Please use the following format:

KU 24
MU 14

(at least KU's score first.)

Using tman's formula - just so it is the same throughout all three sports.

- Lowest Score after season will be the "winner." There is no prize except bragging rights.

- Predictions must be made BEFORE the start of the game. Predictions submitted after tip-off will not count.

- One prediction per member. If there is more than one post, you will be awarded the higher of the scores.

- NO excess commentary in the prediction. This is to make it simple to record scores.

Scoring:
--------

The points you receive will be based on two factors: margin of victory and actual score.

Margin of victory is weighted twice as much as the actual score. Absolute value of the difference is used.

Low points are desired.

Example:
--------
Predicted score:
KU 24
MU 14

Actual:
KU 40
MU 37

Margin of victory:
------------------
Predicted (24-14) = 10
Actual (40-37) = 3

Points = (10-3)*2 = 14

Actual Score:
-------------
KU (40-24) = 16
MU (37-14) = 23

Again absolute value of the numbers are used so no negatives!

Total Score:
------------
14 + 16 + 23 = 53

I know it sounds complicated, but the formulas are crunched in Excel.

Exceptions:
-----------
- If you incorrectly choose the winner of the game you will receive a score of 100.

- You will receive a score of -50 points for guessing the EXACT score for each team. Remember, low score = good.

- If you do not guess a score for a game, you will receive a penalty of 200 points.

(Sorry Oreadical, you and tman both had good rules, I didn't feel like doing another revision, so I just copied yours. If you have a problem with it, I'll do a revision.)