Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1939827 - 07/26/13 01:13 PM Re: Royals (July 18th): Buyers or Sellers? (And Who?) [Re: christgs80]
rockchalker5 Offline
Pure Jayhawk

Loc: KC, KS
Originally Posted By: christgs80
Originally Posted By: rockchalker5
Typical comments from a fanbase with a LOSER mentality.This is exactly the thing that the Royals organization and its fans need to get away from.

But if they do something stupid, and trade for an Alex Rios (or somebody along those lines), then I really don't know what to say.

I agree we shouldn't be buying. Especailly someone like Rios. But I think keeping the roster where it is, winning 84 games and missing the playoffs by a few games wouldn't be the worst thing in the world for the franchise.

#1939964 - 07/27/13 01:49 AM Re: Royals (July 18th): Buyers or Sellers? (And Who?) [Re: rockchalker5]
jayhwk01 Offline
Timmy's Nemesis

Loc: Mt. Oread's Shadow
Originally Posted By: christgs80
Typical comments from a fanbase with a LOSER mentality.This is exactly the thing that the Royals organization and its fans need to get away from.

But if they do something stupid, and trade for an Alex Rios (or somebody along those lines), then I really don't know what to say.

I agree we shouldn't be buying. Especailly someone like Rios. But I think keeping the roster where it is, winning 84 games and missing the playoffs by a few games wouldn't be the worst thing in the world for the franchise.

Except keeping the roster where it is get you no Santana next year and nothing in return but a sandwich pick in the draft. How about hitting up Arizona who needs to shore up the rotation Santana for Chris Owings?

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Preview