Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#17563 - 01/02/07 12:06 AM Re: OU Mired in Trap Game with Boise State [Re: brando]
WillyWilson Offline
Prairie Warrior

Loc: God's Country
Not sad...pure genious by the BSU HC. I said it on another post, where I also mention Major Applewhite as an OC candidate, the best play calling I have ever witnessed with the game on the line.

#17564 - 01/02/07 12:08 AM Re: OU Mired in Trap Game with Boise State [Re: brando]
phoggystyle Offline
Baby Jay

The only thing that would have had more poetic justice would have been a fumble ruski.

This has to be the best bowl game I've seen this year. Well maybe the Rutgers game had some entertainment value...or the last couple of plays of the Oregon State game???

#17565 - 01/02/07 12:09 AM Re: OU Mired in Trap Game with Boise State [Re: WillyWilson]
shades Offline
Max Falkenstien

Loc: South of Paris
Quote:

Not sad...pure genious by the BSU HC. I said it on another post, where I also mention Major Applewhite as an OC candidate, the best play calling I have ever witnessed with the game on the line.

Applewhite, with strong ties to Louisiana and Texas, is worth keeping an eye on.

#17566 - 01/02/07 01:24 AM Re: OU Mired in Trap Game with Boise State [Re: shades]
phoggystyle Offline
Baby Jay

This game had it all, two come backs, two significant (understatement) two-point conversions, one hook-and-ladder, one Statue-of-Liberty, one ex-con father with prominant TV time, and a wedding proposal. Only thing missing was a teaser to include all the preceding info during the Cotton Bowl, "Tonight, on Fox..."

#17567 - 01/02/07 01:30 AM Re: OU Mired in Trap Game with Boise State [Re: phoggystyle]
tubby Offline
Nooshie!!!

Loc: outside the box
dude, you are killing it tonight! LMFAO

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Preview