Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1669166 - 03/18/12 10:32 PM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: CrimsonNBlue]
HenryMiller Offline
Prairie Warrior

Loc: Big Sur, CA
Damn right that's the idea. And what Jayhawk fan has Calipari as a handle?

#1669167 - 03/18/12 10:32 PM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: DrPepper]
jayhwk01 Offline
Timmy's Nemesis

Loc: Mt. Oread's Shadow
I can't hate on the kid. He pushed through a lot of injuries over his career and left it all on the floor.

Props to him for the game of his life even if it came up short.

#1669168 - 03/18/12 10:32 PM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: TheWord]
hawkinTexas Offline
Phog Fanatic

Loc: Houston, TX
That kid could have been one of the most awesome players in the history of the NCAA tournament, but he has been absolutely plagued with injuries. I'm glad we won, but what a game by Hummel. I didn't see anything dirty or obnoxious from him, he was just playing out of his mind. My hat is off to Hummel. Great game kid.

#1669169 - 03/18/12 10:33 PM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: HenryMiller]
Coach_Calipari Offline
Big Dipper

Loc: Lawrence
Quote:

Damn right that's the idea. And what Jayhawk fan has Calipari as a handle?

You blow donkey balls

#1669170 - 03/18/12 10:34 PM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: TheWord]
5DecadeHawk Offline
Otto Schnellbacher

I applaud Humell.

This is the NCAA tournament. The games are supposed to be hard. Teams bring their best shot.

Well played Hummell. Incredible game. I'm very happy KU was able to wear him down.

It's games like this that show how precious each win in the tournament is. It shows how difficult it is to make it to the Final Four and win National Championships.

If it was easy, everyone would do it and nobody would care. It is the difficulty that makes the tournament great.

#1669171 - 03/18/12 10:34 PM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: Shemp]
Rawkers Offline
Junior Jayhawk

Hummell played an awesome game, but all the 4 freshmeats at the post they stuck in can suck a dick because they were pushing with there arms the entire game while we got called for tick-tacks on the perimeter. Dirty play, its the Big Ten way.

#1669172 - 03/18/12 10:35 PM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: 5DecadeHawk]
HenryMiller Offline
Prairie Warrior

Half these people have pictures of Gerry McNamara on their dartboards, but of course they will call me out for just saying what I feel. Screw him. And screw the refs who aided and abetted his sniping all half.

I have as much regard and love for Hummell as I do for a enemy sniper that just got taken out.

#1669173 - 03/18/12 10:36 PM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: HenryMiller]
Coach_Calipari Offline
Big Dipper

Loc: Lawrence
Quote:

Half these people have pictures of Gerry McNamara on their dartboards, but of course they will call me out for just saying what I feel. Screw him.

You blow donkey balls

#1669174 - 03/18/12 10:37 PM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: HenryMiller]
RockChalkCincy Offline
I'M IMPORTANT HERE!

Quote:

Half these people have pictures of Gerry McNamara on their dartboards, but of course they will call me out for just saying what I feel. Screw him.

Hakim Warrick actually.

Shot was going in, man.

Edited by RockChalkCincy (03/18/12 10:37 PM)

#1669175 - 03/18/12 10:37 PM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: HenryMiller]
jayhwk01 Offline
Timmy's Nemesis

Loc: Mt. Oread's Shadow
Not gonna love on the guy but I can't hate on him either. Played his heart out and for a half he has our number.

#1669176 - 03/18/12 10:37 PM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: HenryMiller]
Rawkers Offline
Junior Jayhawk

Trust me, we were all yelling it everytime he jacked up a three. But after the madness, we are rational enough to give props where props are due, you little bitch.

#1669177 - 03/18/12 10:38 PM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: Rawkers]
JHawkJR Offline
Big Dipper

Loc: OPKS
they were certainly playing very rough inside and we weren't matching..of course we got called for a foul if we got anywhere close...and their screeners might as well have worn wheelie shoes so they could just keep moving to screen our defender...

#1669178 - 03/18/12 10:39 PM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: HenryMiller]
DrPepper Offline
US Marshal, Kansas Territory

Loc: Buffalo, NY
Ok. Upon some forced reflection, I would be hating me some Hummel/McNamara right now if KU had lost. But we didn't. He played fantastic, is a senior, lost, and just played his last college game. Kudos to Hummel for a great great game.

#1669179 - 03/18/12 10:40 PM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: HenryMiller]
FL_JHawk Offline
Crimson & Blue Blood

Loc: FL
After seeing the kid perform, midway through the first half I was sort of rooting for him, finding myself saying that I wished he would have the game of his life....as long as KU won. I guess my wish pretty much came true. The kid was awesome and all KU fans should applaud him. If he had a typical night, this game would have been a sleeper.

#1669180 - 03/18/12 10:41 PM Re: [censored] Hummell and all players of his ilk [Re: FL_JHawk]
HenryMiller Offline
Prairie Warrior

What's funny is that half of the posters on this thread would be throwing their OWN players under the bus right now if we'd lost. That would still be "classy" behavior...never mind that half of Hummell's points were glorified luck. I'm sure half these posters would be savaging every player with a Jayhawk uniform right about now.

And [censored] you, Calipari.

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Preview