alexoobers Offline
Crimson & Blue Blood

Quote:

Kansas Football: This shirt was made by mexicanhawk

I laughed

#12699 - 10/25/10 11:45 PM Re: Shirt Question [Re: alexoobers]
Ryan2845 Offline
Max Falkenstien

I just want to give a shout out to Fall 2011 me reading this on next years bump, 2010 you says what's up.

#12700 - 10/26/10 01:24 AM Re: Shirt Question [Re: mexicanhawk]
HawkInAL Offline
Baby Jay

Quote:

What's the next great T-shirt?

Official Member of Gutter's Message Board Fan Club

#2041673 - 07/17/19 11:11 AM Re: Win or Lose, We'll Still Booze [Re: mexicanhawk]
mexicanhawk Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: Kansas
Had to bring this back to life (original from 2006!) considering today's news on beer sales at games.

#2041681 - 07/17/19 11:22 PM Re: Win or Lose, We'll Still Booze [Re: mexicanhawk]
Kman_blue Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: mexicanhawk
Had to bring this back to life (original from 2006!) considering today's news on beer sales at games.
You been lurking all this time waiting for booze sales news? LOL

Hope you're at all the home games this year enjoying some fine adult beverages and some W's!

#2041689 - 07/19/19 10:53 AM Re: Win or Lose, We'll Still Booze [Re: mexicanhawk]
KUHawkhead Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Mc to the Pherson
What's your prediction for W's Kman? I see four IF every ball bounces our way. Of course, as poor as our conference is, we may be able to win more.

RCJHKU!

#2041697 - 07/21/19 12:12 PM Re: Win or Lose, We'll Still Booze [Re: mexicanhawk]
PHOGUSHER Online   content
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
This is about booze...not wins....I say 6... 6 beers.

#2041745 - 07/25/19 10:37 PM Re: Shirt Question [Re: mexicanhawk]
tsveach Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: Pittsburgh, PA

“KUSports.com: Remember 13 years ago when I was enrolled at KU and people still posted on this message board? Bump.”

#2041749 - 07/26/19 01:28 PM Re: Shirt Question [Re: tsveach]
Kman_blue Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: tsveach

“KUSports.com: Remember 13 years ago when I was enrolled at KU and people still posted on this message board? Bump.”
I was still just a lurker on the board back then.

There were enough posters back then that you could read all you needed to read about KU football by reading this board.

#2041750 - 07/26/19 01:56 PM Re: Shirt Question [Re: mexicanhawk]
KUCO_VOC Offline
KU1980

Loc: Denver, CO
"Remember 13 years ago when I was enrolled at KU?"

No.

Social media message boards in general declined in this period. Yes, Vega was a hoot to start his deal. But out here in Denver, The Post board, was also a hummer, but then it broke down. I know, change sucks...but anonymous posts tend to be suspiciously false in nature, as well.

#2041751 - 07/26/19 02:04 PM Re: Win or Lose, We'll Still Booze [Re: KUHawkhead]
Kman_blue Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Originally Posted By: KUHawkhead
What's your prediction for W's Kman? I see four IF every ball bounces our way. Of course, as poor as our conference is, we may be able to win more.

RCJHKU!
I think this team has the talent to win 6 to 8 games, but with a new coaching staff and new system teams don't typically play up to their talent. It also doesn't help that everyone with experience on this team hasn't had much experience in consistently winning either and that mental hurdle is just as real as a physical talent one.

The one big wildcard IMO with our team in all of this is the DL. So many questions in that unit right now to be confident in how they'll play. There's not a lot of experience or depth(mostly at DT) there right now. It could bite us in the butt in some games. QB play is also a question mark, but I think we'll be OK here this year. Not great, but good enough.

Another very difficult to predict factor will be the other first year coaches in our conference we'll be playing against. Coaching transitions almost always equal big drops in the win column for most teams. The exceptions seem to happen when a better coach takes over a team that under performed under the previous coach, which I think is exactly what will happen here at KU, or a coach is taking over a loaded blue blood team where the talent level makes it hard to take much of a hit.

We have no idea how WV, TTech, or ksu will look this year. I don't think any of those teams have enough talent to not be taking some backwards steps under their new coach. The real question here IMO is how far down will they fall this year.

With all that being said, I think we'll probably win 4 to 6 games. Right now I see 4 games we should win and another 2 that look very realistic for us to win and a couple others that could go any number of ways including us getting an otherwise unexpected W.

Page 5 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Preview