Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#19436 - 01/08/07 02:14 PM Re: Buddha want's the guy before spring.... [Re: namohcan_99]
NotAPuke Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Kansas
Since his Bro jumped ship, Paul Petrino of Louisville might be available as OC.

#19437 - 01/09/07 07:47 PM Re: Buddha want's the guy before spring.... [Re: NotAPuke]
actorman Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: Bay Area, California
I obviously missed something here. What happened to Quartaro? Did Mangino get smart and fire him?

#19438 - 01/09/07 08:08 PM Re: Buddha want's the guy before spring.... [Re: actorman]
beenahawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Topeka, Kansas
Yeah, you missed it! Nick left "football" to pursue outside interests......the Buddah said he will be missed and wished him well.

#19439 - 01/09/07 08:35 PM Re: Buddha want's the guy before spring.... [Re: beenahawk]
WillyWilson Offline
Prairie Warrior

Loc: God's Country
Nick Quartaro, offensive coordinator
Why: Resigned
When: Dec. 29
Kansas Candidates:
Kansas WR coach Tim Beck
Oklahoma QB coach Josh Heupel
Kansas OL coach John Reagan
The latest: (11:26 a.m. ET, 12/30/06): Quartaro announced his resignation to pursue opportunities outside of coaching.

I wonder if we will know in the next few days? I would love to see Major in Crimson and Blue. I would much rather have someone with OC credentials than promote a position coach. Especially one of ours trained by NQ.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Preview