Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1959614 - 01/30/14 01:50 PM this is a new thread
redrover Offline
friend2allNME2nun

i thought we needed one, you know, to freshen the place up, give it a contemporary flare.

#1959618 - 01/30/14 01:59 PM Re: this is a new thread [Re: redrover]
ChalkRocker Offline
Discussion Monitor

Loc: A basement office
Insulting. tsk, tsk, that's not like you.

#1959620 - 01/30/14 02:15 PM Re: this is a new thread [Re: redrover]
redrover Offline
friend2allNME2nun

my name is not tsk tsk, i dont even know where u get that from

#1959621 - 01/30/14 02:19 PM Re: this is a new thread [Re: redrover]
ChalkRocker Offline
Discussion Monitor

No, no, no. I am not calling you "tsk, tsk", I'm scolding you -- like "tut-tut", or "shame-shame".

#1959636 - 01/30/14 05:25 PM Re: this is a new thread [Re: redrover]
redrover Offline
friend2allNME2nun

you are not scolding me. the hot water doesnt even work in this place.

#1959687 - 01/31/14 12:30 PM Re: this is a new thread [Re: redrover]
redrover Offline
friend2allNME2nun

no comeback for that one i see.

#1959692 - 01/31/14 12:45 PM Re: this is a new thread [Re: redrover]
ChalkRocker Offline
Discussion Monitor

You're being called out on another board.

#1960579 - 02/19/14 07:37 PM Re: this is a new thread [Re: redrover]
redrover Offline
friend2allNME2nun

this place needs some dusting. who is supposed to do the dusting?

#1960600 - 02/20/14 08:27 AM Re: this is a new thread [Re: redrover]
1985hawk Offline
Moderator-Retired

Loc: Back here
looser

#1960705 - 02/21/14 07:39 AM Re: this is a new thread [Re: redrover]
Trustee Offline
"Rod"

I have just one thing to say to you people.

#1960713 - 02/21/14 09:51 AM Re: this is a new thread [Re: redrover]
redrover Offline
friend2allNME2nun

is this going to be about coach dooley?

#1960738 - 02/21/14 02:30 PM Re: this is a new thread [Re: redrover]
ChalkRocker Offline
Discussion Monitor

We're waiting, T'ee.

#1960777 - 02/22/14 04:00 PM Re: this is a new thread [Re: redrover]
Trustee Offline
"Rod"

What?

#1960869 - 02/23/14 12:33 PM Re: this is a new thread [Re: redrover]
redrover Offline
friend2allNME2nun

t w a t ?

#1960871 - 02/23/14 12:35 PM Re: this is a new thread [Re: redrover]
redrover Offline
friend2allNME2nun

i guess i will go ahead and admit the only reason i want to say
t w a t
is because i am not allowed to.

#1964301 - 04/23/14 12:23 PM Re: this is a new thread [Re: redrover]
redrover Offline
friend2allNME2nun

follow me on twitter i will talk about interesting stuff

@redroverrrrr

#1964302 - 04/23/14 12:24 PM Re: this is a new thread [Re: redrover]
1985hawk Offline
Moderator-Retired

You dont have a clue how twitter works.

#1964304 - 04/23/14 12:32 PM Re: this is a new thread [Re: redrover]
redrover Offline
friend2allNME2nun

why dont you stop following me around here like a stalker and start following me on twitter

i understand twitter about as well as anyone ever has in their first few hours on twitter.

#1964306 - 04/23/14 12:34 PM Re: this is a new thread [Re: redrover]
1985hawk Offline
Moderator-Retired

You now have 4 followers!

#1964310 - 04/23/14 12:38 PM Re: this is a new thread [Re: redrover]
redrover Offline
friend2allNME2nun

looks like i lost enrique eglesias but i gained 2 others. i am kind of sad enrique eglesias did not enjoy my tweets but i am excited to have gained the other 2. they are good people.

#1964311 - 04/23/14 12:38 PM Re: this is a new thread [Re: redrover]
redrover Offline
friend2allNME2nun

now i am kind of feeling some pressure to make good tweets. this is going to be harder than i thought.

