Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1669151 - 03/18/12 10:24 PM [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk
HenryMiller Offline
Prairie Warrior

Loc: Big Sur, CA
Stick your slop 3s up your ass, you big nosed son of a bitch. I hope it hurts tonight. Rot in the hell that's waiting for Gerald McNamara. ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#1669152 - 03/18/12 10:26 PM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: HenryMiller]
kufanboy Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: Hipster Brooklyn
you are a dick... senior played his heart out... gotta respect that

Glad we won but nothing against hummel for an awesome performance

#1669153 - 03/18/12 10:27 PM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: HenryMiller]
jaihaux Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Overlook Hotel
Can't agree with this. When someone's shooting like that, all you can do you is laugh.

#1669154 - 03/18/12 10:27 PM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: kufanboy]
RockChalkCincy Offline
I'M IMPORTANT HERE!

Yes, this is a ridiculous response.

Even had we lost tonight, I'd support and respect the [censored] out of Robbie Hummel. Dude deserves to make it in the league.

#1669155 - 03/18/12 10:28 PM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: kufanboy]
DrPepper Offline
US Marshal, Kansas Territory

Loc: Buffalo, NY
Gosh. How would you have felt if ku lost, internet tough guy?

#1669156 - 03/18/12 10:29 PM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: DrPepper]
elan71 Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: Fort Wayne, IN
Someone had a lil too much to drink!!!
"one beaker for another" philippians 4:13

#1669157 - 03/18/12 10:29 PM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: DrPepper]
IHeartKU Offline
boobs...

Loc: Lawrence, KS
Listening to the post game from him and he credited Kansas for making plays at the the end. He said he was still in shock. How can you bad mouth the kid?

#1669158 - 03/18/12 10:30 PM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: RockChalkCincy]
KUastrofunk Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: Austin, TX
I don't think I've ever felt as badly for opposing players as I did for the Purdue kids tonight. They played their hearts out and deserved to win every bit as much as we did. Gritty, gutsy win by our guys but props to Purdue, a very worthy adversary.

#1669159 - 03/18/12 10:30 PM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: DrPepper]
TheWord Offline
Phog Fanatic

Loc: Your Mom's House
I lol'ed at this.

C'mon, we're enemies with all of our opponents, I wanted to scream the same thing after the game. Feels good to take out mr fade away swish 3 career 22 pts first half ridiculousness.

Dudes a baller, but SUCK IT.

#1669160 - 03/18/12 10:31 PM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: KUastrofunk]
DrPepper Offline

Quote:

I don't think I've ever felt as badly for opposing players as I did for the Purdue kids tonight. They played their hearts out and deserved to win every bit as much as we did. Gritty, gutsy win by our guys but props to Purdue, a very worthy adversary.

I concur. I felt bad for them considering how close they came.

#1669161 - 03/18/12 10:31 PM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: TheWord]
Coach_Calipari Offline
Big Dipper

Loc: Lawrence
Mods should ban this douche HenryMiller asap. You're an embarrassment to all Jayhawk basketball fans so STFU

#1669162 - 03/18/12 10:31 PM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: KUastrofunk]
CrimsonNBlue Offline
Tee Y

Loc: KC, MO
I think morgs point is, guys like hummel have sent us home early many times. Big unathletic white dudes that go unconscious from 3 against us. This win feels extra sweet to me as well. We lost this game the last 2 years.

It just feels good to finally win one.

#1669163 - 03/18/12 10:31 PM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: IHeartKU]
JHawkJR Offline
Big Dipper

Loc: OPKS
yea, hats off to him and purdue...played a hell of a game...nothing but respect for that team and Painter...he out coached Self for 90% of the game...fortunately the last 10% is what mattered.

Painter was pissing me off because he couldn't miss...but that was impressive too...they totally took KU to task and beat them in every aspect for the first 30 minutes of the game,

#1669164 - 03/18/12 10:32 PM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: elan71]
bigdub Offline
Prairie Warrior

Loc: Lawrence, Kansas
Robbie Hummell was the best player on the court without a doubt tonight. He gets nothing but my respect. He came out with no fear and forced KU to do a lot of things they don't normally do. He was also part of the reason T-Rob had such a bad game.

That kid was all heart and just about single handly got Purdue a win.

#1669165 - 03/18/12 10:32 PM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: HenryMiller]
Shemp Offline
Phog Fanatic

Quote:

Stick your slop 3s up your ass, you big nosed son of a bitch. I hope it hurts tonight. Rot in the hell that's waiting for Gerald McNamara.

