Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1905695 - 05/03/13 07:01 AM Seitzer/Kietzman & other Kietzman Royals butthurt
georgiahawk Offline
John Brown

I caught the KK interview with Seitzer yesterday. Right or wrong, Seitzer is emotionally bruised and still very angry for getting shitcanned by the Royals last year. I'll bet he and Ned don't share Christmas cards.

My beef is with Kietzman. Ever since 810 lost the rights to the Royals, KK has been a bitter little [censored]. He routinely hosts the most butthurt pvssy in the history of Kansas City baseball (Frank White) and now found a new pawn in Kevin Seitzer. My guess is we get to listen to the two Kev's cry once a week during some Mac & Seitz paid info b.s.

Obviously Kevin is still emotional over losing the broadcast rights and it has had a tremendous effect on their bottom line (he'll tell you that it was the worst financial drain in the history of their station). Now that Royals ratings are higher than they have ever been you would think that he would play his cards better. Having scorned lovers on air to badmouth the organization is not a way to earn business. But then again, this is the tool that repeatedly runs with fabricated info in an effort to deface KU, a school whose fans make up the base of his audience.

reference: http://www.stationcaster.com/player_skinned.php?s=26&c=375&f=1372541

#1905698 - 05/03/13 07:43 AM Re: Seitzer/Kietzman & other Kietzman Royals butthurt [Re: georgiahawk]
mtglite Offline
Dee-cent

KK shouldn't be mad at anything, he should wake up every morning and be very thankful.
Most of us cant suck at a job as much as he does and still keep it.

#1905776 - 05/03/13 11:11 AM Re: Seitzer/Kietzman & other Kietzman Royals butthurt [Re: georgiahawk]
Maximus Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Trance Land
KK still messing around with interns?

#1905795 - 05/03/13 11:48 AM Re: Seitzer/Kietzman & other Kietzman Royals butthurt [Re: georgiahawk]
B_of_H Offline
is in your head....

Loc: the urban core
he married his intern I believe...after the divorce that was caused by the intern. (at least that is the story I got)

#1905835 - 05/03/13 01:22 PM Re: Seitzer/Kietzman & other Kietzman Royals butthurt [Re: B_of_H]
jammahawk Offline
Prairie Warrior

Loc: In the Corleone compound
She wasn't an intern, she was an employee, for what that's worth.
Carrying the Royals is propably still a money loser at this point, ratings are up but the amount that is charged for advertising probably hasn't increased.

#1906175 - 05/04/13 01:58 PM Re: Seitzer/Kietzman & other Kietzman Royals butthurt [Re: georgiahawk]
jayhwk01 Offline
Timmy's Nemesis

Loc: Mt. Oread's Shadow
Originally Posted By: georgiahawk
I caught the KK interview with Seitzer yesterday. Right or wrong, Seitzer is emotionally bruised and still very angry for getting shitcanned by the Royals last year. I'll bet he and Ned don't share Christmas cards.

My beef is with Kietzman. Ever since 810 lost the rights to the Royals, KK has been a bitter little [censored]. He routinely hosts the most butthurt pvssy in the history of Kansas City baseball (Frank White) and now found a new pawn in Kevin Seitzer. My guess is we get to listen to the two Kev's cry once a week during some Mac & Seitz paid info b.s.

Obviously Kevin is still emotional over losing the broadcast rights and it has had a tremendous effect on their bottom line (he'll tell you that it was the worst financial drain in the history of their station). Now that Royals ratings are higher than they have ever been you would think that he would play his cards better. Having scorned lovers on air to badmouth the organization is not a way to earn business. But then again, this is the tool that repeatedly runs with fabricated info in an effort to deface KU, a school whose fans make up the base of his audience.

reference: http://www.stationcaster.com/player_skinned.php?s=26&c=375&f=1372541

KK is a douche bag but I can't really blame him for being pissed about the Royals. They screwed 810 over pretty good on the radio rights contract. Basically 810 got out WalMarted by even bigger douche bag David Glass.

As far as Seitzer goes he is no question butt hurt. But here is the deal....the stats back up what he is saying. The Royals actually hit better last year in most categories and the difference outside of a handful of games clearly has been the pitching. If you are siding with SK then you must be agreeing with Yost who as far as I can tell does not have the first damn clue how to manage young talent. Don't believe it? Ask Brewers fans.

Oh KK is still a douche.

#1906205 - 05/04/13 05:10 PM Re: Seitzer/Kietzman & other Kietzman Royals butthurt [Re: georgiahawk]
Merg311 Offline
Crimson & Blue Blood

Loc: Hays, KS
Yep, I'd agree with that.

In summary:
Seitz got a raw deal. Scapegoat.
KK still a douche. Adulterer

#1906666 - 05/06/13 08:33 AM Re: Seitzer/Kietzman & other Kietzman Royals butthurt [Re: georgiahawk]
jaihaux Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Overlook Hotel
Every time Alex Gordon gets a hit, Kevin Keitzman kills a kitten.

Preview