Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1915275 - 05/23/13 05:07 PM Re: How hot should the Yost seat be? [Re: PHOGUSHER]
Maximus Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Trance Land
Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
Originally Posted By: NotAPuke
Call LaRussa.

Yep...ahole or not if he wins games...bring him in...at least his track record is good unlike Unsteady Neddy...

Well, if we want old balls in the clubs house, why not also Joe Torre, Lou Piniella, Davey Johnson, Bobby Valentine, Jack McKeon, Sandy Alomar Jr.

#1915287 - 05/23/13 06:00 PM Re: How hot should the Yost seat be? [Re: NotAPuke]
CrimsonNBlue Offline
Tee Y

Loc: KC, MO
Keith Law podcast on 610 today.

Some great stuff.

There's definitely someone out there that is better than Ned that will come here.

http://www.610sports.com/pages/10086021.php?

#1915327 - 05/23/13 09:51 PM Re: How hot should the Yost seat be? [Re: NotAPuke]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Looks like another loss boys. 13 out of 17 now...2 games below .500. Oh well maybe Hud is right stating a slump is like a bad bad cold..takes 2-3 weeks to completly out of the system.

#1915393 - 05/24/13 08:47 AM Re: How hot should the Yost seat be? [Re: PHOGUSHER]
mtglite Offline
Dee-cent

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
Looks like another loss boys. 13 out of 17 now...2 games below .500. Oh well maybe Hud is right stating a slump is like a bad bad cold..takes 2-3 weeks to completly out of the system.

Still love Hud giving his opinions and goofy comments like that. He thinks and acts like a ball player but always seems to keep it positive. Damn hard to do when you watch the Royals every day and cant say phuck or sh*t on the air.

#1915407 - 05/24/13 09:10 AM Re: How hot should the Yost seat be? [Re: NotAPuke]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Yeah I dont know why the fools on that other thread dont like da Hud. He has a calming effect on me when I am pissed off at the Royals. Maybe he is drunk half the time.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Preview