Way to show some class. [clap clap clap]

#1669166 - 03/18/12 10:32 PM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: CrimsonNBlue]
HenryMiller Offline
Prairie Warrior

Damn right that's the idea. And what Jayhawk fan has Calipari as a handle?

#1669167 - 03/18/12 10:32 PM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: DrPepper]
jayhwk01 Offline
Timmy's Nemesis

Loc: Mt. Oread's Shadow
I can't hate on the kid. He pushed through a lot of injuries over his career and left it all on the floor.

Props to him for the game of his life even if it came up short.

#1669168 - 03/18/12 10:32 PM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: TheWord]
hawkinTexas Offline
Phog Fanatic

Loc: Houston, TX
That kid could have been one of the most awesome players in the history of the NCAA tournament, but he has been absolutely plagued with injuries. I'm glad we won, but what a game by Hummel. I didn't see anything dirty or obnoxious from him, he was just playing out of his mind. My hat is off to Hummel. Great game kid.

#1669169 - 03/18/12 10:33 PM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: HenryMiller]
Coach_Calipari Offline
Big Dipper

Quote:

Damn right that's the idea. And what Jayhawk fan has Calipari as a handle?

You blow donkey balls

#1669170 - 03/18/12 10:34 PM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: TheWord]
5DecadeHawk Offline
Otto Schnellbacher

I applaud Humell.

This is the NCAA tournament. The games are supposed to be hard. Teams bring their best shot.

Well played Hummell. Incredible game. I'm very happy KU was able to wear him down.

It's games like this that show how precious each win in the tournament is. It shows how difficult it is to make it to the Final Four and win National Championships.

If it was easy, everyone would do it and nobody would care. It is the difficulty that makes the tournament great.

#1669171 - 03/18/12 10:34 PM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: Shemp]
Rawkers Offline
Junior Jayhawk

Hummell played an awesome game, but all the 4 freshmeats at the post they stuck in can suck a dick because they were pushing with there arms the entire game while we got called for tick-tacks on the perimeter. Dirty play, its the Big Ten way.

#1669172 - 03/18/12 10:35 PM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: 5DecadeHawk]
HenryMiller Offline
Prairie Warrior

Half these people have pictures of Gerry McNamara on their dartboards, but of course they will call me out for just saying what I feel. Screw him. And screw the refs who aided and abetted his sniping all half.

I have as much regard and love for Hummell as I do for a enemy sniper that just got taken out.

#1669173 - 03/18/12 10:36 PM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: HenryMiller]
Coach_Calipari Offline
Big Dipper

Quote:

Half these people have pictures of Gerry McNamara on their dartboards, but of course they will call me out for just saying what I feel. Screw him.

You blow donkey balls

#1669174 - 03/18/12 10:37 PM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: HenryMiller]
RockChalkCincy Offline
I'M IMPORTANT HERE!

Quote:

Half these people have pictures of Gerry McNamara on their dartboards, but of course they will call me out for just saying what I feel. Screw him.

Hakim Warrick actually.

Shot was going in, man.

Edited by RockChalkCincy (03/18/12 10:37 PM)

#1669175 - 03/18/12 10:37 PM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: HenryMiller]
jayhwk01 Offline
Timmy's Nemesis

Loc: Mt. Oread's Shadow
Not gonna love on the guy but I can't hate on him either. Played his heart out and for a half he has our number.

#1669176 - 03/18/12 10:37 PM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: HenryMiller]
Rawkers Offline
Junior Jayhawk

Trust me, we were all yelling it everytime he jacked up a three. But after the madness, we are rational enough to give props where props are due, you little bitch.

#1669177 - 03/18/12 10:38 PM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: Rawkers]
JHawkJR Offline
Big Dipper

Loc: OPKS
they were certainly playing very rough inside and we weren't matching..of course we got called for a foul if we got anywhere close...and their screeners might as well have worn wheelie shoes so they could just keep moving to screen our defender...

#1669178 - 03/18/12 10:39 PM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: HenryMiller]
DrPepper Offline

Ok. Upon some forced reflection, I would be hating me some Hummel/McNamara right now if KU had lost. But we didn't. He played fantastic, is a senior, lost, and just played his last college game. Kudos to Hummel for a great great game.

#1669179 - 03/18/12 10:40 PM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: HenryMiller]
FL_JHawk Offline
Crimson & Blue Blood

Loc: FL
After seeing the kid perform, midway through the first half I was sort of rooting for him, finding myself saying that I wished he would have the game of his life....as long as KU won. I guess my wish pretty much came true. The kid was awesome and all KU fans should applaud him. If he had a typical night, this game would have been a sleeper.

