Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1963144 - 03/30/14 09:40 PM MLB Opening Weekend
PHOGUSHER Online   content
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Whats the over and under on Royals wins this year...I say they go 90-72. That might be good enough for a wild card....maybe.

#1963218 - 03/31/14 04:09 PM Re: MLB Opening Weekend [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Original AFH Gangsta

Same as it ever was...Big Game James gets a 3-0 lead..throws 100 pitches...relief comes in and dicks the dog...Royals lose 4-3 man he has to get tired of that crap.

#1963284 - 04/01/14 11:48 AM Re: MLB Opening Weekend [Re: PHOGUSHER]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
Hey, Colorado Rockies 10-1 loss and pitcher De La Rosa hates on the catcher Rosario on tv. Same as last year!

#1963291 - 04/01/14 12:17 PM Re: MLB Opening Weekend [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Original AFH Gangsta

Well half the teams lose every day. I thought with that 3 run lead going into the 7th, the Royals might actually win an opener. And no I did not see what happened between the Rockies pitcher and catcher. Cant lose your cool on opening day.

#1963306 - 04/01/14 01:45 PM Re: MLB Opening Weekend [Re: PHOGUSHER]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

pitcher was pulled and threw chairs and kicked trash can on tv in the dugout. Lasted 86 pitches 4 and one third innings. Wanted to kill the catcher cause he sucks at calling the game.

#1963348 - 04/01/14 07:49 PM Re: MLB Opening Weekend [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Original AFH Gangsta

Jeebus...nice first game of the year...only 161 to go...lol

#1963359 - 04/01/14 10:28 PM Re: MLB Opening Weekend [Re: PHOGUSHER]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

It was a calmer loss tonight for the Rocs.

#1963365 - 04/02/14 08:06 AM Re: MLB Opening Weekend [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Original AFH Gangsta

Well I hope the Royals can have a good start...rough going against the AL's best pitcher in the 2nd game though. Their bullpen might be the weak link. Going to miss Hocheaver...

#1963447 - 04/03/14 02:05 PM Re: MLB Opening Weekend [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Original AFH Gangsta

Nice 2nd game..another 1 run loss. Glad it is a rain out in Detroit today. Lets get back to KC and start that winning streak starting tomorrow...

#1963557 - 04/06/14 06:11 PM Re: MLB Opening Weekend [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Original AFH Gangsta

After 2 wins vs the piss poor White Sox, Royals lose the finale to them.. Still same ole problem, cant hit with men on base and no damn power hitters. After 5 games they are the only team in the majors without at least one home run...wtf...THE ONLY TEAM. Fire Ned Yost now.

#1963842 - 04/13/14 03:09 PM Re: MLB Opening Weekend [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Original AFH Gangsta

I swear to God, you could switch the whole damn Royals hitting lineup with their Omaha farm team and the kids from Omaha would do better tha these clowns. About to be swept by the hapless Twins. Of course the Royals [censored]-ty hitting are making the bad Twins pitching staff look like all Cy Young winners...I cant stand it...FIRE NED YOST NOW THE DUMASS HAS FAT BOY BUTLER STILL AND THE CLEANUP SPOT AND THAT POS HAS HIT INTO ABOUT 100 DOUBLE PLAYS SO FAR.....ok rant over.

#1963877 - 04/14/14 09:34 AM Re: MLB Opening Weekend [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Original AFH Gangsta

Swept by the hapless Twinkies...pathetic. I loled though. 610 Sports had us going into there and having no problems. The Royals are not better than last yr. What was the problem last year...no power hitting...did they address that problem. No they did not they went out and got 2 singles hitters. Although thats nice to have in the 1-2 slots, if there is no true power hitters to get them home what good are they.

The main problem is still Yost. He is a terrible manager and it was amazing the Royals did that well last year, he is the main reason with piss poor lineups..bad in game decisions that kept them out of the playoffs. A lot of smoke and mirrors with this team last season. Unless he is fired and replaced with a real MLB coach look for last place or next to last. Or more of the same ole...same ole. KC sports fans love mediocrity. So I doubt if he goes anywhere...sigh.

#1963986 - 04/16/14 04:32 PM Re: MLB Opening Weekend [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Original AFH Gangsta

Guess we aint got no baseball people out there. At least the Royals hit a little last nite vs the crappy Lastros...Better sweep those suckas to get back to .500 ball.

#1964033 - 04/17/14 02:19 PM Re: MLB Opening Weekend [Re: PHOGUSHER]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

I saw Moustakas hit last year live so I am hopeful KC hitters will come alive. CO starting pitching has been injured so far. Bullpen is stronger this year. Hitting is about the same as other years. Thin air = higher avgs. Going out to ballpark on Easter sunday. Get to visit the CO "Party Deck" just built. Plus it's a mj smoke-out day in the park!

#1964126 - 04/19/14 10:52 AM Re: MLB Opening Weekend [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Original AFH Gangsta

Gtfo....you can smoke dope at Coors Field tomorrow or are you just jerking my chain.....The Royals seem like they are doing much better but they arent playing anybody yet. Easy April should leave it several games over .500.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Preview