SashasVodka Offline
JohnBrownWithARifle

Loc: KC
pwhitt- why do you hate freedom?

#1475432 - 06/06/11 12:01 PM Re: Bam! [Re: pwhittemore]
larryb Offline
Gutter

Loc: Work
Sasha - Don't kill the messenger! Just repeating what has been said. Not complaining at all. Agree that refs did not win the game for the Heat but that no-call MIGHT have been the difference in the final outcome if it was a violation. Looks like the back of his foot MAY be on the mid court line when he receives the pass. Freeze it. If so, violation. If not, all is well.

#1475433 - 06/06/11 12:07 PM Re: Bam! [Re: larryb]
CrimsonNBlue Offline
Tee Y

Loc: KC, MO
ya, but what about kidd's travel on the shuffle step or the fact barea stepped OB b4 his 4th qtr 3?

#1475434 - 06/06/11 12:18 PM Re: Bam! [Re: larryb]
SashasVodka Offline
JohnBrownWithARifle

Loc: KC
Quote:

Sasha - Don't kill the messenger! Just repeating what has been said. Not complaining at all. Agree that refs did not win the game for the Heat but that no-call MIGHT have been the difference in the final outcome if it was a violation. Looks like the back of his foot MAY be on the mid court line when he receives the pass. Freeze it. If so, violation. If not, all is well.

I think the rule states (you can look at the link) that if he lept off the ball of his right foot (frontcourt) and the ball never crosses the halfcourt line, even if his left foot is in the air over the halfcourt line it would still be a legal play. You can double check the rules.

I do agree, however, that if ONE of his FOUR game winning shots did not count or did not go in, the mavs MAY have won the game.

edit: another look, slow motion, freeze at 33 sec. Looks like his toe is last to leave ground and he receives ball in frontcourt.

#1475435 - 06/06/11 12:57 PM Re: Bam! [Re: SashasVodka]
larryb Offline
Gutter

It's all good by me. Watching it multiple times - looks good and is good.

Love his new nickname because of this thread - M.C. Bam!mer!

#1475436 - 06/09/11 08:37 PM Re: Bam! [Re: larryb]
larryb Offline
Gutter

Miracle Mario with another BAM! I'm calling that BAM the game winner right now. You'll see. Heat win this one by 1 or 2.

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5

Preview