#1669180 - 03/18/12 10:41 PM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: FL_JHawk]
HenryMiller Offline
Prairie Warrior

What's funny is that half of the posters on this thread would be throwing their OWN players under the bus right now if we'd lost. That would still be "classy" behavior...never mind that half of Hummell's points were glorified luck. I'm sure half these posters would be savaging every player with a Jayhawk uniform right about now.

And [censored] you, Calipari.

#1669181 - 03/18/12 10:43 PM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: HenryMiller]
CrimsonNBlue Offline
Tee Y

Quote:

What's funny is that half of the posters on this thread would be throwing their OWN players under the bus right now if we'd lost. That would still be "classy" behavior...

I hear ya man. People are taking it too personal. Robbie Hummel has been kicking our ass for years. We finally fvcking got one.

#1669182 - 03/18/12 10:44 PM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: HenryMiller]
Hawks_And_Cats Offline
Suck it, Geezer

Loc: The Coolest Place on Earth
I'm with you Morgs. Fvck Hummel.

Maybe I'll respect him next week.

#1669183 - 03/18/12 10:45 PM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: jayhwk01]
sdoyel Offline
LIKE A BOSS

Loc: Dallas
Hummel is like that prick at the Y that just schools you with the rest of his gym rats in the rec leagues....

#1669184 - 03/18/12 10:45 PM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: Hawks_And_Cats]
HenryMiller Offline
Prairie Warrior

I'm sick and tired of this type of player. I'll be GODDAMNED if I praise him. [censored] tried to take bread out of our goddamned mouths.

#1669185 - 03/18/12 10:45 PM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: sdoyel]
sdoyel Offline
LIKE A BOSS

Agreed. Hummel is on year 6. Go sell insurance!

#1669186 - 03/18/12 10:46 PM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: CrimsonNBlue]
miltnewton21 Offline
Baby Jay

Quote:

Quote:

What's funny is that half of the posters on this thread would be throwing their OWN players under the bus right now if we'd lost. That would still be "classy" behavior...

I hear ya man. People are taking it too personal. Robbie Hummel has been kicking our ass for years. We finally fvcking got one.

I love seeing people talk about Self getting outcoached in this game without realizing Hummel got neutralized in the 2nd

#1669187 - 03/18/12 10:46 PM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: HenryMiller]
HenryMiller Offline
Prairie Warrior

I can see why some MU fans hate KU fans. The "false classy" element is strong in our fanbase.

Call a spade a [censored] spade.

#1669188 - 03/18/12 10:47 PM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: miltnewton21]
CrimsonNBlue Offline
Tee Y

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I love seeing people talk about Self getting outcoached in this game without realizing Hummel got neutralized in the 2nd

24 second half points. 6 of them were quick in the first 4 minutes.

#1669189 - 03/18/12 10:49 PM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: CrimsonNBlue]
MisterMayor Offline
Just another agitator

I concur w/ original post.

#1669190 - 03/18/12 10:56 PM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: MisterMayor]
stockonmalone Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: IL
u people bashing Hummell (especially the original poster) are making yourselves look like idiots...the guy came back from 2 full ACL injuries and has more heart than probably anyone in college hoops...some of u need to go play a competitive sport for once instead of hiding behind a keyboard...

#1669191 - 03/18/12 11:01 PM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: stockonmalone]
sdoyel Offline
LIKE A BOSS

Speak for yourself Purdue fan.

#1669192 - 03/18/12 11:04 PM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: sdoyel]
Rawkers Offline
Junior Jayhawk

I'll speak with him, you guys are making us look like assholes. We wouldn't be saying this had we lost, because he wouldn't be the reason. We shut him down in the second half. Give it the [censored] up, goddamn this fanbase is [censored] arrogant I can't believe how blind you are for the reasons why so many other fanbases hate us.

#1669193 - 03/18/12 11:05 PM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: Rawkers]
HenryMiller Offline
Prairie Warrior

Remind me why I should care about Hummell's history?

#1669194 - 03/18/12 11:12 PM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: HenryMiller]
Coach_Calipari Offline
Big Dipper

Quote:

Remind me why I should care about Hummell's history?

