Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#19329 - 01/04/07 01:02 PM J. Hatch named 1st team all area
spacey Offline
Pure Jayhawk

Loc: North Mexico
Today in the Dallas MN Hatch was selected first team all Dallas area. There are tons of D1 prospects in the Dallas Area and for Hatch to be the best center around here is exciting.
Also KU is recruiting William Cole from Cedar Hill who was just named the offensive player of the year down here. Some speculate UT is going to make a late push for Cole who likes KU.

#19330 - 01/04/07 01:44 PM Re: J. Hatch named 1st team all area [Re: spacey]
trojanhawk Offline
Max Falkenstien

Loc: LA, CA
Congrats to Hatch. Definitely one of the best HS OL recruits since Mangino took over. I really wish Ochoa was around for another year. His knowledge and experience could've rubbed off on the young man. Regardless, I think he'll develop nicely under Reagan.

Quote:

Some speculate UT is going to make a late push for Cole who likes KU.

He said he wants to play CB and WR. I doubt UT will meet the demands of a recruit that isn't top 5 at his position. I think it'll be between KU, MU and Arkansas. The fact the Briscoe (his friend and teammate) has KU as his leader should help sway Cole to the Crimson and Blue. And if you've seen any of his HS video - WOW!

#19331 - 01/04/07 01:57 PM Re: J. Hatch named 1st team all area [Re: trojanhawk]
crooner Offline
Baby Jay

I'd love to pull in this power duo!

#19332 - 01/04/07 04:58 PM Re: J. Hatch named 1st team all area [Re: crooner]
MOHAWK Offline
US Marshal, Kansas Territory

Loc: Lawrence, Kansas
The way Mangino and his staff have been going the year, it could happen.

This group is starting to look really good but I don't take anything for granted until the ink is on the paper.

Preview