Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1935885 - 07/15/13 03:33 PM Re: Who's most to blame? [Re: outlawhawk79]
rockchalker5 Offline
Pure Jayhawk

Loc: KC, KS
[/quote]

If Moore could just draft pitching like TB apparently can, KC could hold on to the top prospects in baseball when they get them [/quote]

I'm not sure if we have a drafting problem, or a player development problem. And its not just pitching.

#1935901 - 07/15/13 04:09 PM Re: Who's most to blame? [Re: outlawhawk79]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Originally Posted By: outlawhawk79
Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
Outlaw is a sock of the yoder...

What is a 'yoder'?

I have zero clue as to what you're talking about. I can see you're one of those posters who just attempts to cause trouble as opposed to actually 'contributing' to a thread

Its simple..Yoda quit posting around 7 July...you registered on 7 July. Sure here is a contribution to this thread. The Shields -Meyers deal hasnt got a damm thing to do with the way the Royals are playing now. Its poor decisions by Yost on his pitching changes and the bats not producing at the right times. Nothing more ...nothing less. Meyers mediocre batting avg would not change the sucess of the Royals.

#1935911 - 07/15/13 04:20 PM Re: Who's most to blame? [Re: PHOGUSHER]
outlawhawk79 Offline
Prairie Warrior

Outlaw is a sock of the yoder...

What is a 'yoder'?

I have zero clue as to what you're talking about. I can see you're one of those posters who just attempts to cause trouble as opposed to actually 'contributing' to a thread

Its simple..Yoda quit posting around 7 July...you registered on 7 July. Sure here is a contribution to this thread. The Shields -Meyers deal hasnt got a damm thing to do with the way the Royals are playing now. Its poor decisions by Yost on his pitching changes and the bats not producing at the right times. Nothing more ...nothing less. Meyers mediocre batting avg would not change the sucess of the Royals.

I already said earlier I'm not a fan of Ned Yost, and he should be partly blamed for poor decisions.

So that makes me 'yoder' because of my registration date? Wow. Guess since I'm 'yoder', I'm going to have to re-register now. Wouldn't want anybody else to think I'm this 'yoder' character because of my registration date. Sherlock Holmes is not walking through that door, phogusher. I actually just found out about this board around two weeks ago, because of a friend of mine told me about it.

Do you really have that much time on your hands that you analyze posters registration dates? My suggestion for you phogusher, get a life.

By the way, Wil has energized the Rays offense since his call-up. He would have done the same for KC. So this trade has a lot to do with the way they are playing right now. And this trade has a lot to do with the way TB is playing right now. TB before the other day had just reeled off eight straight wins, and were one of the hottest teams in baseball

#1935924 - 07/15/13 04:44 PM Re: Who's most to blame? [Re: CrimsonNBlue]
yoda Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Lawrence
You're pathetic gusher. You said people were [censored] about the Shields trade 24/7 long before I rehashed it. You and others were only made because I rehashed the pathetic trade

#1935925 - 07/15/13 04:47 PM Re: Who's most to blame? [Re: CrimsonNBlue]
jayheel Offline
Under New Management

Loc: Spencer Basement
mamma.

#1935927 - 07/15/13 04:49 PM Re: Who's most to blame? [Re: PHOGUSHER]
outlawhawk79 Offline
Prairie Warrior

outlawhawk79. Cmon man. Yoda is the only one that constantly harped on the Shields-Meyers trade. Now you are doing the same. Its not too hard to put 2 and 2 together chump.

Hold on, how was I harping on the trade? I entered a discussion that somebody else started. The op asked who should be blamed for the way they are playing. Partly Yost, partly Moore was my response. I think that's a reasonable reply.

Don't about you, butI wouldn't trade the top prospect in baseball for a year, 31 year old rent-a-pitcher. How about looking at the numbers, Shields isn't even that good.

The internet tough guy called me a chump. My feelings are hurt now

#1935929 - 07/15/13 04:53 PM Re: Who's most to blame? [Re: PHOGUSHER]
yoda Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Lawrence
Hey Bub..I have done more things in my life than you can imagine. Your future post counts and content will reveal you to be who you are. The sad progression is now Jared>>>>JDavis>>>>Yoda>>>>outlawhawk79. Cmon man. Yoda is the only one that constantly harped on the Shields-Meyers trade. Now you are doing the same. Its not too hard to put 2 and 2 together chump.

That progression while not true, is still certainly better than your progression >>>> LarryB >>>>> LarryB2 >>>>>> gutter>>>>> phogusher >>>>> gusher>>>>> out and out dumb ass

#1936103 - 07/16/13 07:25 AM Re: Who's most to blame? [Re: outlawhawk79]
jammahawk Offline
Prairie Warrior

Loc: In the Corleone compound
Originally Posted By: jammahawk
I'm not a fan of Ned Yost. That being said, it seems pretty clear that Moore made the Shields trade in order to save his own hide. Who else would trade the top prospect in baseball for a 1-year rental pitcher who is already 31?

There is only one reason a GM would do that. Out of desperation In order to try to save his job

I'm not a fan of a lot of Dayton Moore moves, but IMO you are wrong on this.

I've talked to other people about this, and they all agree with me.

If you noticed TB isn't desperate for pitching. They have a young stud named Chris Archer, who was called last month. However, he's been lights out in July. In two months, Archer's numbers are better than Shields on the entire year, basically.

You just don't trade the top prospect in Baseball for a one-year, 31 year old rent-a-pitcher unless you're desperate and trying to save your own job

Yes you do make that trade if your window for success is probably 2 years. Moore will have a job next year whether we have Shields or Myers, he may not be extended, but his job is secure next year. DM may not survive this window of opportunity though.

#1936115 - 07/16/13 08:42 AM Re: Who's most to blame? [Re: CrimsonNBlue]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Yes I am a friend of gutter, but I am not him. Dont worry I have deleted my post of showing the sock progression of one outlawhawk79. Good thing too, because this thread had a real Gollum-Smeagol thing going on....lol.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Preview