Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1956024 - 11/30/13 03:34 PM Coach Gill, we apologize
brainwashed Offline
Junior Jayhawk

An open letter to Coach Turner Gill:

Dear Coach Gill--
On behalf of ALL of Jayhawk Nation, let me apologize for the classless way you were treated here and ran off before you could finish turning this program around.

Coach Gill, please DON'T take the Nebraska job. Come back to KU and finish what you started. We desperately need what you brought to this program--integrity, character, Christian values and DISCIPLINE.

Coach Gill, you were a Leader of Men and this team only needs leadership and direction. More prayer and less offensive schemes.

Caoch Gill, you've been a winner all your life. Lead us back to the Promised Land.

Sincerely,
Jayhawk Nation

#1956034 - 11/30/13 04:55 PM Re: Coach Gill, we apologize [Re: brainwashed]
dchawkfan Offline
Max Falkenstien

Loc: Lawrence, KS
Originally Posted By: brainwashed
An open letter to Coach Turner Gill:

Dear Coach Gill--
On behalf of ALL of Jayhawk Nation, let me apologize for the classless way you were treated here and ran off before you could finish turning this program around.

Coach Gill, please DON'T take the Nebraska job. Come back to KU and finish what you started. We desperately need what you brought to this program--integrity, character, Christian values and DISCIPLINE.

Coach Gill, you were a Leader of Men and this team only needs leadership and direction. More prayer and less offensive schemes.

Caoch Gill, you've been a winner all your life. Lead us back to the Promised Land.

Sincerely,
Jayhawk Nation

No idea what your goal is here...but Gill was terrible...and will never get another job at a BCS school. Possibly the worst coach in BCS football history. We are just now starting to show signs of life as a program after his departure.

Go Hawks!!

DC

#1956047 - 11/30/13 05:29 PM Re: Coach Gill, we apologize [Re: brainwashed]
Pbbut Offline
Prairie Warrior

Loc: 66227
The only apology we owe Turner Gill is: "We're sorry you were so sorry."

#1956064 - 11/30/13 08:00 PM Re: Coach Gill, we apologize [Re: Pbbut]
nwk_jayhawk74 Offline
Crimson & Blue Blood

Integrity, Christian values? If so he would have stepped down and forfeited the remainder of his contract. He in no way earned close to the pay he received. The GPA alone says a lot about the attention spent on his team. As far as work ethic I doubt he spent 8 hrs per day, in over his head.

#1956065 - 11/30/13 08:04 PM Re: Coach Gill, we apologize [Re: brainwashed]
jhawk0097 Offline
Baby Jay

OP's post is obvious parody. Lots of fish taking that bait.