You don't have to care. But you look fuking ridiculous telling other people they need to feel the same way as you. Why does it comes as such a big shock to you that I respect a non-KU player and coach? I've liked Painter for a long time now

#1669195 - 03/18/12 11:14 PM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: Coach_Calipari]
HenryMiller Offline
Prairie Warrior

And you look ridiculous trying to enforce this "false class" view on everyone. I'm sick of getting run out of this crapshoot of a tournament by a bunch of lucky threes. It pisses me off. Everyone reacts differently.

I'm excited to see it go the other way for once.

It seems like most people were trying to enforce their views on me rather than the other way around. I was originally just making a statement. You all made the value judgments about said statement.

#1669196 - 03/18/12 11:15 PM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: HenryMiller]
bpritchett Offline
Phog Fanatic

Loc: Exile
Watching how our guys reacted to him after the game is all that's necessary.

#1669197 - 03/18/12 11:16 PM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: HenryMiller]
CrimsonNBlue Offline
Tee Y

Quote:

I'm sick of getting run out of this crapshoot of a tournament by a bunch of lucky threes. It pisses me off. Everyone reacts differently.

Yup. You would think you wished death upon hummel and his family or something.

We lose this game every fvcking year, except this one.

#1669198 - 03/18/12 11:16 PM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: HenryMiller]
Coach_Calipari Offline
Big Dipper

So you're telling me that I have never liked or respected Matt Painter or Robbie Hummel prior to this game?

You must know me better then me.

Going up against good and above average players is part of the NCAA tournament. What do you expect?

#1669199 - 03/18/12 11:17 PM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: Coach_Calipari]
HenryMiller Offline
Prairie Warrior

I don't give a damn about your opinions about Robbie Hummell or Matt Painter.

#1669200 - 03/18/12 11:18 PM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: HenryMiller]
HenryMiller Offline
Prairie Warrior

Quote:

Finally, someone who gets it.

#1669201 - 03/18/12 11:18 PM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: HenryMiller]
Coach_Calipari Offline
Big Dipper

Quote:

I don't give a damn about your opinions about Robbie Hummell or Matt Painter.

Right, I got that

#1669202 - 03/18/12 11:18 PM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: HenryMiller]
Coach_Calipari Offline
Big Dipper

Quote:

Quote:

Finally, someone who gets it.

Your sock?

#1669203 - 03/18/12 11:19 PM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: Coach_Calipari]
HenryMiller Offline
Prairie Warrior

I just don't really hold to this fake bullshit that makes everyone get in line and be all nicey nicey. You want to do that, go ahead.

#1669204 - 03/18/12 11:21 PM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: HenryMiller]
Coach_Calipari Offline
Big Dipper

Quote:

I just don't really hold to this fake bullshit that makes everyone get in line and be all nicey nicey. You want to do that, go ahead.

Not my fault that you automatically hate any coach or player who does not play or coach for KU

#1669205 - 03/18/12 11:22 PM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: Coach_Calipari]
HenryMiller Offline
Prairie Warrior

Quote:

Not my fault that you automatically hate any coach or player who does not play or coach for KU

Ding ding ding ding! I'm proud to say that. I DO hate every player that doesn't play for KU.

#1669206 - 03/18/12 11:22 PM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: HenryMiller]
jkjhawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Lawrence, KS
Eh... I respect Robbie Hummel and Purdue. They played tough and put forth effort.

#1669207 - 03/18/12 11:23 PM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: HenryMiller]
Coach_Calipari Offline
Big Dipper

Quote:

Ding ding ding ding! I'm proud to say that. I DO hate every player that doesn't play for KU.

You must not like college basketball then

#1669208 - 03/18/12 11:25 PM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: Coach_Calipari]
HenryMiller Offline
Prairie Warrior

Yeah, we all enjoy college basketball a whole lot after KU goes down to a Hummell-type. The tournament and the games become a real hoot.

#1669209 - 03/18/12 11:26 PM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: HenryMiller]
Coach_Calipari Offline
Big Dipper

Quote:

Yeah, we all enjoy college basketball a whole lot after KU goes down to a Hummell-type. The tournament and the games become a real hoot.

And you hate O' Quinn as well right?

#1669210 - 03/18/12 11:27 PM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: Coach_Calipari]
HenryMiller Offline
Prairie Warrior

Well, he's the one exception. I tell you, I struggle with that "Who's Your Favorite Non KU player?" thread that always popped up. Have never understood that question.

