Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#19009 - 01/06/07 12:46 AM Re: Huard or Green? [Re: jaihaux]
hasbeen Offline
Zipper Jiggler

Green threw an interception in that Cleveland game. Threw it in the endzone too, ouch.

#19010 - 01/06/07 12:49 AM Re: Huard or Green? [Re: hasbeen]
hasbeen Offline
Zipper Jiggler

Quote:

1. Final drive, third and six, Green gets a free play because of offside. Rather than throw the ball away and take his chances on third and one, he runs for the first down.

2. Final drive, final play. Fourth and three. Hard count, Jax player jumps, nearly gets back. Before he does, Green notices and quick-snaps the ball. Offside, five yard penalty, first down, game over.

Does anyone think a player as inexperienced as Damon Huard makes either of those plays?

Okay, I suspected you were a Huard hater. Now it's been confirmed.

#19011 - 01/06/07 12:57 AM Re: Huard or Green? [Re: hasbeen]
bwarephog Offline
John Brown

Loc: FHSU
OK OK...i admit it...earlier in the season, i was 110% for Green to start when healthy.....BUT......now.... I just don't know....i'd go with Huard

#19012 - 01/06/07 10:20 AM Re: Huard or Green? [Re: hasbeen]
jaihaux Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Overlook Hotel
Quote:

Green threw an interception in that Cleveland game. Threw it in the endzone too, ouch.

You are right (didn't it go through a receiver's hands?). The Cleveland loss was all Green's fault.

#19013 - 01/06/07 10:21 AM Re: Huard or Green? [Re: hasbeen]
jaihaux Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Quote:

Quote:

1. Final drive, third and six, Green gets a free play because of offside. Rather than throw the ball away and take his chances on third and one, he runs for the first down.

2. Final drive, final play. Fourth and three. Hard count, Jax player jumps, nearly gets back. Before he does, Green notices and quick-snaps the ball. Offside, five yard penalty, first down, game over.

Does anyone think a player as inexperienced as Damon Huard makes either of those plays?

Okay, I suspected you were a Huard hater. Now it's been confirmed.

It's called facts. Huard is inexperienced, Green is not. An experienced QB makes those plays. I highly doubt Tony Romo or Philip Rivers make those plays, either.

#19014 - 01/06/07 11:53 AM Re: Huard or Green? [Re: jaihaux]
yomang Offline
Crimson & Blue Blood

Quote:

2. Miami. Huard was dreadful. Absolutely dreadful.

Worse than dreadful....he was exposed. San Diego or Baltimore's defense would be licking their chops if Huard were to start after a possible Chief win this afternoon.

#19015 - 01/06/07 04:57 PM Re: Huard or Green? [Re: yomang]
hasbeen Offline
Zipper Jiggler

Trent looks fantastic. All of his throws have touch(see the laser to Dante Hall when he was three yards away), his throws are on target(see the throw at Tony's feet). He's also getting rid of the ball in a timely fashion. Yay Trent!

Hey Herm, Trent is not going to win this game for you. He just isn't. He'll only lose it. How about we give Johnson a few more touches in the second half? Stubborn loyalty will sink the Chiefs once again.

#19016 - 01/06/07 05:06 PM Re: Huard or Green? [Re: hasbeen]
hasbeen Offline
Zipper Jiggler

Reading the other threads, I see that it was the lineman's fault that Trent didn't clear the center quick enough, it was Tony's fault that the throw was at his feet, and it was Dante's fault he didn't catch a rope from three feet away.

Let me guess, it was Damon Huard's fault on Green's dreadful pass that the Colt defender dropped, right?

#19017 - 01/06/07 05:08 PM Re: Huard or Green? [Re: jaihaux]
Ike Offline
Tigger Hater

Loc: Indiana
Gosh. Rite now, probably Huard

#19018 - 01/06/07 05:13 PM Re: Huard or Green? [Re: Ike]
jaihaux Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

The sad thing, hasbeen, is if Huards made the same throws with the same results, you would blame the receivers.

Awwww ... did Green throw it too hard at Dante? Good thing Dante never tried to catch a pass from Brett Favre.

Awww ... was the ball at Tony's feet? Hey, not every throw is going to be at the numbers. If you can get both hands squarely on the ball, you have to catch it.

Aww ... was the ball thrown a bit behind Kennison?

Damon Huard never has made a mistake in a Chiefs uniform, especially against Pittsburgh and Miami. If Herm makes a change, I'm all for it. But it won't because Green has been bad ... it would be for something new.

#19019 - 01/06/07 05:16 PM Re: Huard or Green? [Re: jaihaux]
hasbeen Offline
Zipper Jiggler

Nice throw, Trent! Don't worry! It was all the receiver's fault!

It's time to make a change. Trent is not moving the offense. Stubborn loyalty will sink the Chiefs yet again.

#19020 - 01/06/07 05:17 PM Re: Huard or Green? [Re: hasbeen]
hasbeen Offline
Zipper Jiggler

Sorry defense. It's a shame the offense couldn't show up with you. That includes LJ and the receivers, not just Trent.

#19021 - 01/06/07 05:20 PM Re: Huard or Green? [Re: hasbeen]
Ike Offline
Tigger Hater

Loc: Indiana
Come on KC!

#19022 - 01/06/07 05:36 PM Re: Huard or Green? [Re: Ike]
hasbeen Offline
Zipper Jiggler

Good throws, Trent!

#19023 - 01/06/07 06:05 PM Re: Huard or Green? [Re: hasbeen]
holidaysmore Offline
Crimson & Blue Blood

Loc: Denver, Colorado
Lets be honest it ain't all Trent's fault. It's hard to read the safety coming over when you have a defensive lineman draped all over you. Look at every one of Trent's throws. They have all come on 3 step drops or less or he has had to step up in the pocket to avoid the rush. Hell all the WR's need to go. Way to inconsistent and way to many drops....

WAIT, WAIT, WAIT........

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Preview