Page 4 of 116 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 115 116 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1969143 - 08/03/14 07:13 PM Re: Hey Guys!! [Re: chiefstinkyfinger]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Sounds like a plan, but it won't be at a damn Lawrence Waffle House.

#1969263 - 08/06/14 12:29 PM Re: Hey Guys!! [Re: KYBLUEBLOOD]
chiefstinkyfinger Offline
Max Falkenstien

Loc: Santa Barbara, CA
Rick Majerus loved visiting Santa Barbara before he died. He wasn't as good of a surfer as he was a head basketball coach.

You'd never find Charlie Weis doing that. He probably never leaves the Waffle House except for practices and losing football games.

Can't wait to try this wheel wagon place and I'll bring tons of cash because you good folks alerted me they don't take those snobby credit cards as payment.

#1969285 - 08/06/14 04:32 PM Re: Hey Guys!! [Re: chiefstinkyfinger]
Astronaut Offline
Deep Thinker

Loc: Wherever Deep Thinkers gather
Originally Posted By: chiefstinkyfinger
Rick Majerus loved visiting Santa Barbara before he died. He wasn't as good of a surfer as he was a head basketball coach.

You'd never find Charlie Weis doing that. He probably never leaves the Waffle House except for practices and losing football games.

Can't wait to try this wheel wagon place and I'll bring tons of cash because you good folks alerted me they don't take those snobby credit cards as payment.
What happened to your Gulfstream, Portnoy? Why do you have to fly coach?

Team XXX MACV. Bring cash. I don't take checks.

#1969321 - 08/07/14 07:09 AM Re: Hey Guys!! [Re: Astronaut]
Max Falkenstien

. [/quote]What happened to your Gulfstream, Portnoy? Why do you have to fly coach?

Team XXX MACV. Bring cash. I don't take checks.[/quote]

I'm taking Southwest Airlines to KS, not some Gulfstream. I just try and keep my life simple, plus I fly them often and need to cash in on my free drink tickets before they expire. Laugh, but I'm not the guy lost in space.

How many days until your upcoming football season is over?

#1969328 - 08/07/14 09:18 AM Re: Hey Guys!! [Re: chiefstinkyfinger]
Astronaut Offline
Deep Thinker

What happened to your Gulfstream, Portnoy? Why do you have to fly coach?

Team XXX MACV. Bring cash. I don't take checks.[/quote]

I'm taking Southwest Airlines to KS, not some Gulfstream. I just try and keep my life simple, plus I fly them often and need to cash in on my free drink tickets before they expire. Laugh, but I'm not the guy lost in space.

How many days until your upcoming football season is over? [/quote]Team XXX MACV, Portnoy.

#1969618 - 08/12/14 07:08 PM Re: Hey Guys!! [Re: Astronaut]
Max Falkenstien

All you guys have been so warm, friendly, and hospitable to me I thought I'd return the favor. The free link below is a great article about one of the best big men in the entire country, Alan Williams. Guess where he goes to school? You betcha, THE University of California, Santa Barbara. Please don't tell Coach Bill Self about him, we want to keep it a surprise, wink, wink.

http://www.sbnation.com/college-basketba...a-santa-barbara

Everyone knows UCSB opens the Div. I schedule in Lawrence, KS. Most you Kansas folks don't know after the game they'll be renaming the joint Allan Williams Fieldhouse, of course assuming no tornado take the place down.

I can't wait for the big trip! I'm only going to stay in Kansas a couple days but I'm getting in extra good shape by running in the sand and body surfing. The water was 72 degrees this past weekend in So Cal. Does that Wagon Wheel place have a healthy menu? I'll bring exact change if it helps. I don't want to look like Charlie Weis or Mark Mangino. You guys get fresh produce for salads, right?

I promise to check in from time to time before the big game and share any news I get. I'm sure you guys will do the same.

Quick question, remember when Bubba Watson went to the Waffle House after winning the Masters? Do you guys know what he ordered? I bet it's good.

Your Pal,

Stinky

Edited by chiefstinkyfinger (08/12/14 07:09 PM)

#1969640 - 08/13/14 08:32 AM Re: Hey Guys!! [Re: chiefstinkyfinger]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

This chiefstinkysistabanginfinga dude is killing me. Cant wait to punch...errr meet him. I am actually thinking of purchasing a Waffle House franchise and put it in Lawrence just so his dumass can actually eat at one.

I lived in southern Cali for about a yr,..there is a lot of fat ugly locals on the beaches there also. And Bubba ate a big plate of "Whydonchashutyourgaydikmunchermouth"...BOOOOOMMMM.

