Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1415 - 04/02/04 09:09 AM Re: hijacked thread ***** [Re: yomang]
Richardhead Offline
Phog Fanatic

Pay attention newcomers: don't follow the lead of the mods.

And Yo...you are a loser. Band together when you have a hard time dealing with me one-on-one. If you can't stand the heat, getcha ass out the kitchen!

#1416 - 04/02/04 09:17 AM Re: Interesting nuggets [Re: spathos]
jayhawkfox Offline
Big Dipper

Loc: born in lawrence
Speaking of Nebraska.....
I heard a rumour at my local drinking establishment here in Des Moines a couple of days ago that Solich was let go due to a pregnant young lady he was hiding.
I heard this from a couple of Nebraska fans. Don't know if it's true or not, so take with a grain of salt. Does make a little sense concerning a 9-3 season though.

#1417 - 04/02/04 09:23 AM Re: Interesting nuggets [Re: jayhawkfox]
Richardhead Offline
Phog Fanatic

My fiancee's gyno in Virginia (huge UNC fan, did his residency there) that Roy kept a house in Chapel Hill all these years that no one knew about. I told him that was BS, but he was adamant about it. Both prob. just rumors.

#1418 - 04/03/04 04:50 PM Re: Interesting nuggets [Re: Richardhead]
jensen Offline
Crimson & Blue Blood

Loc: Charleston, SC
Well Roy still has a house in Lawrence. I think they just knocked down the list price.

NAP- I have fought the urge to agree with you on this topic, but your last post made complete sense to me and I am pissed about it. Thanks for ruining my day. Just kidding.

#1419 - 04/03/04 05:38 PM Re: Interesting nuggets [Re: Richardhead]
TambraH Offline
Big Dipper

Loc: Great Bend Ks.
Heard something last nite about a player at UNC. HEsupposedly accepted money from a tourney he played in the summer before his freshman year. not sure if the NCAA will investigate or if the university will handle internally. the story supposedly broke yesterday in the Raleigh newspaper. will let you know if I hear more.

#1420 - 04/03/04 11:30 PM Re: Interesting nuggets [Re: TambraH]
MetalliJoe Offline
US Marshal, Kansas Territory

The NCAA doesn't make Dook follow the rules...why would they make UNC?

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Preview