#1968280 - 07/17/14 09:51 AM Re: this is a new thread [Re: redrover]
jklmno978082 Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: china
Beyonce & Lady Gaga Heels - Ballet Heels Go From Fetish to Mainstream by Virginia Davison at iSnare Articles [#559149]
Ballet heels hit the fashion and fetish scenes thanks to a push from celebrities and designers alike
Thanks to celebrities such as Beyonce and Lady Gaga, there is a big demand for ballet heels.
Meg White dusted off this trend in the White Stripes video "Blue Orchid," followed by Pink in her video "U & Ur Hand." Christina Aguilera and Rihanna both also wore them briefly in their videos for "Hurt" and "Umbrella."
However Beyonce broke all the barriers when she & her backup dancers, sported the fetish shoes in her "Green Light" video. Lady Gaga not to be outdone is also seen posing in a leather cat suit with these sky-high concoctions.
Ballet heels have even made their debut on the runway recently; Alexander McQueen included the 10 inch tall Armadillo shoe in his Spring/Summer 2010 fashion shoe. The trend has begun to run wild thanks to these appearances.
Even though they have made a big push with celebrities and in the underground fetish scene,christian louboutin shoes, these fetish shoes are nothing new. They have been around since 1896 when they were hand crafted in Europe. Another common predecessor to ballet boots is the Viennese fetish boot which came about around 1900. These boots sported a dramatic 11-inch heel. It was impossible to stand or walk in these boots as the heel was actually longer than the sole of the shoe.
This contemporary style of fetish shoes is designed in order to force your foot stay en pointe, just like a ballerina. Ballet heels are the perfect combination of the pointe shoe and the highest,christian louboutin heels, skinniest heel imaginable. The wearer is forced to stand with all of their weight on the tips of their toes with the help of the high heel. They are usually laced up in order to make them as tight as possible. This allows the foot to be kept in the shoe bed more easily.
These sexy little numbers are not for everyday wear as the foot is almost made to stand parallel to the ground; if these shoes were worn for over a period of time they would cause your foot to cramp. These shoes,christian louboutin pigalle 120, rather,christian louboutin outlet, should be saved for erogenous appeal.
Walking in Ballet heels will at first take some practice,christian louboutin sale, it is important to strengthen both the calf & thigh musles & also stretch the instep to become comfortable even wearing the ballet heels,http://www.obaenjoy.com/, let alone walking in them.
Most ladies will adopt the heel to toe walking technique as this is more familiar to them from wearing other styles of high heels. Unfortunately ballet heels are designed to "toe walk" with the heels only being a means of ensuring the wearer stays on her toes. This means the heels are exceedingly thin "Micro Stilettos" therefore balancing on the heel is exceedingly difficult especially as your other foot is only on its toes.
Although heel to toe walking is more popular toe walking is far more graceful but requires perseverance for all but trained ballerinas.
If you want to please someone's sexual desires, there are plenty of ways to do it with these sky high numbers which ooze sex appeal. They can be found in just about every form imaginable ranging from Mary Jane's to over the knee boots. Check out the selections available and let your cravings go wild.Divas Ballet Heels - Featuring information on the various styles & variety of Ballet Heels & boots plus how to walk in them!

http://boards.kusports.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1967085#Post1967085

http://www.bloodbrothersgame.com/forum/newreply.php?tid=94974

http://forum.socialmediaexplode.com/newreply.php?tid=3593

http://opsnit.com/forum/newreply.php?tid=5

http://forum.socialmediaexplode.com/newreply.php?tid=3615

#1968369 - 07/18/14 10:42 PM Re: this is a new thread [Re: redrover]
jklmno978082 Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: china
The classification of higher heels - Creating Posts
As a consequence of the early shoemaking restriction of technology and products, heel can only be made into funnel-shaped. That usually means the heel begin to narrow through the sole,christian louboutin shoes, after which broaden towards the bottom. Then together with the growth of shoemaking engineering, it progressively appeares extra and much more colorful shoe designs. Meanwhile, more and more girls are crazy about sneakers. The substantial heel sandals that have been dwell in fashion peak can be explained last stand. Within a so bad aggressive natural environment, high heel sandals efficiently creat a legendary road go ahead steadily and certainly.
The masterly modelling together with the addition with the new enhanced large heel sandals,christian louboutin sale, they return to your fashionable spirite that was endowed at first. The Italian of large heel footwear is "stiletto", whose original that means can be a variety of narrow dagger with double edges plus the cross point manage. Higher heels is undoubtedly the pronoun of attractive to lady. Wearing a pair of high heels, her entire body straight naturally,christian louboutin outlet, which strengthen the feminine speciality from the vision and highlight the perfect line of women. Which makes a lady much more assured. Choose a pair of large heels suit yourself, apart from the shoe physique design and material outside, shoes' head and heel modelling also perform a significant position in revealing one's character.
The initial type of high heels is stiletto. Stiletto once ocupied style T stage several many years as large scale advantage. We are able to image the extraordinary preference by the fashion designers. Stiletto may be the type of large heels that make female entangled. With all the increasingly exquisite shoemaking technologies, the heels are dasigned to become higher and greater, a lot more and even more slender. Though at the same time, the designs are much more and even more exquisite. They really make girl truly feel contradiction. Girl really like them yet hate them. A pair of stiletto heels would be the indispensable punchline within the dinner and various costly occasions. Despite the fact that, girls shouldn't have a attempt if your girls don't have ample self-confidence to manage this sort of shoes nicely.
The thick bottom and wide heel footwear are relative stable than stiletto footwear. Although they've got significantly less relatively attractive than stiletto,christian louboutin heels, however they search a lot more modest and capable. This sort of footwear are rather well-known on this season. The more robust style and design let you can freely accessibility many occasions. What is far more, they might match using a number of cloth. It's the finest selection for office lady. Cone heel footwear combine stiletto heels and wide heels. They aren't also grave like the former,http://www.paroar.com/, yet don't have the feeling of thickness just like the latter. For that reason, this sort of substantial heels look more lively and much more personalized by contrast.
Blunt head substantial heel is often a form of exciting substantial heels. They are divided into roundness and square two variations. To decide on a pair of this kind of shoes, you'd improved spend focus for the details. Pointed high heels have been popular from the last century. Till in 2006,christian louboutin pigalle 120, they have been welcomed in the vogue T stage being a sexy retro fashion. They have extraordinary glamour. The thin heels with pointed head match with crocodile as the lining, they're by far the most attractive and extravagant combination.

http://www.cloud500.de/mcitp/newreply.php?tid=210

http://boards.kusports.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1968329#Post1968329

http://www.swastikaprima.ac.id/forum/newreply.php?tid=44258

http://www.funnyproelites.com/newreply.php?tid=4130

http://babyguru.clientprojectpreview.com/forum/newreply.php?tid=151449

#1972846 - 09/16/14 02:50 PM Re: this is a new thread [Re: redrover]
redrover Offline
friend2allNME2nun

what is this swastika prima in indonesia you speak of? frankly i find that disturbing.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Preview