smack for at least late September. Probably drop my home of the Graham cracker in early October. I'll probably close mixing up all you flat states. Do they play the Little League World Series in Lawrence? You gotta pace yourself Phogger.

Edited by chiefstinkyfinger (08/21/14 06:32 PM)

Page 6 of 116 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 115 116 >

Preview