Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1669181 - 03/18/12 10:43 PM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: HenryMiller]
CrimsonNBlue Offline
Tee Y

Loc: KC, MO
Quote:

What's funny is that half of the posters on this thread would be throwing their OWN players under the bus right now if we'd lost. That would still be "classy" behavior...

I hear ya man. People are taking it too personal. Robbie Hummel has been kicking our ass for years. We finally fvcking got one.

#1669182 - 03/18/12 10:44 PM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: HenryMiller]
Hawks_And_Cats Offline
Suck it, Geezer

Loc: The Coolest Place on Earth
I'm with you Morgs. Fvck Hummel.

Maybe I'll respect him next week.

#1669183 - 03/18/12 10:45 PM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: jayhwk01]
sdoyel Offline
LIKE A BOSS

Loc: Dallas
Hummel is like that prick at the Y that just schools you with the rest of his gym rats in the rec leagues....

#1669184 - 03/18/12 10:45 PM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: Hawks_And_Cats]
HenryMiller Offline
Prairie Warrior

Loc: Big Sur, CA
I'm sick and tired of this type of player. I'll be GODDAMNED if I praise him. [censored] tried to take bread out of our goddamned mouths.

#1669185 - 03/18/12 10:45 PM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: sdoyel]
sdoyel Offline
LIKE A BOSS

Agreed. Hummel is on year 6. Go sell insurance!

#1669186 - 03/18/12 10:46 PM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: CrimsonNBlue]
miltnewton21 Offline
Baby Jay

Quote:

Quote:

What's funny is that half of the posters on this thread would be throwing their OWN players under the bus right now if we'd lost. That would still be "classy" behavior...

I hear ya man. People are taking it too personal. Robbie Hummel has been kicking our ass for years. We finally fvcking got one.

I love seeing people talk about Self getting outcoached in this game without realizing Hummel got neutralized in the 2nd

#1669187 - 03/18/12 10:46 PM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: HenryMiller]
HenryMiller Offline
Prairie Warrior

I can see why some MU fans hate KU fans. The "false classy" element is strong in our fanbase.

Call a spade a [censored] spade.

#1669188 - 03/18/12 10:47 PM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: miltnewton21]
CrimsonNBlue Offline
Tee Y

Loc: KC, MO
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I love seeing people talk about Self getting outcoached in this game without realizing Hummel got neutralized in the 2nd

24 second half points. 6 of them were quick in the first 4 minutes.

#1669189 - 03/18/12 10:49 PM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: CrimsonNBlue]
MisterMayor Offline
Just another agitator

I concur w/ original post.

#1669190 - 03/18/12 10:56 PM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: MisterMayor]
stockonmalone Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: IL
u people bashing Hummell (especially the original poster) are making yourselves look like idiots...the guy came back from 2 full ACL injuries and has more heart than probably anyone in college hoops...some of u need to go play a competitive sport for once instead of hiding behind a keyboard...

#1669191 - 03/18/12 11:01 PM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: stockonmalone]
sdoyel Offline
LIKE A BOSS

Speak for yourself Purdue fan.

#1669192 - 03/18/12 11:04 PM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: sdoyel]
Rawkers Offline
Junior Jayhawk

I'll speak with him, you guys are making us look like assholes. We wouldn't be saying this had we lost, because he wouldn't be the reason. We shut him down in the second half. Give it the [censored] up, goddamn this fanbase is [censored] arrogant I can't believe how blind you are for the reasons why so many other fanbases hate us.

#1669193 - 03/18/12 11:05 PM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: Rawkers]
HenryMiller Offline
Prairie Warrior

Remind me why I should care about Hummell's history?

#1669194 - 03/18/12 11:12 PM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: HenryMiller]
Coach_Calipari Offline
Big Dipper

Loc: Lawrence
Quote:

Remind me why I should care about Hummell's history?

You don't have to care. But you look fuking ridiculous telling other people they need to feel the same way as you. Why does it comes as such a big shock to you that I respect a non-KU player and coach? I've liked Painter for a long time now

#1669195 - 03/18/12 11:14 PM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: Coach_Calipari]
HenryMiller Offline
Prairie Warrior

And you look ridiculous trying to enforce this "false class" view on everyone. I'm sick of getting run out of this crapshoot of a tournament by a bunch of lucky threes. It pisses me off. Everyone reacts differently.

I'm excited to see it go the other way for once.

It seems like most people were trying to enforce their views on me rather than the other way around. I was originally just making a statement. You all made the value judgments about said statement.

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Preview