Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#17752 - 01/04/07 02:27 PM Re: 1st trip to lawrence, need some advice [Re: kuking123]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
I guess it time for the PHOGUSHER to return, I have a sister with her family living in Ottawa, but they always come to a real metro area (Atlanta)for the holidays. I might be taking a job with Garmin in Olathe in a few weeks though. We shall see.........

#17753 - 01/04/07 02:34 PM Re: 1st trip to lawrence, need some advice [Re: PHOGUSHER]
trojanhawk Offline
Max Falkenstien

Loc: LA, CA
You need a vacation out of the Southland. A fix of Allen Fieldhouse, Memorial Stadium and Jayhawk Boulevard will feel good.

#17754 - 01/04/07 02:35 PM Re: 1st trip to lawrence, need some advice [Re: Morgansraider]
Ike Offline
Tigger Hater

Loc: Indiana
Some people can't make the trip to Lawrence cuz of gas

#17755 - 01/04/07 03:03 PM Re: 1st trip to lawrence, need some advice [Re: Ike]
JHWKNY Offline
Baby Jay

Can't tell you all how much I appreciate the advice.
Thanks again.

I'll be sure to let my wife know that the Friday night agenda consists of bad food, strip clubs, micro brews and glazed donuts.

In other words, the ususal.

#17756 - 01/04/07 05:44 PM Re: 1st trip to lawrence, need some advice [Re: JHWKNY]
blondie Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: Enemy Territory
Quote:

Can't tell you all how much I appreciate the advice.
Thanks again.

I'll be sure to let my wife know that the Friday night agenda consists of bad food, strip clubs, micro brews and glazed donuts.

In other words, the ususal.

In that order? Might try the strip clubs AFTER the brews; the ladies will look much better!

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Preview