Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1964227 - 04/22/14 02:44 PM Re: MLB Opening Weekend [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Just when I think they are doing better they turn into a bag of suck again. Losing 2 in a row...this team does not have any bats...now Sal is sucking at getting hits also. Average has dropped from over .400 to about .229 in less that 2 weeks...sad...

#1964393 - 04/24/14 10:49 AM Re: MLB Opening Weekend [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Mediocre baseball it is for the Royals...Just another dose of last year which is no real power hitters for the opposition to fear. With worse starting pitching and a questionable bullpen, might have to be content with a 81-81 season.

#1964633 - 04/28/14 02:24 PM Re: MLB Opening Weekend [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Nice 2 out of 3 wins in Baltimore. Back to .500...now its time to do something. Bats coming around it seems.

#1965010 - 05/04/14 02:40 PM Re: MLB Opening Weekend [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Royals about to be swept by the Tigers at home. This team is not as good as last.year and will struggle to finish above. 500.

#1967536 - 06/28/14 09:39 AM Re: MLB Opening Weekend [Re: PHOGUSHER]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Seems like no one cares about the Royals on this dead website outside of me. I am now labeling them the most bi polar team in the MLB.

You never know what to expect from that team. I will take 3 games over .500 almost at the midway point of the season. Hoping they have a hot second half like they did last year, If they do they are in the playoffs.

#1968830 - 07/28/14 07:42 PM Re: MLB Opening Weekend [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Maximus Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Trance Land
Same Royal for the last 20 years. Nothing changes till ownership changes.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Preview