Page 5 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1669211 - 03/18/12 11:28 PM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: HenryMiller]
Coach_Calipari Offline
Big Dipper

Loc: Lawrence
I also like MKG because of the way he plays. But based on my username I guess that makes me a UK fan

#1669212 - 03/18/12 11:44 PM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: HenryMiller]
faithful1 Offline
Prairie Warrior

Loc: Kansas
Quote:

And you look ridiculous trying to enforce this "false class" view on everyone. I'm sick of getting run out of this crapshoot of a tournament by a bunch of lucky threes. It pisses me off. Everyone reacts differently.

I'm excited to see it go the other way for once.

It seems like most people were trying to enforce their views on me rather than the other way around. I was originally just making a statement. You all made the value judgments about said statement.

You can think what you want. You object to others forcing their views on you. Why don't you do the same? I don't have "false class". I have what they call "good sportsmanship". Ever hear of it? I respect effort and excellence. Hummel played his heart out and if you can't appreciate and respect that, it just shows us what your character is made of. End of story.

#1669213 - 03/18/12 11:46 PM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: faithful1]
HenryMiller Offline
Prairie Warrior

Loc: Big Sur, CA
Yeah, your "good sportsmanship" is an inch deep and a mile wide. It's just a [censored] message board. You didn't play. Give it a rest. Make whatever judgments you want about my character. You don't know me. I'm still pissed about that VCU game, and this thread and the game was a bit of an exorcism for me. Sue me. Thanks for trying to ruin it for me and [censored] you.

#1669214 - 03/19/12 12:39 AM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: HenryMiller]
faithful1 Offline
Prairie Warrior

Quote:

Yeah, your "good sportsmanship" is an inch deep and a mile wide. It's just a [censored] message board. You didn't play. Give it a rest. Make whatever judgments you want about my character. You don't know me. I'm still pissed about that VCU game, and this thread and the game was a bit of an exorcism for me. Sue me. Thanks for trying to ruin it for me and [censored] you.

A person's words define their character and yours speak loudly. Thanks for making my point. Good night.

#1669215 - 03/19/12 12:52 AM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: HenryMiller]
KUROCKSALL Offline
Junior Jayhawk

Loc: LAND OF OZ
wow!!

#1669216 - 03/19/12 01:01 AM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: HenryMiller]
5DecadeHawk Offline
Otto Schnellbacher

Quote:

And you look ridiculous trying to enforce this "false class" view on everyone. I'm sick of getting run out of this crapshoot of a tournament by a bunch of lucky threes. It pisses me off. Everyone reacts differently.

I'm excited to see it go the other way for once.

It did go the other way. It happend tonight.

Too bad you weren't paying attention.

Funny how an opponent spends most of his life working out and practicing to perfect his jump shot, but if they shoot that shot that they have spent years practicing goes through the hoop against KU it's just dumb luck.

Funny how if KU's defenders don't stay in a shooter's grill to force them to drive, it's just luck if they shoot a shot that goes in.

However, when Elijah Johnson shoots 5-6 from the field in the 2nd half tonight, including 2 huge threes, you don't call him out as a lucky slob.

Hypocrite

If you want to call out Hummell call him out for throwing that elbow at the back of TRob's head on that rebound that went uncalled. That was a cheap shot thug move, whether the officials were letting rough play go or not.

If you don't want somebody raining 3's on you. STOP THEM.

That is exactly what KU did in the 2nd half. Instead of crapping on Hummell, I congratulate KU's defense for meeting the challenge in the 2nd half.

HenryMiller has just called out Bill Self for having "false class."

#1669217 - 03/19/12 01:20 AM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: 5DecadeHawk]
JAHWobbly Offline

Loc: PDX
The, err, kid played a good game. He should be proud.

I love this time of year.

#1669218 - 03/19/12 02:15 AM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: HenryMiller]
m_d_m Offline
Jojo was inbounds

Quote:

Stick your slop 3s up your ass, you big nosed son of a bitch. I hope it hurts tonight. Rot in the hell that's waiting for Gerald McNamara. ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your first sentence made fun of a guys personal appearance.

Your second sentence wishes pain on a guy that must already be feeling some of the worst of his life.

Your last sentence wishes that young man to rot in hell.

That post is exactly the [censored] the antlers do. You're a piece of [censored] for saying that stuff. [censored] no I wouldn't be happy if they won but I guarantee those thoughts would never cross my mind.

#1669219 - 03/19/12 06:44 AM This is dumb. [Re: m_d_m]
spathos Offline
Lost in Aussieland

Loc: Melbourne, Australia
The OP needs to get some perspective. We win >80% of our games throughout the year and have one of the best tourney records out there. The reason why we lose to teams who have someone playing out of their mind is because it takes that kind of performance to beat a school like ours even if you have a good team. I'd rather take someone's best shot and still have a game of it then to have both teams playing like crap, even if we win.

These are the kinds of games that make the tourney so fun to watch. I feel like my IQ dropped 10 points after reading this joker. I mean seriously, you sound more like a sad bastard than someone who's got to see 2 of the best KU games ever in the past month.

#1669220 - 03/19/12 07:03 AM Re: This is dumb. [Re: spathos]
DrPepper Offline
US Marshal, Kansas Territory

Loc: Buffalo, NY
The sun is up.
This bait has expired.

#1669221 - 03/19/12 07:08 AM Re: This is dumb. [Re: DrPepper]
spathos Offline
Lost in Aussieland

Loc: Melbourne, Australia
Psh, this was a noon game in Aus.

#1669222 - 03/19/12 08:08 AM Re: This is dumb. [Re: spathos]
HenryMiller Offline
Prairie Warrior

Loc: Big Sur, CA
Quote:

The sun is up.
This bait has expired.

Ding ding. And yet I already cleaned, gutted, and fried you up in bread crumbs last night...I always knew you'd taste like fish, Dr Pepper, but I had no idea just how fishy you really are.

#1669223 - 03/19/12 11:06 AM Re: This is dumb. [Re: HenryMiller]
phaedruscj Offline
Baby Jay

Henry sounds a lot like Fred.

#1669224 - 03/19/12 11:27 AM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: m_d_m]
jayhawks14 Offline
Crimson & Blue Blood

Quote:

Quote:

Stick your slop 3s up your ass, you big nosed son of a bitch. I hope it hurts tonight. Rot in the hell that's waiting for Gerald McNamara. ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your first sentence made fun of a guys personal appearance.

Your second sentence wishes pain on a guy that must already be feeling some of the worst of his life.

Your last sentence wishes that young man to rot in hell.

That post is exactly the [censored] the antlers do. You're a piece of [censored] for saying that stuff. [censored] no I wouldn't be happy if they won but I guarantee those thoughts would never cross my mind.

If KU would have lost last night this would have been the moron blaming the loss on the officiating. Robbie Hummel is a class f*cking act and I wish nothing but the best for him. He single handly kept Purdue in that game last night. We got lucky at the right time and somehow came out with a win on a night when Purdue was easily better than us.

#1669225 - 03/19/12 11:58 AM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: jayhawks14]
LisaT Offline
Max Falkenstein

Well said 14

Page 5 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Preview