Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#163646 - 08/06/07 08:42 AM Re: A sad day in baseball [Re: KURUSH1530]
larryb Offline
Gutter

Loc: Work
Congrats to one of the best if not the best players in my life time. Baseball let him as well as MANY other players use "juice". His fault? Hell no! Once again I will say, 99% of steriods users never hit a Home Run in a MLB game. Steriods or not, he still had to swing a bat and hit the ball in order to hit the Home Runs. Did the roids help? Sure they did but meanwhile McGwire, Sosa, and Bonds have been the most exciting thing to happen to Baseball in a long time. Many will argue Cal Ripken was the best and most admirable thing to happen. I give Cal all the credit in the world for showing up to work everyday and doing his job. I just don't think his streak brought as much intrest back to Baseball as McGwire, Sosa, and Bonds. IMO...

#163647 - 08/06/07 09:02 AM * [Re: larryb]
pwhittemore Offline
Satellite Coords Mod

Loc: NYC
Next to his tainted record.

#163648 - 08/06/07 09:48 AM Re: * [Re: pwhittemore]
larryb Offline
Gutter

Loc: Work
Was there an * next to McGwire's name when he held the season HR record? You can stick ******************* all over the records books. Put one next to Clemens and all the other cheaters. Did A Rod take roids? Not saying that Bonds shouldn't have an * but let's not just single him out.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Preview