#1669211 - 03/18/12 11:28 PM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: HenryMiller]
Coach_Calipari Offline
Big Dipper

I also like MKG because of the way he plays. But based on my username I guess that makes me a UK fan

#1669212 - 03/18/12 11:44 PM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: HenryMiller]
faithful1 Offline
Prairie Warrior

Loc: Kansas
Quote:

And you look ridiculous trying to enforce this "false class" view on everyone. I'm sick of getting run out of this crapshoot of a tournament by a bunch of lucky threes. It pisses me off. Everyone reacts differently.

It seems like most people were trying to enforce their views on me rather than the other way around. I was originally just making a statement. You all made the value judgments about said statement.

You can think what you want. You object to others forcing their views on you. Why don't you do the same? I don't have "false class". I have what they call "good sportsmanship". Ever hear of it? I respect effort and excellence. Hummel played his heart out and if you can't appreciate and respect that, it just shows us what your character is made of. End of story.

#1669213 - 03/18/12 11:46 PM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: faithful1]
HenryMiller Offline
Prairie Warrior

Yeah, your "good sportsmanship" is an inch deep and a mile wide. It's just a [censored] message board. You didn't play. Give it a rest. Make whatever judgments you want about my character. You don't know me. I'm still pissed about that VCU game, and this thread and the game was a bit of an exorcism for me. Sue me. Thanks for trying to ruin it for me and [censored] you.

#1669214 - 03/19/12 12:39 AM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: HenryMiller]
faithful1 Offline
Prairie Warrior

Quote:

Yeah, your "good sportsmanship" is an inch deep and a mile wide. It's just a [censored] message board. You didn't play. Give it a rest. Make whatever judgments you want about my character. You don't know me. I'm still pissed about that VCU game, and this thread and the game was a bit of an exorcism for me. Sue me. Thanks for trying to ruin it for me and [censored] you.

A person's words define their character and yours speak loudly. Thanks for making my point. Good night.

#1669215 - 03/19/12 12:52 AM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: HenryMiller]
KUROCKSALL Offline
Junior Jayhawk

Loc: LAND OF OZ
wow!!

#1669216 - 03/19/12 01:01 AM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: HenryMiller]
5DecadeHawk Offline
Otto Schnellbacher

Quote:

It did go the other way. It happend tonight.

Too bad you weren't paying attention.

Funny how an opponent spends most of his life working out and practicing to perfect his jump shot, but if they shoot that shot that they have spent years practicing goes through the hoop against KU it's just dumb luck.

Funny how if KU's defenders don't stay in a shooter's grill to force them to drive, it's just luck if they shoot a shot that goes in.

However, when Elijah Johnson shoots 5-6 from the field in the 2nd half tonight, including 2 huge threes, you don't call him out as a lucky slob.

Hypocrite

If you want to call out Hummell call him out for throwing that elbow at the back of TRob's head on that rebound that went uncalled. That was a cheap shot thug move, whether the officials were letting rough play go or not.

If you don't want somebody raining 3's on you. STOP THEM.

That is exactly what KU did in the 2nd half. Instead of crapping on Hummell, I congratulate KU's defense for meeting the challenge in the 2nd half.

HenryMiller has just called out Bill Self for having "false class."

#1669217 - 03/19/12 01:20 AM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: 5DecadeHawk]
JAHWobbly Offline

Loc: PDX
The, err, kid played a good game. He should be proud.

I love this time of year.

#1669218 - 03/19/12 02:15 AM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: HenryMiller]
m_d_m Offline
Jojo was inbounds

Quote:

Stick your slop 3s up your ass, you big nosed son of a bitch. I hope it hurts tonight. Rot in the hell that's waiting for Gerald McNamara. ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your first sentence made fun of a guys personal appearance.

Your second sentence wishes pain on a guy that must already be feeling some of the worst of his life.

Your last sentence wishes that young man to rot in hell.

That post is exactly the [censored] the antlers do. You're a piece of [censored] for saying that stuff. [censored] no I wouldn't be happy if they won but I guarantee those thoughts would never cross my mind.

#1669219 - 03/19/12 06:44 AM This is dumb. [Re: m_d_m]
spathos Offline
Lost in Aussieland

Loc: Melbourne, Australia
The OP needs to get some perspective. We win >80% of our games throughout the year and have one of the best tourney records out there. The reason why we lose to teams who have someone playing out of their mind is because it takes that kind of performance to beat a school like ours even if you have a good team. I'd rather take someone's best shot and still have a game of it then to have both teams playing like crap, even if we win.

These are the kinds of games that make the tourney so fun to watch. I feel like my IQ dropped 10 points after reading this joker. I mean seriously, you sound more like a sad bastard than someone who's got to see 2 of the best KU games ever in the past month.

