Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#16308 - 12/29/06 09:32 PM Back from the game 12/29 (brando edition).....
brando Offline
Max Falkenstein

Loc: anywhere there is beer...
Pretty good crowd for New Year's Weekend. Very few students, if any, but what else is new. Kelly Kohn was a monster tonight. 23 point effort was wasted down the stretch. The ladies looked like they got tired. 2nd half was a better thalf than the first half, despite the outcome.

Bonnie has a great group of freshmen this year. They gel together nicely.

#16309 - 12/29/06 11:27 PM Re: Back from the game 12/29 (brando edition)..... [Re: brando]
jahawker2004 Offline
Freethinker

Loc: Wherever Freethinkers Gather
Thanks for the eyewitness account.

The future is bright for BonnieBall.

#16310 - 12/31/06 10:31 AM Re: Back from the game 12/29 (brando edition)..... [Re: brando]
georgiahawk Offline
John Brown

Quote:

The ladies looked like they got tired.

Interesting. We are almost half way through the season and they are getting tired? Why? Lack of conditioning? Against NIU? Yep, we're on the upswing.

#16311 - 12/31/06 06:44 PM Re: Back from the game 12/29 (brando edition)..... [Re: georgiahawk]
Ike Offline
Tigger Hater

Loc: Indiana
Georgiahawk, Do you really like KU women cuz it doesn't seem like it

#16312 - 01/01/07 09:44 AM Re: Back from the game 12/29 (brando edition)..... [Re: Ike]
georgiahawk Offline
John Brown

Quote:

Georgiahawk, Do you really like KU women cuz it doesn't seem like it

I'm a fan of KU. Always have been, always will be. I'm not a fan of crappy basketball and that is what we've seen from this team.

Forget it. Here's my new take:

"It's alright girls! Keep playing hard! It's not whether you win or lose at KU, it's whether you show up with your uniform on. KU's tradition isn't all that, so don't feel bad about playing bad. Just keep chopping wood. Nobody expects anything out of you. Let's try to get to 500 this year. If we can do that, are fans will stick around. Again, don't worry so much about wins and losses, just make sure you give a solid effort. You are frosh! What do think our fans expect? That's right. Nothing.

Keep up the good work girls. One of these days things will start to come together."

This will be my last viewing, posting, etc. of the womens basketball board. I would hate for you "die-hards" to have to be subjected to viewing this team objectively. Back to the men's board where people actually care about what HCBS does . . .

#16313 - 01/01/07 10:14 AM Re: Back from the game 12/29 (brando edition)..... [Re: georgiahawk]
Ike Offline
Tigger Hater

Loc: Indiana
Okay. Bye!

Preview