Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#18809 - 01/03/07 08:40 PM Who will be at the KU at South Cackey Lackey Game?
PHOGUSHER Online   content
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Just wondering how many of the Jayhawk nation will be at the South Carolina game this Sunday. I am going with my brother, and my nephew, and it will be the first time I will attend an actual game since the mid 80's. We will be half way up in section 222 of the Colonial Ctr. Lets all get together and watch our Jayhawks beat the tar and feathers out of those Gamehens. How dare another college use a bird for their mascot. ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK BABEE, DA PHOGUSHER GUARANTEES A VICTORY OVER SOUTH CACKEY LACKEY..

#18810 - 01/04/07 12:35 AM Re: Who will be at the KU at South Cackey Lackey G [Re: PHOGUSHER]
jakkng Offline
Phog Fanatic

Loc: Richmond, VIRGINIA
I'm going!!!!! hope to see you there, spreading the jayhawk love!

#18811 - 01/04/07 12:52 AM Re: Who will be at the KU at South Cackey Lackey G [Re: jakkng]
jakkng Offline
Phog Fanatic

Section 224 to be exact!

#18812 - 01/04/07 08:56 AM Re: Who will be at the KU at South Cackey Lackey G [Re: jakkng]
Original AFH Gangsta

Thanks for the reply, thought there would be more by now. Hopefully we will see a lot more of KU Nation at the game. I see you are from the Hampton Roads area, I used to live there for 5 years before moving to Atlanta. Thats a little bit of a drive for you to Columbia only about 240 for me. See ya there and lets Rock The Chalk......

#18813 - 01/04/07 01:01 PM Re: Who will be at the KU at South Cackey Lackey G [Re: PHOGUSHER]
jakkng Offline
Phog Fanatic

380 miles from my hometown just outside richmond. It is worth every mile!

I go to Christopher Newport University in Newport News, if you have heard of it. It seems to have a good reputation in the tidewater region.

I'm def. going to wear my blue with proud! I hope theres a lot of blue speckled throughout the crowd, especially on national television. KU REPRESENT!

#18814 - 01/04/07 01:11 PM Re: Who will be at the KU at South Cackey Lackey G [Re: jakkng]
georgiahawk Offline
John Brown

If I was still in Athens, I would be joining you. Cheer loud!

#18815 - 01/04/07 01:13 PM Re: Who will be at the KU at South Cackey Lackey G [Re: georgiahawk]
Original AFH Gangsta

I will cheer loud and proud. Theres got to be more who are going to be there that post on this board, come on Jayhawk Nation. Spenmar where are ya. Anywhos the MIGHTY PHOGUSHER GUARANTEES A VICTORY!

Preview