#1669220 - 03/19/12 07:03 AM Re: This is dumb. [Re: spathos]
DrPepper Offline

The sun is up.
This bait has expired.

#1669221 - 03/19/12 07:08 AM Re: This is dumb. [Re: DrPepper]
spathos Offline
Lost in Aussieland

Loc: Melbourne, Australia
Psh, this was a noon game in Aus.

#1669222 - 03/19/12 08:08 AM Re: This is dumb. [Re: spathos]
HenryMiller Offline
Prairie Warrior

Quote:

The sun is up.
This bait has expired.

Ding ding. And yet I already cleaned, gutted, and fried you up in bread crumbs last night...I always knew you'd taste like fish, Dr Pepper, but I had no idea just how fishy you really are.

#1669223 - 03/19/12 11:06 AM Re: This is dumb. [Re: HenryMiller]
phaedruscj Offline
Baby Jay

Henry sounds a lot like Fred.

#1669224 - 03/19/12 11:27 AM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: m_d_m]
jayhawks14 Offline
Crimson & Blue Blood

Quote:

Quote:

Your first sentence made fun of a guys personal appearance.

Your second sentence wishes pain on a guy that must already be feeling some of the worst of his life.

Your last sentence wishes that young man to rot in hell.

That post is exactly the [censored] the antlers do. You're a piece of [censored] for saying that stuff. [censored] no I wouldn't be happy if they won but I guarantee those thoughts would never cross my mind.

If KU would have lost last night this would have been the moron blaming the loss on the officiating. Robbie Hummel is a class f*cking act and I wish nothing but the best for him. He single handly kept Purdue in that game last night. We got lucky at the right time and somehow came out with a win on a night when Purdue was easily better than us.

#1669225 - 03/19/12 11:58 AM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: jayhawks14]
LisaT Offline
Max Falkenstein

Well said 14

#1669226 - 03/19/12 12:56 PM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: LisaT]
Zhawk06 Offline
Prairie Warrior

Loc: Washington D.C.
Our players have great respect for Hummel, as demonstrated by the handshake line. If you noticed, our team leaders - Robinson and Taylor - each took and extra moment to whisper in his ear in the post-game handshake line. You could see Hummel mouthing "thank you" and "I appreciate it" several times.

#1669227 - 03/19/12 01:03 PM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: LisaT]
kjay1955 Offline
Jayhawk since 66

Loc: Dallas, TX
Major props to Robbie H. and players of his ilk. <:)

#1669228 - 03/19/12 01:10 PM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: 5DecadeHawk]
supermario15 Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: KCK
Quote:

Quote:

It did go the other way. It happend tonight.

Too bad you weren't paying attention.

Funny how an opponent spends most of his life working out and practicing to perfect his jump shot, but if they shoot that shot that they have spent years practicing goes through the hoop against KU it's just dumb luck.

Funny how if KU's defenders don't stay in a shooter's grill to force them to drive, it's just luck if they shoot a shot that goes in.

However, when Elijah Johnson shoots 5-6 from the field in the 2nd half tonight, including 2 huge threes, you don't call him out as a lucky slob.

Hypocrite

If you want to call out Hummell call him out for throwing that elbow at the back of TRob's head on that rebound that went uncalled. That was a cheap shot thug move, whether the officials were letting rough play go or not.

If you don't want somebody raining 3's on you. STOP THEM.

That is exactly what KU did in the 2nd half. Instead of crapping on Hummell, I congratulate KU's defense for meeting the challenge in the 2nd half.

HenryMiller has just called out Bill Self for having "false class."

THIS x1,000,000,000

#1669229 - 03/19/12 01:11 PM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: Zhawk06]
MICHHAWK Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Port Huron MI
With all the due'est of respects to robbie hummel, i'm glad he feels like poop today instead of MICHHAWK.

#1669230 - 03/19/12 01:17 PM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: MICHHAWK]
Coach_Calipari Offline
Big Dipper

An NBA GM will soon look like a genius for selecting Hummel in the 2nd round. Could easliy seem him as an NBA sharpshooter/ 3-point specialist

#1669231 - 03/19/12 11:10 PM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: Coach_Calipari]
WisconsinJayhawk Offline
Rhubarber of Seville

I realize this makes me an awful human being, but after seeing Hummel's mom at half time gloating so self-satisfied that she belched such an excellent three-point shooter from her vagina 23 years ago, I truly enjoyed the salt of her tears at the end of the game. God bless TV coverage that showed me both-- wish I could post the video of before and after.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Preview