#1969716 - 08/13/14 03:20 PM Re: Hey Guys!! [Re: chiefstinkyfinger]
Astronaut Offline
Deep Thinker

I can't wait for the big trip!
RayPec to Lawrence is only about an hour, Portnoy.

Of course, that's assuming your mom's Vega doesn't break down on the way. And she lets you have it for the day.

Team XXX MACV.

Edited by Astronaut (08/13/14 03:23 PM)
Edit Reason: Vega's a dbag

#1969719 - 08/13/14 03:42 PM Re: Hey Guys!! [Re: chiefstinkyfinger]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
The guy from California seems very nice. Let's not tell him about Johnny's North ok.

#1969725 - 08/13/14 05:54 PM Re: Hey Guys!! [Re: chiefstinkyfinger]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Yea he is a national treasure I tellz ya what. Johnnys North..lol.

#1969728 - 08/13/14 07:19 PM Re: Hey Guys!! [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Max Falkenstien

Hey Gusher,

What part of So Cal did you live? Most of the ugly ones in CA live inland. What breakfast place out here tastes closest to a Waffle House? IHOP? Denny's? Mimi's Cafe? I hope the House is better than the ones I've mentioned. I'm not going to order what Bubba ordered, that item is too hard to pronounce.

I think I'm going to bring my change jar to the wagon wheel. Those guys will love me paying with exact change and helping them stock coins for the cash register. Alway planning & thinking ahead.

Edited by chiefstinkyfinger (08/13/14 07:35 PM)

#1969729 - 08/13/14 07:34 PM Re: Hey Guys!! [Re: KUCO_VOC]
Max Falkenstien

Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOC
The guy from California seems very nice. Let's not tell him about Johnny's North ok.

I guess the cat's out of the bag KUCO_VOC:

http://www.johnnystavern.com/locations/lawrence/

We're gonna hit this joint up too and I'm splurging for some import beer with my exact change jar. Waitresses & Bartenders will love me this trip!

I might come off really nice and polite but I can mix in a curse word now and then, especially after a Gaucho victory.

I'm gonna miss Cajun Night and Trivia Night! Blasted! I can just imagine a good KS trivia night, OK Jayhawks, what was former football Coach Magino's bra size? How many notches are in Charlie Weis' belt?

Sand, Cerveza, Gauchos!

Stinky

#1969730 - 08/13/14 07:34 PM Re: Hey Guys!! [Re: chiefstinkyfinger]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

San Diego sucka. Plenty of ugly fat native Cali girls on both Mission and Ocean beach..even on Coronado. Close to the Waffle House in taste...nope..nada. They do have a place on Iowa St. called the First Watch..its a franchise chain but its pretty decent.

Btw its called the Wheel not the Wagon Wheel. You ask for a Wang Burger when you go there, I have a feeling that would be right up your back alley minus the burger of course..nomesayin.

Edited by PHOGUSHER (08/13/14 07:36 PM)

#1969731 - 08/13/14 07:39 PM Re: Hey Guys!! [Re: chiefstinkyfinger]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

I might come off really nice and polite but I can mix in a curse word now and then, especially after a Gaucho victory.

!

Guess you will be finding no reason to curse then so your politeness can remain intact. How sweet of you.

#1969732 - 08/13/14 07:49 PM Re: Hey Guys!! [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Max Falkenstien

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
San Diego sucka. Plenty of ugly fat native Cali girls on both Mission and Ocean beach..even on Coronado. Close to the Waffle House in taste...nope..nada. They do have a place on Iowa St. called the First Watch..its a franchise chain but its pretty decent.

Btw its called the Wheel not the Wagon Wheel. You ask for a Wang Burger when you go there, I have a feeling that would be right up your back alley minus the burger of course..nomesayin.

I don't mean to go Dr. Phil on you Gusher but did you not like San Diego or are you still pissed San Diego State beat you at home and snapped that 68 game winning steak earlier this year? A lot of the fatties are tourists. Just the other day I was down at the beach and I saw this gal with a shirt that says "My father Charlie Weis went to So Cal and all he brought me home were Fatburger wrappers".

Thanks for the tip on the Wheel, I'll ditch the wagon part but I'll want the burger in my Wang Burger. Who eats just a bun with lettuce, tomatos, pickles, and condiments? That's silly.

When UCSB beats you it won't snap nearly as long of a non conference winning streak at home as the Aztecs did. Will you like us better? Long Beach State held you to 49 points when they beat you at home a few years back. Like us more than crummy Long Beach? Maybe Coach Self will schedule a return game to Santa Barbara around the Wooden or Maui Classic. Lots of Kansas alums out here but they're a little chubby...

Page 4 of 116 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 115 116 >

Preview